Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
Betrayal
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 4:42:48 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
KANTO. FOUR YEARS AGO.

[attr="class","setting"]

it was cold.
[break][break]
king, matias and half-a-dozen other league agents all shared the space of the safehouses' living room. embers stroked fiercely in a nearby fireplace, providing what little warmth it could to the group. laughter permeates around the room as another hand was dealt in their card game.
[break][break]

despite the conditions of their work, they found comfort and joy in one another. there was something to be said about sharing a bond like this.
[break][break]

and what it means to break it.
[break][break]

one moment. one single moment is all it takes to change everything forever.
[break][break]

explosions rock the building, shattering glass, walls and furniture. the concussive force alone is enough to send king backwards into the fireplaces mantle. pain flares up his back as he collapses on the carpet. he looks up from beneath cobalt stained hair, arms moving to push himself up. he yells out one single word.
[break][break]

"matias!"
[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ed/8a/a2/ed8aa22c26a46c018a3fc0731de8a722.gif); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:0px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Betrayal
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 4:53:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]fuck.

the explosion sends him crashing into a pillar, wood splintering under the impact. his vision blurs, fading for moments as the ringing in his ears becomes too prominent to ignore. it overwhelms his other senses and he's left struggling against the ground, hands trying to find some sort of ground. he shifts, body twisting before his back meets something.

through the thick of the chaos, he hears a single voice.

"king!"

his body tells him to stand, to react, to close the distance between him and his team, but his gut forces him to remain seated. he waits, recovering, biding his time as a hand finds his pocket, ready.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
Betrayal
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 5:06:58 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
KANTO. FOUR YEARS AGO...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
king forces himself to his feet, his blue hair bathed in a stark crimson. his gaze falls onto the room. the fire. the destruction. the death.
[break][break]

he pushes past.
[break][break]

the league veteran finds matias on the other end of the room, seated. he moves to go help when a figure suddenly bursts through the torn wall. he's dressed in black, carrying a weapon, and has the tell tale sign of an 'R' on his chest.
[break][break]

the stranger points the barrel downwards at king... but then turns it onto matias, finger moving to the trigger.
[break][break]

a lucario intercepts him.
[break][break]

when the jackal pokemon pulls back his paw, his fur is painted in the other mans blood, and he crumples.
[break][break]

"arceus fuck! what is going on?"

[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468334149489393665/851327702862135346/unknown.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:130px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Betrayal
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 5:18:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]what the fuck?

intuition calls for him to abandon all else — logic, reason, loyalty. he moves right as the lucario does, using the blur as a distraction to call out his magmortar. its immediate presence causes temperatures around them to rise, scorching hot flames trickling off its back as it forms.

matias lunges for king, curls a hand around his neck before shoving him into the ground. his grip holds steady despite the thundering inside his chest. at this, magmortar knows to send a CONFUSE RAY towards the lucario, keeping it at bay.

"they didn't fucking shoot you. why?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
Betrayal
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 5:27:54 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
matias covers the distance between them in a breath, his expression filled with all the rage of a man who was nearly killed.
[break][break]
"how the- how the fuck am i supposed to know?"
[break][break]

king roars back in defiance, his hand straining to push the heavier man off of him. his head turns and catches the blank eyes of one of their friends staring back at him and he shudders.
[break][break]

meanwhile, lucario watches the magmortar with disinterest. he DETECTS the move before it's even launched, and with an effortless kick, he flips a piece of the broken door up to catch the CONFUSE RAY.
[break][break]

voices shout from the distance and gunfire erupts. all the while a heavy rainfall pours on them both through the scattered remains of the home.
[break][break]

"get the fuck off of me!"

[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468334149489393665/851327702862135346/unknown.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:130px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Betrayal
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 5:35:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]he's shoved back and only out of pure loyalty to his ally, his friend, does he relinquish his hold. he's conflicted, confused, but with danger still pouring down all around them, he has little time to dwell on it.

fuck.

"get up."

he pushes off king, stands, and shifts his gaze through the window in an attempt to assess their situation. through the rain he sees rough shapes approaching, their numbers plenty, and after another glance around the room he realizes they're seriously outnumbered.

but matias is stubborn.

reckless.

"we fight."

pokeballs flash open one after the other, illuminating the space before his team spreads, defending what remains of this safehouse.

he doesn't spare a glance towards king. not yet.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
Betrayal
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 5:57:36 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
the two of them go to war.
[break][break]

by the time everything is done, each of their pokemon sport a dozen new wounds, and even matias and himself aren't free of exhaustion. the remnants of rocket scatter and there is only silence.
[break][break]

"finally it's fucking done!"
[break][break]

heavy breaths get closer as he approaches matias, a victorious grin spread over his lips. with one hand he reaches out to embrace his closest ally.
[break][break]

and with the other, he severs their friendship forever.
[break][break]

a small blade juts from matias sides, wounding the already weakened man. around him, king's pokemon, make short work of his friend's. an unexpected betrayal reaps the greatest of rewards.
[break][break]

king grabs matias by the jaw with one hand, and pulls back on his hair with the other. he stares into the other mans eyes hungrily, his expression crazed.
[break][break]

"no. now it's fucking done."

[break]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Betrayal
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 7:15:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]like always, they stand victorious. his gaze washes over downed individuals, bodies meshing into one dark blur. he can barely tell friend and foe apart, but what does it matter in the end?

they're dead and there's no changing that.

"yeah."

his breath is equally as heavy, body slumped and weakened from sheer exhaustion. what little adrenaline does little to mitigate the pain he feels, and he's distracted enough to lower his guard.

he turns too late to see the blade coming.

it feels like a punch, so he reflexively snaps a hand to grab at king's wrist, but his grip falters quick at the sight of the blade. it numbs all else, defeaning the chaos that erupts in the backgronud.

his jaw's grabbed, hair pulled, and he's left meeting the eyes of someone he would've died for.

"wh—"

his breath hitches, lost.

"why?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
Betrayal
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 16:40:54 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"why? why? whY? wHY? WHY? WHY?"
[break][break]
king's voice quivers in rage, grip tightening around his former friend.
[break][break]

"think, mat. think. you took everything from me! EVERYTHING!"

[break][break]

he tosses the man savagely to the ground, moving a bit off. he reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone, typing as he talks.
[break][break]

"so, matty. i'm going to take everything from you. friends. family. loved ones."
[break][break]

he clicks send.
[break][break]

"and the best part? i can also pay back a debt against this fuckin' league."

[break]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Betrayal
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 18:23:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]everything?

what little wind's knocked out of him when he's tossed back, head bouncing off solid ground. blood trickles down his temple, vision blurring as he peers across to see the faint outlines of familiar pokemon meeting their demise.

he tenses, struggles, and pushes off the ground enough into a slow, desperate crawl.

with one hand clutching at the blade in his side, his other reaches out for king, grasping at his leg. his grip is tired, weak, but it holds. he meets his eyes, calling him to come closer with hushed words.

no words escape him. only a spit that hits king's face.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
Betrayal
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 19:02:28 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he leans forward mockingly, eager to listen to the mans words; his sorrows.
[break][break]
then he spits.
[break][break]
rage consumes the turncoat, king wiping the blood and spit from his face. he stands quickly, rearing back a kick aimed for the mans midsection.
[break][break]
"BEG ME!"
[break][break]
kick.
[break][break]
"PLEAD TO ME!"
[break][break]
kick.
[break][break]
"LET ME FEEL YOUR ANGER!"
[break][break]
he leans down again, breathing more heavily than he was before.
[break][break]
"i won't kill you yet, matty. i want you to understand what you've started. that every life taken tonight is your fault."
[break][break]
he holds the phone in front of his face, showing the messages. the coordinates. the locations of over a dozen different safe houses.
[break][break]
"kanto burns tonight because of you."

[break]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Betrayal
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 19:43:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the kick causes him to curl in pain, falling back to the ground. still his grip holds, unwilling to release. defiant eyes peer up only to be met with another kick. and another. his hand drops, what little fight now drained from him.

his breath is heavy, staggered, and he struggles to stay conscious even as the phone's flashed in his face. he blinks, slow, and adjusts to the lighting to see familiar numbers.

too many of them.

because of him.

with the last of his breath, he spits:

"fuck...you—"

and slumps to the ground, unconscious.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
Betrayal
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 20:26:49 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
king watches as the last bits of defiance flee, and his muscles sag. matias sinks into the mud as the rain continues to drench them.
[break][break]

he crouches, lifting matias's head from the mud by his hair.
[break][break]
"try not to die yet, matty."
[break][break]

he tilts his head, lips pulling back in a crazed smile that shows his canines.
[break][break]

"after all, your suffering has only just begun."
[break][break]

the turncoat drops his former friends head back in the mud, hearing the satisfying plop.
[break][break]

standing, king moves off into the night, hands deep in his pockets as he whistles a careless tune.
[break][break]

meanwhile, around kanto, dozens are killed.

[break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Betrayal
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2021 19:16:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: