Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,066 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 6:09:49 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
DEEP INSIDE PETALBURG WOODS...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he moves his hands slowly up to her face, cupping her cheeks. guilt trickles in, just barely, at the idea of getting dirt and grime on her perfect skin, but he pushes past them. grey hues stare up and him as she asks her question, and his heart swells with affection.
[break][break]
leaning in, he kisses her lips gently. his next words are just as soft.
[break][break]
"of course. i would love nothing more."
[break][break]
[break]

[newclass=.king]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7QK8Npy/sung.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 18:08:47 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
Her chest tingles, skin burns, heart aches with every second his hands linger. The dirt doesn't bother her. He takes her breath away until all that remains is the feeling of his hands cradling her face. Gwen smiles, warm and happy.

Greyson's gentle kiss is met with a smile, her grin pressing into his lips. She's awkward, unaccustomed to displays of affection in any capacity, let alone one so intimate as this. But still she reciprocates, learning and adapting and giving herself to him because it feels natural.

He brings her joy where she hadn't expected it.

"That makes me very happy, Greyson Connors."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,066 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 19:10:29 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
DEEP INSIDE PETALBURG WOODS...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
skin is warm beneath his touch; skin turns a faint red, and mouth slightly agape. it was adorable, that his mere touch alone could send such a small shockwave through the woman. his reactions were more tame, less obvious. heart beat soundly against his chest, ears flooding with the same warmth that lined her cheeks. he was every bit as nervous as she, but he did his best to hide it.
[break][break]
she returns his kiss, and they turn-up into a smile, under their contact. his full-name makes him chuckle softly, thumbing her cheek with idle adoration.
[break][break]
"did we want to clean-up before we head out?"
[break]

[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7QK8Npy/sung.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 1:28:25 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
He elicited reactions in her that were unexpected, but not unwelcome. In fact, she had very quickly begun to crave it, though she was neither willing to encourage it nor discourage it.

"Yeah.. yeah, we should."

She exhales softly, it sounds like a laugh. Gwen hesitates a moment before slipping from his fingers. The woman's gaze lingers on him for a moment, her smile warm, shy. She quickly redirects, back to business, rousing Greyson's Rillaboom to help carry the rotten planks.

"Lets drop these off somewhere, and then maybe head.. to your place to shower, if you want?"

And then ice cream.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sword & shield [m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 22:41:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(officer)