Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 16:58:12 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
DEEP INSIDE PETALBURG WOODS...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"i think we've found it."
[break][break]

he doesn't turn as he speaks, but he looks at the woman out of the corner of his eye. just looking at her made his heart beat faster, even after these few weeks; she was still as beautiful as ever.
[break][break]
the duo stood in front of a small, out of the way shrine. on his last trip through petalburg, he remembered the locals gossiping about the possibility of it's existence. now that he stood in front of it— there was no doubt.
[break][break]
"zacien and zamazenta, huh."
[break][break]

he knew little of the two. only rumors around the 'darkest day'. if what he heard was true, that only made this even more important. he'd work hard to fix this dilapidated homage to the sword and shield of galar.
[break][break]

greyson turned to the woman at his side, giving her a warm smile.
[break][break]

"thanks for coming with me, gwen."
[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7QK8Npy/sung.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 18:37:02 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

It genuinely surprised her that there was a shrine dedicated to the legendary duo from Galar all the way out here. But perhaps she shouldn't be, given the world's diversity in beliefs and worship of different legendary Pokemon.[break][break]

And upon finding it, the shrine quite literally takes her breath away. It appears old and worn down, showing signs of neglect and possible abuse. In fact, on the back end of the statues, she can see that someone has spray-painted it. The sight makes her frown.[break][break]

"Yes, they are the two known as the 'heroes of legend'."[break][break]

She is thoughtful, coming to a pause before glancing up at Greyson. [break][break]

"Thank you for inviting me, Greyson."

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #D5A63D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #D5A63D; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #D5A63D; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 19:12:24 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
the poor place was neglected, vandalized and in a state of deterioration. it made greyson shift uncomfortably, fingers itching to get started.
[break][break]
"they say a galarian man emigrated here a few decades back and set this place up in homage of the heroes. he apparently passed away a few years ago and no one's been here since."
[break][break]
he looks down into her grey eyes, smiling. warmth spreads through him beneath her gaze.
[break][break]
"i could think of no one else i'd rather have."[break][break]

he lowers his head and kisses her, embracing her soft lips. when he pulls back, his discomfort at the shrines state fades.
[break][break]
"shall we get started?"
[break][break]

[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7QK8Npy/sung.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 19:38:36 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

"What a shame..[break][break]

Gwen exhales quietly, taking in the state of the shrine once again. For the most part it just seems to be simple upkeep. Brushing away the debris and dust, pulling back the creeping plants, washing off the paint. [break][break]

She knew, though, that their efforts would take them the better part of the day. It might even end up being a two-day job, leading to a weekly revisit. If there was no one else to look after the area, Gwen knew she would take that responsibility.[break][break]

Warmth spreads where Greyson's attention draws to her. She's never quite felt the awkward giddiness that she does whenever he watches her, but she's found herself waiting for it more and more often. Even still, she is surprised by his forwardness when the young man leans in to kiss her.[break][break]

The motion is fleeting but enough to leave her dazed.[break][break]

So their dinner date hadn't been just a dream or a hopeful, exaggerated reiteration of events. They had kissed, and he had done it again. Gwen's blush is furious across the bridge of her nose, and she opens her mouth to speak up in response and finds words difficult to find.[break][break]

"Uhh, yeah-- I'll, um.. I'll.. yeah."[break][break]

The woman steps aside, dipping her head and brushing her sweaty palms on her pants. She reaches for the pair of gloves sticking out of her back pocket and slips them on, setting to work at pulling back the vines and whatnot that had grown all over the shrine.

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #D5A63D; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #D5A63D; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 19:54:50 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
a deep, satisfying laugh pulses out from him. between her blush, and her stammer, he couldn't pinpoint what part of her reaction was most adorable. so he didn't. he just absorbed himself in her presence. his thumb traces her cheek playfully, and quickly, before he turns back to the shrine.
[break][break]

"we could use a little help, don't you think?"
[break][break]

greyson grins, and tosses a ball into the air. in seconds, a blastoise stands behind him. the shellfish pokemon looks at gwen curiously, then at greyson expectantly.
[break][break]

"see what you can do about that graffiti. softly though, please. the woods probably rotted."
[break][break]

he holds a finger to his chin.
[break][break]

"maybe we can work to get planks here."

[break][break]

his mind races a mile a minute, but he gets to work right beside gwen, tearing roots, vines and weeds. a thought occurs to him, and he chuckles.
[break][break]
"i probably should've brought gloves."
[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[/div]

[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7QK8Npy/sung.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass][/font]
close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 1:44:40 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

His laughter brings her both joy and further embarrassment, but she lingers on the brush of his thumb against her cheek. But as quickly as he had stayed, he turns away to resume their work. It gives her just a moment to catch her breath, to defog her brain, and she nods numbly, a silly smile on her face as he talks.[break][break]

"Is there a way we might be able to.. to scrape off just the thin layer of the wood off?"[break][break]

Gwen watches him thoughtfully, quietly enamored by Greyson's easy-going attitude. It brings a smile to her face and she ultimately lets a bubble of laughter rise to the surface. She plucks one of her gloves off to hand to him.[break][break]

"We can share. I'd hate for you to get a splinter."[break][break]

She continues to smile even while she works, stealing glances whenever she thinks he isn't looking. In the background of their manual labour, the woman's Togepi and Ralts goof off together. Their quiet babblings only add, not subtract, to the good mood.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 6:34:10 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"i think it's possible."
[break][break]

greyson cups his chin in thought, watching the blastoise pressure wash the wood. there was rot in the majority of the planks, that much was obvious. the type that settled deep, like a parasite.
[break][break]

"but i think we should replace a lot of the wood— not all of it, just some. i think the old man and the pokemon they're to honor deserve that."
[break][break]

even if it meant extra work.
[break][break]

"lets clean up the surrounding area before we get started on that. we'll have to make a trip back to town, for some wood tomorrow or something."
[break][break]

this was definitely going to be a two-day affair. last thing he wanted was to cut down these ancient trees— that just somehow felt wrong.
[break][break]

behind them, the small gible joins in the fray, interrupting the togepi and the ralt's playtime. with fervor, he begins to chase the two in a game of 'predator and prey'. letting them have their fun, greyson grabs the glove from her, smirking. he grabs the tips of her fingers and gives them a gentle kiss.
[break][break]

"i'd just need a beautiful woman to take care of me in the meantime."
[break][break]

not that a splinter was really threatening at all. but the idea of gwen in a nurse's outfit...
[break][break]
nice.
[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 19:41:01 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Gwen nods along quietly.[break][break]

"I suppose I didn't think of that. Replacing it might be best."[break][break]

And maintain a finish over the new wood to prevent the rain from seeping too deep beneath the surface. It's truly a shame it hadn't been done sooner - or at least kept up regularly. Gwen exhales quietly, chewing the inside of her cheek. This was definitely a big job, bigger than she'd anticipated. [break][break]

"I might be able to speak with Amor and my Father regarding the shrine's restoration. They might be able to assist us in some way."[break][break]

She blinks in surprise at the warm kiss pressed to her fingertips. It had caught her off-guard at first that he'd held fast to her rather than just take the gloves. And, once again, his unabashed affection is dizzying. In the face of his compliments and adorations, she is stunned into embarrassed silence.[break][break]

"Wh-- I-- of course I would, Greyson."[break][break]

Gwen glances away in a poor attempt to disguise the heat rising in her face. Being described as a 'beautiful woman' wasn't anything out of the ordinary- but it was different when Greyson said it. Like all of a sudden, it felt more real, or it had more meaning. Or that, in some way, this was the first time she was really understanding it and believing it.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 22:18:18 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
greyson frowns, though doing his best to hide the involuntary reaction. he wasn't sure how to feel about gwen's relationship with a billionaire. the idea of servitude made him entirely too uneasy. but he couldn't tell her that. she'd probably take it personally or something. that would be bad.
[break][break]

"hm, let's wait a bit before we include them. i think we should give it a go ourselves, first."
[break][break]

her blush only forces his smile wider, but he turns to help rip up the weeds and pick-up any loose debris. he laughs at her next comment.
[break][break]

"i know who to call then when i get sick."
[break][break]

a wink in her direction before he lifts his chin up to meet the blatoise.
[break][break]

"don't worry about it buddy. we're going to just replace the wood."
[break][break]

he had no clue what was going in gwen's head at the time, but he did know he enjoyed being with her. whether that was doing work like this, or simply being in her presence.[break][break]

"i think once we clean up a bit around here, we can come back tomorrow with some new wood and start replacing that. once that's done, we can grow some flowers or something to really give it some life. what'ya think?"
[break][break]
that also left the rusted shield and sword at the shrines summit. he liked to think that it was that way bc someone had been caring for this place for a long, long time. it was a part of it. he didn't want to take that away.
[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 14:30:07 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Gwen blinks, momentarily stunned. Why had she said Amor? That wasn't what she'd meant. For a long moment the woman is silent, thinking and overthinking until she can come up with a better response.[break][break]

"Uhh.. sure. Okay."[break][break]

Still reeling from his kiss to the top of her hand and his charming grin, Gwen stands there watching him for a moment before pulling herself together enough to lend a hand. She crouches nearby, brushing away debris from the base in order to uncover the plaque.[break][break]

"I think flowers would be lovely. This shrine will look beautiful again soon, I'm sure."[break][break]

Honestly it still did, even in its battered and abused state. She smiles up at it and the stoic, toothy expressions of the legendary dogs of old.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 7:35:36 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
the mention of flowers brings an unmistakeable smile to his face.
[break][break]
"i know just the pokemon who can help. she'll be excited."
[break][break]

he contemplates releasing her now, but holds off. there was still a lot of work to do.
[break][break]

"but let's make sure it's ready for her, first."
[break][break]

greyson directs the blastoise to start clearing some of the larger debris. then, it occurs to him, that he was being selfish. with child-like excitement he goes to release pokemon by the dozen. literally.
[break][break]

he looks out at the lot, a stern expression clouding his brows.
[break][break]

"don't cause any trouble! tank, help aiono for a bit please."
[break][break]

"sammy, you're in charge of the children!"
[break][break]

"penn make sure everyone behaves."
[break][break]

"z... just don't eat anything, okay? ace, watch him please!"

[break][break]

he sighs. he loves them, but man could they be a handful.
[break][break]

now, where was he?
[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 14:21:03 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

They work until sweat sets upon their skin and dampens their collars. But hard work pays off, as eventually, the shrine is thoroughly cleared of debris and overgrown weeds. It looks rough and in desperate need of a facelift, but their successful venture in weeding and gardening has prompted a blank canvas.[break][break]
All they had to do was fill in the cracks and redecorate.[break][break]

Gwen grins, exhausted but pleased. With the back of her hand, she wipes sweat from her brow. It messes up her bangs, curling a strand into a goofy loop that is out of place and awkward and leaves a smear of dirt on her forehead. She exhales, nodding softly.[break][break]

She casts a quick glance over the area, eyes settling on the piles of sleeping Pokemon. They finally land on Greyson, her expression thoughtful and warm, curious and shy. [break][break]

"Well... it appears we've done as much as we can for today. I- did we want to meet up again tomorrow to pick up supplies? Wood and.. such?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 19:17:17 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]

greyson releases a groan of pain, but primarily, of satisfaction. the work they were able to get done was impressive, and it was clear the shrine was looking far, far better. he looks to the pile of gathering pokemon, smirking. lazy little turds. loved 'em, though.
[break][break]
after a moment, he turns to look at gwen. she's covered in sweat; hair amess. grey eyes watch him thoughtfully. he tenses up as a thought comes to mind.
[break][break]

"d-did you want to stay at my place? i think it's closer."
[break][break]

his eyes widen for a moment, quickly adding.
[break][break]

"i have a spare bedroom!"

[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 22:36:47 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

"Hmm.. do you have a shower?"[break][break]

Gwen smiles, expression a little bit playful. His forwardness followed by his quick correction and explanation makes her blush. The warmth reaches her ears, but she masks it with her smile.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 22:48:26 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"i... do."

[break][break]

he hesitates as he answers. then a playful smirk crosses his face at the combination of her blush, and coy playfulness. finally, he answers more confidently.
[break][break]
"i do."

[break]

[break]