4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
arid anger [m]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 13:34:17 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
she reached behind her into a pack and pulled a buck knife from leather. she had come prepared.

while going to grab up a close silicobra, her attention was also directed towards the fight.

djall wasn’t necessarily battle-hardened, but he was enjoying himself, and his spirit was driven by the god of his natural energy. the hound was beat into the ground by METEOR MASH, but didn’t stay down. with a growl, he sprang from his crater, and attempted to inflict another CRUNCH—hopefully before the lucario could jump away again.

lulu looked over just as she pushed the knife in shallow, and started to pull down through the belly. a trace of amusement at the battle sparkled beneath sweat.

”what’s that?”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
arid anger [m]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 8:28:44 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
TIME TO SKIN SOME BASTARDS...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"if xen there wins, ye let me keep callin' ye sweetheart."
[break][break]
king shrugs as he works, but one-half of his face twists into a devilish grin. he knew he was walkin' on dangerous ground. the type giratina even hesitated to tread on. but that just made this shit more exciting.
[break][break]
only question was— what would be lulu's condition if he lost?
[break][break]
as if on cue, he turns his attention onto the battle just in time to see the canine's jaw clamp (CRUNCH) heavily on xen's forearm. a mere grunt is all the lucario gives in return, though king knows the pain was excruciating. tough bastard that fuckin' lucario was.
[break][break]
instead of pulling away, or even attempting to beat the dog off, he goes for the third option— annihilation.
[break][break]
with his free hand, he holds it level with the dark-types maw, an orb of cobalt energy forming. the AURA SHPERE grows mere inches away, ready to deatomize his opponent when suddenly a sharp whistle echoes from king.
[break][break]
"don't be fuckin' killin' anything ye shit."
[break][break]
the turncoat turns his gaze back onto lulu, burning with amusement.
[break][break]
"shall we call it then, sweetheart?"

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/Yh9bnLz/grimmylong1.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
arid anger [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 2:30:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“Tch.” The skin dropped. “How about no, dickwit? Pick something else. My name’s Lulu.”

Djall found flesh give under the clench of his jaw and growled into it, clamping down hard to taste any blood he could and thrashing. He released and shrunk back at the sudden glow of energy, realizing his mistake too late.

Lulu had already begun to change into shadow again to save her dog when King called off the attack. Her darkness faded again in cool whisps. She looked over at him squarely, next snake in hand while lip curled a bit. It was almost a snarl; almost giving more of a shit.

The heat and the buzz behind her kills kept her arms at her work, almost in a meditative state that she breathed through evenly.

This was stress relief. That had been the purpose. At least, one of them.

“Guess so. You can fuck yourself though; doesn’t mean shit. Didn’t agree to it.”

Another skin hit the sand, the rest tossed aside from a bloody hand, and she turned her back to head for the next.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
arid anger [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 8:30:04 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he roars in laughter. rough and coarse like a sandstorm.
[break][break]
"fair 'nough. even i know to call it quits when yer here holdin' a knife."
[break][break]

king tosses another corpse to the ground, flipping the knife haphazardly in callused hands. with his other, he pinches the collar of his shirt, bringing it back and forth to simulate even the faintest of breezes. the heat of this cesspit made the massive burn scar on his chest bother him with each passing moment. what little that stuck out from above his collar got it the worst.
[break][break]

"lulu, eh? not a bad name i 'spose."
[break][break]

he licks his lips, feeding the dry flesh what moisture he could.
[break][break]

"any chance we can do this shit where there's fuckin' AC or somethin'? this place fuckin' blows."
[break][break]

xen appears beside him, one hand covering the teeth-ruined flesh of his other arm. king doesn't spare the lucario a glance.

[break]

[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/Yh9bnLz/grimmylong1.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
arid anger [m]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 10:56:55 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“Oh, so he has some sense after all.” She shook her head.

The sun beat down as they continued the job—leaving an even bigger mess of guts in their wake. It’d be eaten up soon enough by desert predators. That was, at least, one blessing, considering the heat.

He didn't mind her name. Oh, good. “It works. Better than sweetheart.”

A/C sounded great, honestly, but extended the job. She spat sweat and looked over.

“What, take them with us? Sure. You’re cleaning up, though. Where would you suggest, and how do you propose we transport them?”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
arid anger [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 6:17:52 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
king chuckles dryly and rolls his eyes at her remark, but keeps his lips closed. from what little he knew of the raven-haired woman, he feared their battle of wits would consume their entire day. normally, that wasn't a bad thing. but then again, he wasn't usually sweating his balls off in the middle of a fuckin' desert.
[break][break]
"they both sound 'bout even."
[break][break]

he gives her a dismissive shrug. whether it was lulu or sweetheart, it didn't really matter to king. sure, his name was king, but she could've called him 'shit dick' and he'd probably have responded.
[break][break]

"cleanin' up?"
[break][break]

the blue-eyed man gives lulu a bewildered look. one that teetered on the border of irritation, or anger.
[break][break]

"so i teach ye how to skin the fuckers, win the bet, best ye hound over there, and need to plan the transfer. yet ye expectin' me to clean this shit up? ye out of yer damned mind woman?"
[break][break]

he wasn't sure whether to laugh mockingly or in genuine amusement. either way, king, like he suspected lulu in regards to her name, had little patience for some matters.
[break][break]

"carryin' i can do — that's the easy part. find yerself a spineless twat to clean this mess up, or do it yerself. but it sure as fuck ain't gonna be me."
[break][break]

king returns the gabite to the confines of her capsule, and in turn, summons two more pokemon — falinkses. now, surrounded by alpha, bravo and charlie company, he flicks one of the dead, but unskinned snakes towards the group.
[break][break]

"round these up n' prepare to ship out to a safehouse."
[break][break]

rocket had all sorts of safehouses hidden all over hoenn. his long tenure with the league had acclimated him to the idea of prolonged stays at these small, and often cramped spaces. so, the idea of camping out in one of the rest of the day didn't quite bother him. in-fact, he found comfort in the gesture.
[break][break]

he makes his way out of ruined landscape and takes a few steps towards departing, all the while the dozen or so pokemon, each led by their respective brass, move to follow out his orders.

[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
arid anger [m]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 6:56:44 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lulu shook her head. The disrespect. The fuckery.

At being out of her mind, she shrugged. “Maybe.”

“Whatever.” Blah, blah.

She would make no move to clean up. As though she had done any less work than him. Honestly. This dude could get fucked if he thought he was going to trick her into grunt labor. He’d get in more shit than she would, surely.

“So. Am I coming with to help skin these bastards or are you going to do it for me and meet me at the bar a bit later?”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
arid anger [m]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 18:10:48 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
a low-growl vibrates from his throat, his gaze steeling on lulu. she irritated him in a way that best-friends, or sisters could. yet, he wanted to punch her in the jaw like he would a brother. like he'd done to quite a few times.
[break][break]
his stillness is silhouetted by a dozen marching pokemon, all leaving chaotic tracks in the dunes. finally, he exhales through his clenched jaw.[break][break]

"it'll be done. but don't think for a fuckin' second yer not buying the drinks."
[break][break]

so help him arceus he'd lose his fucking mind.

[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
arid anger [m]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 5:35:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: