3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
dive right in
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 18:02:07 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
She’s sad to see the beauty of the SAFEGUARD fade, but she is happy to have experienced it. The rainbow of colors melt back into a dark blue and the world around them grows a bit darker.

Eva stares off towards the bridge, waiting for Azul to return after inspecting the structure in the wake of her AQUA JET. Eyes squint to what might be the ancient pokemon’s shadow weaving between the bridge’s pillars. With a storm looming above them, they will not have time to inspect more than one bridge today. Hopefully tomorrow will be clear of the next team.

A nod of recognition is given to Matias. She raises a thumb to indicate they should probably surface soon so they can get out of here before the storm hits. With a wave of her hand, she motions for him to follow. Azul would catch up as they moved towards the surface and where the boat was tied to a mooring line.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
dive right in
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 18:16:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]oh right. he had forgotten about the approaching storm. he nods, understanding, and loops an arm around dragonair. together, they slowly rise to the surface, drifting up at a safe pace before eventually breaking through.

the currents of the ocean push and pull, small waves rolling, and it's clear that the waters are rougher now than they were earlier. he spits the regular out, then tips his head up to peer at the sky. he sees dark clouds looming overhead, gathering.

"that was...fun."

he places a hand on the boat, preparing to board.

"let's get out of here. drinks on me?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
dive right in
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 18:38:59 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Azul catches up with them during their ascent and gives Eva a firm nod. Good. The bridge is sound and stable. A hand reaches out to give the Kabutops a job-well-done pat on the head before they broke through the surface.

The pokemon’s presence and pressure keeps her stable in the stronger current. The boat rocks roughly beside them. Her regulator drops into the water and she takes a deep breath of fresh air, “Yeah, that was!” she agree while slipping off her fins and tossing them in the boat. Azul slips below her feet to give her something to stand on.

Eva grabs onto the side and lifts herself up with the help of Azul. Without the pokemon, the small woman would have definitely needed a ladder. Shrugging off her gear, she takes a moment to consider Matias’s question. A pokeball returns the Kabutops and Eva moves to fire up the boat once Matias is safely inside. The wind has picked up too, it will be a rough ride in, “Yeah, I can spare some time for a drink,” she has to wait out the storm anyway. Normally, she would just TELEPORT home but she promised Mehira the Salamence a long ride so that was a good excuse as any to have to wait out the storm. The engine roared as she pushed the throttle forward and they headed back towards the harbor.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dive right in
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 3:59:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: