Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
stress relief [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 18:06:00 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

She knew her own Pokémon were looking for some form of stress relief.

And what better way to do it than to wreck a car?

Apparently there was some kind of event going down at the Slateport Beach, but due to the fact she had a pair of rambunctious troublemakers to watch over, she couldn’t find the free time to enter the contest.

Besides, having to keep an eye on the twins, especially when it was this time of the year, was… very exhausting.

Thankfully, her mother was there (and very happy) to be the temporary ‘child herder’ for a few hours while they went down to have some ‘alone time’ together.

Although, this rendition of ‘alone time’ was rather unusual because it involved their Pokémon trying to demolish a car, of all things.

She looked over at where Arashi was currently attempting to incinerate one side of the car with a Flamethrower attack.

ACKWl_da

time to smash a car!

total so far: 72 (target: 300)

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
stress relief [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 18:13:14 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Well, this was certainly an interesting form of stress relief, wasn't it? Josh wasn't really sure what his wife was thinking when she suggested their "stress relief alone time" should actually be having their Pokemon smash a car in Slateport. This seemed like a waste of a car. Nevermind the fact that this was far from what Josh had been expecting when his wife had suggested "stress relief alone time" between them. But he could suggest the kind he had in mind later. Happy wife, happy life, right?

"FLARE BLITZ!"

Josh's own Typhlosion would launch itself at the car, joining Arashi in the attack. He supposed at the least this could be some interesting training for his Pokemon.

"I didn't know mass destruction was your thing"
the blonde teased his wife in turn. "You know, when you said "stress relief alone time"... I thought you had something else in mind."

2WLcZXXS

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
stress relief [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 18:32:19 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

“Oh, shush,” she said, swatting him lightly. “I mean, look at Ara and Inferno, they look like they’re having a hell of a time.”

Not one to be outdone by his younger brother, the older Typhlosion chuckled, before letting out a spirited roar and balling himself up for a Rollout attack on another side of the car. There was no way in hell he was going to be outdone by Inferno, hell no!

“Also—good grief, you really need to keep it in sometimes,” she added with a chuckle. “You’re being ‘horny on main’, as the kids call it now,” she went on, unable to resist throwing a tease his way just for the hell of it.

She then elbowed him a few moments later.

“And I thought we agreed to let the twins grow older for a while before making other plans…?” she added, ever the tease.

Rwtb1dad

time to smash a car!

total so far: 135 (target: 300)

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
stress relief [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 18:41:13 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Oh the competition was fierce alright. Inferno had seen his big brother hit the side of the car with a Rollout, and in turn, the Typlosion loosed a roar before moving to the other side of the car and hitting it with a fierce Double Edge, one that actually caused the car to come off its wheels a moment before it moved to rest on all four wheels once more. Josh winced at the impact.

"Having a hell of a time is one way to put it" he commented, before rolling his eyes when his wife made remarks about being horny on main. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and messed up her hair. "This is the first time I've heard you complain about it" he teased right back, leaning in and puckering his lips as he stopped inches from her lips. He blew her a kiss before slowly pulling back.

"Besides... The kids just turned five. Surely you wouldn't mind having another by now?" he joked in turn.

qTPDDXaY
Total: 235/300

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
stress relief [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 18:50:24 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

Over where her Typhlosion had just managed to knock off one of the car doors, he unfurled for a few moments to see the car rise from where it stood—only to fall down again. Wow, how dare, Inferno.

How very dare! It was on!

Her Typhlosion stood up again, giving another spirited roar at his younger brother, before balling up once more and assaulting another side of the car with another Rollout attack.

Meanwhile, Izumi yowled for a few moments as she felt his hand in her hair, messing it up just so.

“You know I hate it when you flex your height over me!” she screeched for a few moments, trying to swat the hands away—to no avail.

“Look, I’d want the first two to be more settled down before even thinking of expanding even more, if you catch my drift, she continued with a pointed stare.

Basically: have the kids grow up a bit more and be more responsible before adding more expansions!

HyIOgtwI

time to smash a car!

total so far: 287 (target: 300)

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
stress relief [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 18:59:58 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Inferno made a face when the car didn't flip over entirely. The Typhlosion didn't like this at all and the spirit of competition was overwhelming here. While it wasn't participating in the Star Tournament, those competitive fires were still burning as bright as could be. Inferno would respond by curling into a ball and slamming itself into the car with all it had using Flare Blitz once more. This time with far more power.

"I will never stop flexing my height" Josh joked in turn as he wrapped both arms around her shoulders and placing a peck on her forehead. "But I still love you, my fun-sized dearest."

He laughed a bit when she made her remarks, but his comeback was interrupted as Inferno's slam sent the car tipping over. Josh looked over, and whistled in turn.

"... Maybe when the kids are six."

@tag

|U6ulfc_

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
stress relief [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2021 3:07:05 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

At least he called her fun-sized and not outright anything synonymous to ‘short’. It was kind of hard having a husband who was more or less an entire foot taller than you, it sucked reaching up sometimes.

So instead she settled on tickling the closest part of Josh she could reach. Although, she wasn’t expecting him to actually consider what she’d mentioned earlier.

Yep, ‘horny on main’ as they say indeed, she thought to herself as she watched Inferno lose his shit and attempt to flip the car over this time.

Of course, over where her Typhlosion is, Arashi let out a chuckle at his younger brother’s impatience before standing up from the previous attack and this time just ever so casually aiming a Flame Wheel at it this time.

It was like the other Typhlosion was telling his brother, ‘don’t be so impatient!’ as another section of the car caught flame.

SPXXkNB8

time to smash a car!

total so far: 352 (target: 300)

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
stress relief [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 20:51:33 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Of course, Josh responded by wrapping his arms around Izumi's waist and lifting her off her feet, getting behind her and tickling her sides and stomach as he did his best to restrain her arms with his elbows so as to counteract her tickling with his own. This was a battle she had started, and it was one that he would finish. This was a fight she should not have started with him. The tickle war was on, and the tickle wars would be his to win.

Meanwhile, Inferno didn't heed the message of its brother, deciding to attack with Lava Plume this time, aiming the piece on its back at the car before opening fire. Both Trainer and Pokemon were in a competitive spirit and both intended to get the better of this!

7bDUIMS5

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
stress relief [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 15:26:43 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

“Wha—HEY!” she shrieked as she felt herself get lifted up and off the ground. Wow, how dare, Josh—how very dare!

“Put me down!” she continued as she tried to wiggle and squirm out of the hold, wondering if he was going to stop tickling her.

The shrieking laughter was uncontrollable, and she couldn’t reach back to tickle him because hey, how dare, he’d pinned her arms down! “You’re using your height to your advantage! No fair!” she continued as she tried to tickle him back to little success.

Over where the Typhlosion was now cackling like an idiot, Arashi took aim one more time, before unleashing one final Flamethrower attack. He was pretty sure the car was nothing but scrap metal now…

RO5myuIk

time to smash a car!

total so far: 401 (target: 300)

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
stress relief [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 15:33:37 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"Never! You hast started this tickling war, and I shalt see this through!" the blonde dramatized as he tickled her a fair bit more before finally stopping. He had won the tickling war! And thus he turned her around and placed a peck on her lips, grinning at her cheekily. All was fair in love and tickling wars, even if that meant using one's towering height to their advantage.

Meanwhile, the competition between the two Typhlosion brothers was reaching its climax. Arashi had taken aim with one last Flamethrower, trying to reduce the car to cinders. Meanwhile, Inferno prepared one final Flare Blitz attack, wanting to get the last laugh. This time, with parts stripped and burned off, the car was sent rolling across the path from the impact. Josh stopped to see the carnage.

"Well. They seem to be having fun."

Inferno loosed a loud, victorious roar in turn.

401 + zCKVuw3x = 495 (Target was 300)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
stress relief [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 22:24:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: