Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
kidnapped! [gg]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2019 4:24:33 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

"Thank Arceus" Lucas says beneath his breath as Emma comes to. He wasn't sure if he could have gotten her to a hospital in time if she wasn't. He'd offer her a hand as he stood up, waiting several beats for her to react.

"Oh Arceus" he groans as he makes his way over to the other Beast. "Yes, about that. I could try and teleport them out, but they're hurt, you see?" His attention shifts to several civilians with obviously broken limbs or head trauma, dried blood visible. "I honestly think we should make a few calls, get some more League over. Mostly medical staff. We did get them all, the abomasnows, didn't we?" Lucas throws his head back to look towards the damage lava plume dealt to the cave. He didn't think they'd get attacked again.

notes

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
kidnapped! [gg]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2019 5:20:45 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
dreaming of[break]black & white

[attr="class","runrunpost"]
Emma takes Lucas' hand, not out of want, but out of necessity. Her ribs are cracked and her breathing comes in short, pained puffs. She can barely stand at all, let alone by herself. Her grip is intense, and her eyes are wild with pain.

She gasps aloud in pain, her free hand clenching the fabric of her clothes in desperation as she braced her ribs.

The pounding of her pain drowns out most of what Lucas and Dorian are saying, but her own kind heart - yes, she does have one somewhere - supports Lucas' idea of rescuing the other civilians.

"We can't.. leave the other injured victims.." her words are short and forced, and she finds herself trembling as she holds Lucas' hand. Eventually she leans her body against him as a support.

"Don't leave me, please. I..." she hisses in pain as her ribs twinge. "Lycanroc is wounded, he can't carry me out."

As fast as her tired, battered body can, she returns her fallen Lycanroc to his pokeball.

"Call for help."

ooc: we can end after 1 more round, whoever posts last can just wrap it up and time skip/leave it at the rescue team arriving

[attr="class","runruntag"]

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800][googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700][newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass][newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass][newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass][newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass][newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#bf91b5;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass][newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass][newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#bf91b5;[/newclass][newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.runruntag a]color:#bf91b5!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
kidnapped! [gg]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2019 5:38:48 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As much as Dorian disliked the idea of calling in emergency services to the area, especially with the greater chance of being identified by someone within the League, given that his scar was exposed to the world, he had no choice to comply. At the very least, Emma was far more low key than he was, so she could pass as a civilian while she was admitted to a hospital. The problem was Dorian escaping before he could be identified, but if Lucas' description of him managed to identify him as Dorian, it might cause problems with Emma.

But then, he was sure she'd have a good cover story to cover herself, should it come to that.

"Sounds like a plan.", Dorian told him. He would pull out a phone from his pocket, only to find it wouldn't turn on. "Could you make the call, please? I'm afraid my phone ran out of power.", Dorian asked him.

tags:
notes: Checking on the rest of the captives, asking the hard questions!

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
kidnapped! [gg]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2019 5:45:40 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

"Yeah, we're staying." Lucas' decision is final. Emma's state has a large influence on it, too critical to risk moving. Moving for his phone it'd take several moments to get it from his pocket. Emma was leaning against that side of his body, where his right arm supports her. "Uh huh, I'm getting to it." There's a hint of annoyance in his voice. He doesn't need to be told to make the call, he was already in the process of doing it. Unlocking the phone with his thumbprint he navigates through the interface with ease. A call starts within seconds. "Yeah, it's Lucas. I'm going to need medical staff where I am, it's more severe than we thought." The call goes on for several minutes as he describes the situation, the location, and the injuries people had.

i sleep