boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
lost in translation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 5:17:05 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
A call.
“BO, SOMEONE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD JUST CALLED IN A… Oh—THEY SAID A WINGULL STOLE THEIR DELCATTY.”

“Is that possible?”

He was told he would find out. The address was somewhere near the corner of Elm St. and Bluk Berry Ave. He went on a motorbike after throwing on an identifying jacket, otherwise dressed perhaps more casually than he would have had it not been, as said, right down the road.

Cat in a tree (?)—maybe. It sounded like someone didn’t know what they were talking about, but this type of situation was easy enough to spot.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
lost in translation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 17:26:26 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor was bored, he had wanted to come see Devon, but unfortunately Walter had informed him that the people he would be interested in weren't there today. So he sighed as he wandered around the city aimlessly, dressed in his usual Kalosian suit, Adontis was present on his shoulder looking at everything. Boredom was the curse of men like him, but it wouldn't really matter for long as he was walking down the busy streets he wasn't paying attention at all, that was when he felt the wind whoosh by causing his hair to flow behind him almost like in a shampoo commercial. At least that is what he thought, he needed to buy more of that eventually, shaking his head he was curious as to what was going on. There was a few other people heading over that way, and so looking at Adontis who was just as curious as he was. They both nodded, and began to make their way over.

He saw the jacket on the man it appeared that this was some sort of official league business, and he was curious as to what was going exactly, he tapped the HoloWatch on his wrist, and began to speak to Walter.

"Hey Walter, something is going on, wanna do some snooping for me? I'm making my way over to some sort of crime scene? I don't know, just some league officials speeding over to a spot." He explained to his Butler, as he continued to make his way over his curiosity getting the best of him.

"I'll look into right away Sir..." Came the curt reply before the call was ended. Approaching what he thought was the crime scene, but he was very wrong. Looking up it wasn't anything he had ever seen before. Tapping his HoloWatch he just spoke some simple words to Walter.

"Walter...Don't worry...I figured out what is wrong..." Amor seemed a little disturbed by what he saw, there was the biggest wingull he had ever seen, and it was literally carrying a Delcatty up into it's nest on this Power Pole. Did Wingull even get that big, what had caused this strange mutation? He knew that pokemon sizes varied, but this was absurd! It was literally carrying the cat like a snack, was it going to eat it?

close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
lost in translation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 22:13:25 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
League officials would blow on past, surely tending to a crime somewhere further down the road.

“I’ll be fuckin’ damned.”

The small bike slowed, rumbling, and the balls of his feet found the ground through his boots. He looked up to the top of the pole, where, indeed, a Delcatty sat in the nest of one hoss of a Wingull.

Bo reached for his phone and held it up to get a picture, first.

He shut off the engine, kicked out the side stand and walked over, getting to work quickly. He looked over at Amor and a few others who had gathered, most with phones out as well because wowzers.

The Delcatty’s owner ran up quick. A young girl. Seven, maybe. In tears. ‘Oh, thank you for coming Mr. Ranger! Please don’t let it eat Dorpy!’

“Dorpy’s gonna be fine.” He assured.

Two pokeballs already in hand, Bo released Cradily and Scraggy.

“Go get Dorpy.”

Seeming to know what to do, Scraggy proceeded to climb atop Cradily, gripping onto its neck with all limbs and holding on tight. The two were then off, SUCTION CUPS carrying them to scale the post.

With a sigh, he looked up to the man next to him.

“Are you Dad?”

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
lost in translation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 19:41:17 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
Amor had been paying attention to the fact that this region was way stranger than he had initially thought. Avatars, Silph, Meteors that killed people, and now a giant wingull that tried to eat full grown Delcatty. He was beginning to think that he should have just stayed in Kalos, and not traveled the world, because if he had done that he would not be here right now being asked if he was the father of some random child that he didn't know. Looking at the League official before him, it took alot of restraint to not be sarcastic, he didn't want to upset the child, and this man was just mistaken, but Amor knew that he didn't look anywhere near old enough to be a father! The audacity of this man! Clearing his throat a little bit, and looking at the Leaguer, he shook his head.

"I erm am not...Just a bystander..." He said trying to make it clear that he didn't know this child, and he was frantically trying to find their real parents because he didn't want babysitting duty. Noticing how slow the mans Pokemon were moving up that latter, Amor thought he might try to offer some assistance. Wouldn't be the first time he helped out a Leaguer on an official mission. "If you want...I could have one of my Pokemon keep that Wingull busy while yours grab, uhm Dorpy..." He said the strange name. It was such an innocent name for such an innocent little girl. At the rate his Pokemon were moving, he was afraid they would be to late, and Dorpy would get eaten.

"Though I get it, if this is like official business, or what have you." He nodded simply to the stranger, and released his Dragonite, in case he accepted the offer not. If not at least Draco could keep the little girl busy for the time being.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
lost in translation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 3:35:00 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
‘That’s not my Dad!’

“Oh. Sorry.” Awkward.

Bo watched the little girl glare and run off and then looked up at Amor.

“Tch. Yeah. Real official business.” He flashed teeth. “If you’re up for it. We won’t turn down help.”

Gold eyes went to the Dragonite as it was released, and then back to Amor’s suit, briefly. Fancy.

“Alright, guys, you’re gonna have some company up there!”

Scraggy gave some sort of acknowledging response. Its tentacled steed had nearly carried them to the top of the utility pole. The Wingull began to squawk irritably.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
lost in translation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 7:13:04 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
The little girl seemed angry that Amor had been accused of being her father, and he was offended that she got angry. He wouldn't be such a bad dad! That little brat, he was half tempted to let the Wingull eat her pokemon now, but he sighed a little. The man had said he could help, and he looked at Draco with a simple nod.

"Get that Wingull away...Use whatever means you want." He explained to his dragon who nodded, and then took off with Extreme Speed as the other Pokemon reached the top, Draco simply tackled the Wingull out of the way, and was carrying it straight up into the air. Both of his fists were igniting with electricity as he began to fight the Wingull in mid air. Turning back to the man with gold eyes, Amor nodded. "I think that will suffice for your Pokemon to retrieve...Uh...Dorpy?" He said saying the unfamiliar name.

It was a name only a child could give.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
lost in translation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 11:15:35 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
’Use whatever means you want.’

“Oh, well… try not to hurt it, ya know…” But it was too late. The dragon had snatched the Wingull right out of its nest. Bo watched with raised brows at it went high into the air, and electricity began to spark.

Bo nodded. “Yep. Probably.”

Cradily’s tentacles wrapped around Dorpy, and Scraggy secured what it could by grasping onto a single paw—still holding its pants up with the other fist. The three then descended safely down the pole under Bo’s careful supervision. The young girl waited on the balls of her feet, squealing and running closer.

Bo pointed up at the fight in the sky. “Alright. You can call that off.”

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
lost in translation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 18:21:31 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
Draco was using his favored combination of Extreme Speed, and Thunder Punch to pound the Wingull, though after the creature was seized into the air it didn't take long for the Ranger's Pokemon to rescue Dorpy, and get it to safety. The Ranger looked at him, and told him that he could call Draco off. That was fine they weren't here to kill the strange Wingull, the goal had been achieved, and so he whistled. At the sound of his echoing whistle Draco stopped his assault, and flew back down to land behind Amor like a bodyguard. Reaching back he pet his dragon on the snout.

"Good job buddy..." He stated affectionately to the dragon, and then turned back to the ranger. It was a simple job, but he was glad that he could help someone honestly. It got a tad boring when all you did was achieve success for yourself. Every once in a while you had to spread the cheer, or at least he thought so. "So, is that all there is? Job complete? Or do I need to fill anything out for helping? I'm not sure how this all works..." Which wasn't entirely a lie he had helped out few times here, and there, but he had just assumed his friend did all the desk work to save him some hassle. This guy was a stranger that he had no rapport with. So he couldn't expect such a thing.

close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
lost in translation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 0:22:22 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
Cradily and Scraggy made it to the ground with Delcatty in tow. Scraggy released its paw, and Cradily’s tentacles hoisted it over, presenting it to a rather terrified looking child.

The gathered audience began to disperse, and Bo’s attention remained on the man and his dragon.

“Yeah, that’s pretty much it.”

He waved a hand in response to paperwork. Maybe, somewhere, but not today. Not for this. All he needed was the photo on his phone—and there were plenty of other witness photos of the thieving bird.

“Nah, no paperwork... even though it will be hard to believe.” he laughed lightly. “You’re free to go. Thanks for the help.”

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
lost in translation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 16:13:06 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
When the man told him that there was no paperwork, and that his job was over, Amor simply nodded at him, and walked over to climb on the back of Draco. With a gentle wave of his finger, he pat the side of his Dragonite's neck, and then they took off in the air flying away from the scene without so much as a goodbye. Having been mistaken for someones father had actually shook him a little. Was he getting wrinkles? Did he look older for some reason? There were many things that he was going to check in the mirror when he got home, and it was going to be a long night for his staff as he triple checked himself in the nude to make sure he was still flawless.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
lost in translation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2021 2:16:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
&