November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Love the League [M]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2021 18:18:17 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.
JOIN ME IN THE HARD EMBRACE OF ARCEUS' TEN THOUSAND HANDS.”

Bill's new house was right beside his old house: at the peak of Sootopolis overlooking the bay.
"You get a fresh, ocean breeze, and a prime view of the beaches," Bill said, pointing out the bathers splashing in the surf.

"You surf Rowan?" Bill asked, though his eyes asked something very different. "It's great for the core," he added, putting one hand on his own flat stomach. "Guy like you probably uses your core a lot."

He wandered away from the balcony and into the kitchen, immensely comfortable in his brand new house. It had only been a day, but for Bill comfort came from familiarity, and nothing was more familiar than control. Bill set two glasses of Dr. Pika and ice on the marble counter and beckoned Rowan over with a look. They stood, not sitting, just two good looking guys wearing sandals, one with socks.

"Now Rowan, I was told you could help me get back into the swing of things in the city. Bring me up to speed."

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Love the League [M]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 0:18:29 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Your view certainly is impressive.” Rowan admitted as he leaned against the balcony railing, watching the innocent that were oblivious to the silent occupation of Team Rocket, playing carelessly in the surf. “I don’t, actually. I prefer swimming.” He was unsure what the older man meant about him using his core, though he could be certain it was some sort of innuendo on his behalf.

“Things are going well, for the most part.” Rowan accepted his glass of Dr. Pika and took a short drink before briefing the man. “We’ve got cameras and wiretaps practically all over the streets, including in the underwater caverns that run beneath the city.” An impressive feat considering they remained undetected thus far in their efforts.

“We have a plan to capture Melody Miro before the occupation becomes public knowledge, hopefully force her into a position of being puppeted or keep her out of the game entirely.” It was hard to speak about his friend in such a way, but he wasn’t about to show his weakness towards her around someone he barely knew, so far only Gavin was aware of their friendship.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Love the League [M]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 5:35:13 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.
JOIN ME IN THE HARD EMBRACE OF ARCEUS' TEN THOUSAND HANDS.”

"A puppet gym leader. That would certainly be a step in the right direction. We already have a few of the spots filled with familiar faces." It was an longer-term play than most Rocket ploys. Put their own kind in the gym spots to streamline the challenge process for other Rockets. In time, there would be more powerful trainers allied with them, and in time even an Elite Four spot occupied by Rocket. 

"I've got something similar planned. It's what I called you here to help with. I'm running for councilman. Paperwork is already signed and ready to submit." Bill gestured over to an immaculate set of squared and stapled documents on the counter. "What I need from you, is a path to fame. Everybody knows that the council spots are heavily grounded in popularity. They'll never elect a nobody to the council, and I don't have the government work pedigree that applicants usually possess." Bill had been far too busy working for Rocket and for the Church or Arceus to build up the standard, glowing resume.

"So instead we're going yo orchestrate a transformation from citizen to hero, so when the time comes for my step up everyone will already be on my side." 

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Love the League [M]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 23:43:05 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Councilman?” An eyebrow cocked, both curious and amused by the concept. “We’ve had our people as Gym Leaders and Elite Four but we’ve never been able to ascend higher than that.” didn’t seem delusional, in fact he seemed deceptively competent. The religious angle would be easy to play when it came to the people of Hoenn, though he didn’t know much about the concept himself seeing as Galar wasn’t nearly as spiritual.

“Would be rather impressive should you manage to snake your way in, Father.” Amber eyes remained fixated on the coast, as Bill continued to speak, still rather uncertain of his intended role. “What exactly do you need me to do?” Furthermore, why did Bill need him specifically?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Love the League [M]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 3:13:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: