TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
angelo vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 18:43:22 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
Y’know, it’s got a weird way of showing it…”[break][break]

Angelo’s sitting on a large rock on the beach, sunset casting a burning orange glow over the sand as he picks lazily at the shared box of ketchup drenched fries that sits between them.[break][break]

But I think it misses you.”[break][break]

Shedinja is hovering right in front of Stormy, watching her with hollow vacant eyes some centimetres away. Unblinking. Utterly focused on the woman who had taken it on an unforgettable night in her bedroom and then a hiking rendezvous up the mountain the next day. [break][break]

Or maybe it's picking a fight, I dunno.” They were hanging out at the Hoenn Star Tournament, after all; even through the sun was dipping beneath the horizon, activity continued to buzz along the beach. Who knew, it could be inspired by battling rather than love. [break][break]

But hey, you’re the 'expert',” Angelo grins as he pops a ketchup smeared thumb in his mouth, smiling sharp as he remembers Stormy’s theories on the Shedinja when she’d returned it to him after the mix-up. “What do you think?

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
angelo vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 0:42:53 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Really?"[break][break]

Stormy regards the Pokemon with something akin to unease. Her cheeks tilts away from the Shedinja just slightly, unwilling to look at it directly. She'd seen what it had done to her Spectrier's mane. Shit was wild, and she wasn't interested in getting her soul sucked, too. Precaution, yknow.[break][break]

She fishes out another fry, something with the least amount of ketchup on it as possible, and chews thoughtfully.[break][break]

"It's a bit.. creepy, isn't it? Or is that just me."[break][break]

She chews slower, as if anticipating it to jump scare her and steal her fry right out of her mouth. I mean, after all, it is hovering literally right in front of her.[break][break]

"Tsk! Expert, sure. Now you're makin' fun of me! I seriously thought I'd killed it. I mean look at that thing, it's literally a husk. How was I supposed to know that's just what it looks like. I was devastated, man!"[break][break]

Her cheeks flush with embarrassment and she pops another fry into her mouth. The amount of ketchup makes her face pinch in vinegar-y surprise, and she sticks her tongue out, overwhelmed.[break][break]

"And what's with the pool of ketchup, huh? Little fry to go with your ketchup addiction?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
angelo vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 18:35:39 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
Addiction is no laughing matter,” Angelo deadpans, although the sparkle in his eye betrays his amusement; Stormy’s expression crumpling as if she’d taken a bite out of an unripe Grepa Berry just the slightest too powerful. [break][break]

Anyway, you know you can just stop eating the fries if you don’t like them, right? Don’t have to force yourself.” [break][break]

For someone who’s nose wrinkles at the taste of ketchup on her tastebuds, Stormy sure had taken a decent chunk out of their shared spoils. As if to prove his point, Angelo stands from off his rock perch with a sly grin, taking the half-eaten box with him when he does. [break][break]

Shedinja floats with him, although it does so backwards; hollow pits locked on a certain Silph. [break][break]

Speaking of addiction.” Angelo takes a hand to the little halo hovering over his dead-angel-bug, turning it around in mid-air to look somewhere else. “Alright, Storms. It's not just you…” Personally, he still thought the little thing was cute in its own winged, demonic, soul-eating kind of way.[break][break]

Want to kick its ghost ass a bit? Show it who’s boss? Looks like there’s a free battlefield going further down the beach if you're interested.” Regardless, it might be a fun idea to take the opportunity... They'd never battled against one another before, after all.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
angelo vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 17:41:12 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Oh- my apologies, sir."[break][break]

But just as she is about to take another fry, the basket is whisked away from her when Angelo rises to his feet. She opens her mouth to object, gasping and hopping off from her perch to chase after him.[break][break]

"Hey! Wait-- that's-- we were supposed to share! We said halfsies!"[break][break]

Along the way, she side-eyes the creepy Shedinja with its soulless, hollow eyes staring right through her to the other side. Gives her the creeps with its intensity that she frown-pouts in response. The Silph's eyes flick up, past the husk, to Angelo's hand turning it around to face a different direction. Talk about relief.[break][break]

"Seems in poor taste- but yes, yes I do."[break][break]

And then, without warning, she breaks into a sprint.[break][break]

"First one there gets dibs on going first!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
angelo vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 18:08:42 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]

Hey! What the fu-”[break][break]

Sadly, Stormy’s halfsies end up in the sand because Angelo – unable to resist the call of competition – takes off after her in a sprint down the uneven surface of the beach. [break][break]

It’s a casualty most tragic, considering he loses the race, too. [break][break]

Alright... You’re a damn cheat but a deal’s a deal, I guess.” Angelo relents, even though he didn't actually agree to anything.[break][break]

Releasing two additional pokemon, a pair of serpentine creatures loom over the hovering husk of Shedinja; Volans and Pandora looking right at home, both beside the ocean and in the outline of a drawn battlefield.[break][break]

Elites first,” he tells her with a wry smirk, ignoring the growl from deep within his Gyarados’s throat. It's a feeling shared between himself and the longest standing companion in his party, the one of competition.

[attr="class","angelotag"]

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

stormy goes first!

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #8fa8cf; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8fa8cf; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #8fa8cf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8fa8cf; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #8fa8cf; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
angelo vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 3:53:41 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"A cheat? Damn.. that's something a sore loser would say. Just run faster, dummy."[break][break]

But she rises to the challenge, sizing up both water dragons as well as the creepy little husk. In response, she releases two Pokemon of her own, with a third settling down in the sand to step in the dropped fries. Wadjet groans, shaking her foot that is now covered in ketchup, potatoes, and sand.[break][break]

"It's almost like you were built for a beach battle, huh?"[break][break]

And here she was, hauling around a bunch of Pokemon not fit for it at all. Water and sand, not the best of mixes.[break][break]

That was why she'd go first.[break][break]

"Extrasensory and smog! It's time to disappear!"[break][break]

The Alolan Ninetales variant fans her tails, sending a dizzying array of psychic energy out and across the sand. Hopefully if anyone caught on, they could be rapt at attention and CONFUSED.[break][break]

Salazzle, on the other hand, wastes no time in disappearing into the sand, lithe little body nimble against its heat. When she resurfaces, she sprays a thick SMOG to equally disorient- and possibly poison anyone who steps into it.[break][break]

Wadjet, on the other hand.. she's still busy de-ketchup'ing her foot.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
angelo vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 19:03:47 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]

Slithering in front, Volans covers the team with his huge body as the EXTRASENSORY and the SMOG drift to their side of the field; the attacks summoning an enraged roar from the water serpent as his tail flicks across the sand. [break][break]

Pandora, Aqua Tail! Show Storms how right she is.” [break][break]

Proving she's beach battle ready, AQUA TAIL whips out like a water tornado from the glowing orbs on Pandora’s tail, the violent storm of water sweeping towards both the Ninetales and the Salazzle, attempting to smack them back. [break][break]

That just left, despite the type disadvantage, who Angelo considered the biggest threat… [break][break]

Let’s give ol’ Wadjet a hand, huh?” Angelo tilts his chin up with a sly grin, the Gyarados opening his jaws to send a HYDRO PUMP towards the Charizard for a much needed hose down. [break][break]

During all of the chaos, Shedinja has discreetly disappeared, slipping into a PHANTOM FORCE portal…

notes.

[break][break]

DRAGONAIR uses AQUA TAIL on SALAZZLE/NINETALES[break]
GYARADOS uses HYDRO PUMP on CHARIZARD[break]
SHEDINJA DISAPPEARS in PHANTOM FORCE

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #8fa8cf; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8fa8cf; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #8fa8cf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8fa8cf; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #8fa8cf; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
angelo vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 19:34:36 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

And it works.[break][break]

Angelo's Dragonair is quick, quicker than she's anticipating. It's pearly tail rattles just enough to give a warning, but not a warning that anyone ankle-deep in the sand is capable of understanding. They're far too focused on the fast that the extrasensory and smog had been overcome so easily by the Gyarados' sheer size.[break][break]

Both Ninetales and Salazzle are slapped out of the picture temporarily with the AQUA TAIL. They both land in the sand, breathless and dazed. Now that she's wet, Ninetales is especially irritated that the sand gets stuck between her toes.[break][break]

Salazzle is in far worse condition, naturally, uncomfortable with the damp against her skin. She thrashes in the sand, desperate to find a hot patch to dry herself in. [break][break]

Meanwhile, Stormy glances back to Wadjet just as the Gyarados douses the old girl in a steady stream of water. The Charizard blinks, head hanging below her shoulders, wings half unfolded and untucked at her sides as if she had just been prepared to take off into the air but had been rudely interrupted.[break][break]

Her expression is both hilarious and heartbreaking, a combination of exasperation and discomfort. With a full-body shake, she removes water droplets that cling to her now super clean black scales. [break][break]

As a sign of good faith, Ninetales opts to DISABLE the HYDRO PUMP specifically. Salazzle finally finds her patch of warm sand, and springs back into action with a vengeance. She tries again, spraying a thick SMOG in the area in an attempt to poison someone.[break][break]

For now, it seems that no one is aware that the Shedinja has disappeared. [break][break]

Wadjet rumbles, gathering the wind beneath her sails a moment before diving, aiming to thrash that pesky Dragonair with a DRAGON CLAW.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
angelo vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 22:23:23 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]

Angelo can’t help but let out a small laugh at Wadjet’s expense, her expression resonating too clearly of someone who was ‘done with this shit’. Poor girl. [break][break]

Sorry, beautiful. But at least you’re as fresh as a daisy now?” He calls over to the Charizard, lips curled and not sounding as apologetic as he does softly amused. This was going to bite him in the ass later, wasn’t it?[break][break]

It's then that Salazzle coats the field with a purple smog, Pandora beginning to make wheezing sounds as she inhales the POISON, not noticing the approaching orange lizard. [break][break]

Unfortunately, the ‘pesky Dragonair’ has a protector. As she readies a RAIN DANCE, dark clouds beginning to cover the last of the setting sun with a wave of her glittering tail orbs, Volans strikes. From beneath Wadjet erupts a pillar of water, WATERFALL exploding out of the sand to try and collide into her belly mid-flight. [break][break]

Shedinja meanwhile, as the column of ocean pierces into the sky, takes the opportunity to slink back into the fray. A ghostly aura sneakily spearing out of Ninetales shadow with PHANTOM FORCE before the creepy husk floats nonchalantly, unphased, away.

notes.

[break][break]

DRAGONAIR is POISONED[BREAK]
DRAGONAIR uses RAIN DANCE ( 1/5 )[break]
GYARADOS uses WATERFALL on CHARIZARD[break]
SHEDINJA APPEARS in PHANTOM FORCE attacking NINETALES

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
angelo vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 21:15:01 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Mis-strike, Wadjet is pummelled from below with a sudden upward surge of WATERFALL. It takes her breath away and causes her to bellow in frustration as water sprays around her ears. By now she is waterlogged and exhausted, and the cold has begun to seep in.[break][break]

Her best option, she thinks, is to BLAST BURN her way into being warm again- but at the expense of feeling more exhausted afterward. Maybe the old girl is just.. getting old. Regardless, the super-heated flames evaporate the water on her scales and burn outward, catching (hopefully) anyone who got just a little too close.[break][break]

And from behind, Ninetales startles as a ghost bug-shell Pokemon appears to grab her tail-hairs. It's SHADOW SNEAK is successful, and now with the RAIN pouring down, she is looking less and less pleased with the situation. It blasts back with an EXTRASENSORY, hoping to daze it.[break][break]

Salazzle hisses and spits with every wet drop that lands on her shiny black skin. No amount of digging in the sand can keep her dry anymore with how hard it has begun to rain. So instead she uses a SWEET SCENT to lower everyone's guard. Hopefully, she might attract that pesky Dragonair that had gotten poisoned.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
angelo vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 14:16:15 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]

Shedinja, although not the powerful figure on the field – it is by far the smallest and the most fragile, in a sense – is slippery. And as it flutters on unmoving wings away from the EXTRASENSORY, it pierces hollow pits into the Ninetales with MIND READER, waiting… [break][break]

Swaying under the draining effects of POISON and the blurring SWEET SCENT, Pandora’s eyes find focus on the Salazzle in her depleting energy. As per the lizard’s wish, she’s attracted the Dragonair; although when the air becomes charged, it might not be as she expects. [break][break]

As the rain splatters on ashen scales, Volans hisses like the THUNDER beginning to crackle through the sky; Wadjet’s BLAST BURN having licked across his serpentine body, as large and bulky as it was. [break][break]

Coiling, the Gyarados slithers back through the sand, although the tracks it makes are not ones that tell of retreat. Separating himself enough from the Charizard, perhaps even encouraging her to follow, so that his tail could strike. The lash of his mighty fin stirs wild, oceanic winds. HURRICANE tinged with brine and warm ozone. Tasting of chaos. [break][break]

An obvious setup, perhaps. But Angelo is weak to the rush of the complimentary elements caressing static, heavy and electric, on tanned rain soaked skin. His heartbeat drumming as if the thunder had sunk into his veins and become locked behind a blue window – a view of a storm in a bottle. [break][break]

Together under the RAIN, the HURRICANE and THUNDER mix, raging towards those on the opposite end of the field…

notes.

[break][break]

SHEDINJA DODGES[BREAK]
SHEDINJA uses MIND READER on NINETALES[break]
DRAGONAIR is hit by SWEET SCENT[break]
DRAGONAIR uses THUNDER[break]
GYARADOS is hit by BLAST BURN[break]
GYARADOS uses HURRICANE[break]
DRAGONAIR uses RAIN DANCE ( 2/5 )

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
angelo vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 0:19:57 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

The pulses of psychic energy miss, somehow, as the little hollow bug seems to float above them and out of reach. Trifling, to say the least, and the vindictive little Ninetales is hot on the bugs trail. This was a challenge, and one that she eagerly eats up- even if the bug is now READING HER MIND.[break][break]

Meanwhile, the storm kicks up. Rain beats down harder, soaking Charizard right through. Wadjet bellows in rage and pain, struck hard by the THUNDER as it comes down from the sky. Somewhere in the mix, the HURRICANE has lifted the tiny Salazzle out of the sand, slamming her into Wadjet in the confusion. Ninetales is thrashed too, struggling to hold her footing in the onslaught.[break][break]

Salazzle falls, unconscious, leaving Ninetales and Wadjet. And the only reason Wadjet survives is because of the pendant pressed to Stormy's chest. It reacts to Wadjet's cry, enveloping the Pokemon in white hot light. When she re-emerges, she is changed, billowing with blue flame. The rain does not seem to slow her down any longer, and she charges forward, MEGA-EVOLVED to land a DRAGON CLAW against the Dragonair.[break][break]

Ninetales, once she shakes herself out because evidently that is more important, fires an ICE BEAM after the bug, chasing it.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
angelo vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 8:28:36 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]

It’s one for one. As Salazzle as blasted away by the storm into unconsciousness, Pandora, too, FAINTS to a mega evolved Wadjet burning with revitalised power. [break][break]

But Angelo and Volans are kindred spirits. Both from the narrow canals of Alto Mare, grown too large and fierce for the peaceful, sleepy city anymore. There’s no need for words to be shared before the light of MEGA EVOLUTION bathes the serpent, too. The drag of competition shifting the Gyarados’s form bulky and dark, much like the wild winds within Angelo’s chest, hungry for the adrenaline of risk and challenge.[break][break]

Jaws parted, Volans strikes towards Wadjet like a coiled snake, aiming to sink an ICE FANG into her scales.[break][break]

Its mind opened, the Shedinja narrowly avoids the ICE BEAM. Retaliating with a glow of ghostly energy around its body, hollow eyes seeming to flash towards the Ninetales in soulless maliciousness. The SHADOW CLAW that snatches out is sudden, grabbing and tearing from the shadows below.

notes.

[break][break]

SHEDINJA DODGES[BREAK]
SHEDINJA uses SHADOW CLAW on NINETALES[break]
DRAGONAIR FAINTS[break]
GYARADOS uses ICE FANG on CHARIZARD[break]
GYARADOS is MEGA EVOLVED ( 1/3 )[break]
DRAGONAIR uses RAIN DANCE ( 3/5 )

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
angelo vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 22:13:22 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Oh, the ICE FANG hits. [break][break]

She even feels a lick, an ice cold, super uncomfortable tongue brushing up against her super-heated scales. The ice builds on contact, and Wadjet struggles only for a moment or two before she succumbs to the pain. She cannot fend off a foe as formidable as this Gyarados- or at least, not today.[break][break]

Maybe tomorrow, like when she was fully rested. And it was a one-on-one. And maybe Stormy gave her a really hearty breakfast.[break][break]

Wadjet plummets into the water, washing up on shore with an exhausted groan, laying her chin in the sand to blow hot air out her nose. Stormy winces a bit, glancing between her most trusted and her best friend. [break][break]

"You're nuts, bro."[break][break]

Ninetales slows her chase along the beach, rattled. She's created an ice path along the sand, but under the beating sun it is already melting away. All of her effort, and nothing to show for it. That damn floating carcass continues to hang around and--[break][break]

She glances around, having lost the stupid thing, only for SHADOW CLAWS to rip through her fur. It isn't nice, either, pulling chunks of fur out instead of tugging knots out. She whirls, angry, but the only target in sight is the gigantic flying Gyarados that had taken down the Charizard.[break][break]

DAZZLING GLEAM fans from her tails, all sparkles and fairy energy and malicious intent.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
angelo vs stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 21:30:05 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]

It’s hard to miss Volans and that’s the point. DAZZLING GLEAM collides against him, just as he releases a HURRICANE in turn when the rain still continues to pour. Obscuring vision, hiding the husk that continues to flit and lurk with surprising cunning, for something so hollow. [break][break]

Winds bellow and howl towards the Ninetales as the serpent slumps hissing, near defeat. Only for the Shedinja who had continued to lurk in shadows, covered behind its allies’ larger presences, to strike when visions are obscured by storms and savages.[break][break]

Pulled along within the whipping Hurricane, a SHADOW BALL is swept up in the trajectory like a mine in a whirlpool, hurtling towards Stormy’s remaining pokemon on the field and ready to detonate…

notes.

[break][break]

GYARADOS is HIT by DAZZLING GLEAM[break]
GYARADOS uses HURRICANE[break]
SHEDINJA uses SHADOW BALL[break]
GYARADOS is MEGA EVOLVED ( 2/3 )[break]
DRAGONAIR uses RAIN DANCE ( 4/5 )