November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Champions of Piazza Oro Grande [M]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 15:50:34 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.
JOIN ME IN THE HARD EMBRACE OF ARCEUS' TEN THOUSAND HANDS.”

Sootopolis. Land of the strong and home of the financially well-endowed. A ringed kingdom of shimmering splendor where champagne flowed like water, caviar flower like champagne, and where every gentleman, heiress, and child star kept their hard earned coin in the same place: the Piazza Oro Grande. 

It was the place to go if you wanted your cash safe and sound; POG.

Bill lounged in the foyer as beige-suited businessmen flowed past like a million white blood cells battling to fight the infection of poverty with briefcases of life saving money. 

In half an hour, the place would be awash with Rocket. They would try to break in to the vault, and he would be there to stop them. He was going to be a hero. Easy as bleeding out.

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 18:09:02 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Claude could feel himself sighing from the moment he began to dress up. He didn’t want to do it but a big part of him insisted. The man walked out of his villa and into a cab he had called earlier. ”To Piazza Oro Grande please,”. The vehicle started moving and the man prepared himself mentally to meet with his father, something he had been doing all day long. [break][break]

The cab passed by streets and buildings and the backseat passenger gazed at the various forms of human architecture. Though his mind was in a different place entirely. Perhaps the reason why he was doing this was because the child inside him still craved the attention and affection from a parent. [break][break]

Not so long after, he arrived at the bank. The moment he had been preparing for was so near ahead, he couldn’t help but to feel his heartbeat race. [break][break]

Once he entered the building, he could already see the man he shared a bit of a resemblance with. As with any forms of social interactions, Claude shut everything down. Nobody can ever sense a form of weakness from him, he simply would not allow it. [break][break]

His movement was subtle, quiet, nimble footsteps. A few moments later he found himself sitting a seat away from his father. [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#FAF0BE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2021 12:32:26 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic

Keep coming down that street There’s a hollow in this house whenever you go Keep coming down that street There’s a hollow in this house whenever you go Keep coming down that street There’s a hollow in this house whenever you go Amor was here mostly out of boredom, he had been thinking of potentially using this bank, but with as much danger as this region was constantly in, he wasn't going to trust any bank here. Because the moment some stray meteor hit, that was it, and he wasn't okay with that. So he had been walking around with his Dragonite, with Adontis on his shoulder as he normally did, and that was when some random person approached him. Quirking a brow he realized that he looked like a proper League Official with his black Kalosian suit, and the way that he carried himself. Apparently there was a rumor going on that the Piazza Oro Grande was about to be the target of a heist. Now that was interesting, and Amor didn't have the heart to tell this guy who he presumed was some soft of official at the bank that he wasn't really with the League.

So with a bit of an exasperated sigh he agreed, and so he had gone to the bank that morning, and just lounged. Normally he would hire someone to do this for him, but the free publicity he could get from saving a bank. Now that was something that couldn't turn down. So dressed in his suit, with just his Pichu on his shoulder Amor looked like he was any normal bankgoer. Surfing the web on his HoloWatch to pass the time until his appointment. Draco was safely tucked away in his Pokeball, didn't want to be to conspicuous after all. For now nothing out of the ordinary had happened, just more people showing up.

Though when things began to get out of hand, he had his dragons ready to spring from the confines of their balls in order to suppress others. There would undoubtedly be damage done to the bank, but he didn't really care, his money wasn't stored here. If people were dumb enough to put their money in a bank in a region where calamities happened yearly, you deserved to lose it all, in his opinion.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 1:05:47 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“Nobody can ever sense a form of weakness from him, he simply would not allow it.”

Bill watched his son approach. He didn't stare, or wave, and he didn't turn to shake the boy's hand or ruffle his hair. Not yet. Affection was easy to fake, but like any strike it had to be well-placed. 

Claude's guarded walk gave him away. He walked like a man sheltering a porcelain heart. Like he'd been bitten before, and was terrified of the pain. 

Like he feared Bill's judgement.

I wonder if Lars and Leanne faired any better, Bill thought, as his son took a seat beside him. It was a jagged wonder. After all, he had left them here with only cold comfort. "Nice to see you, Claude," Bill said, turning to regard his youngest child. He smiled, teeth as white as limestone. "You're looking well. Still living in Sootopolis?"

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 13:45:13 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

”Likewise,” was his only reply to the greeting. There wasn’t really much else to say, and Claude was still feeling a bit strange to be talking to his old man again. [break][break]

His eyes couldn’t meet the other’s. He simply could not make his body do it. Like it was an impossible feat. Being next to the man already made him feel strangled by an unknown force he could not comprehend. [break][break]

”You know exactly where I live.” was his answer. Father or not, nobody could escape from his snarky remarks. ”When will it start?” he asked. He abhor idle chatter and wanted to get straight to the point. [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#FAF0BE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 20:50:24 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
Everything was still somewhat normal in his thoughts, there were no shady looking individuals lurking about, but a part of him wondered if they knew that someone was guarding this place. However that wouldn't be an issue as there were basic guards already here, though they were mere civilians. Tapping his cheek he opened up the browser on his HoloWatch, and was thumbing through some of the strange activity that had been happening in Sootopolis lately. There were many reports of numerous League smear campaigns, in fact he had an incident with someone that was trying to talk down about the League. Vandalism, and other strange occurrences were going on. Then there was this predicament that he found himself in, surely it was all just a coincidence? Though he was a business oriented man, and he could spot dissention with stocks from a mile away.

What sort of game was being played in Sootopolis, and why this place specifically? Did it hold some strategic value that he didn't quite understand? No that was foolish, whatever was going on, was probably just a group of idiots trying to stir up some trouble that was the most likely explanation, instead of there being some over arching plot that was going on behind the scenes. After all this wasn't some B-budget movie where the big scary men showed up in ridiculous masks threatening to hold the city hostage. So he brushed those thoughts aside, and scrolled through some of the other articles he found, perhaps some clue as to who would try to rob a bank like this. However there wasn't much information to go on, so until it happened, he would simply keep watch, though he was interested to see how the robbers fared against him. Hopefully they brought enough people so that it was a fair fight.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]