[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
Walter had just left for an errand, and so Amor was lounging in the garden. Right now he was busy watering the plants it was sort of a daily routine for him, but he found it peaceful. After all life was going strangely well for him at the moment. Having invested in Charja-Cola, and further more in Infinity Industries. RaiCorps latest update to their HoloWatch was doing well, and Amor was seeing more of them on the people of this region. Tapping his cheek lightly he just smiled a little. He sort of met someone nice the other day when he was out, and about a woman by the named of . She seemed nice, and Amor wouldn't deny that perhaps he was a bit smitten by her. For the first time in his life he felt as if everything was going right.

So he was just relaxing in his garden, not a care in the world, and some would say that he was oddly vulnerable. His partner Adontis, was running around the garden helping out, and soon he climbed back up to his perch on Amor's shoulder. It was getting late, and they should probably go inside to eat. Adontis he knew was hungry right now, so he wouldn't make him wait.

"Alright buddy...I'll have one of the maids come get you, and get you ready for dinner. I'll be in shortly alright? Just don't cause a fuss." He explained to his Pichu who nodded happily that he was about to go get food. Pulling his HoloWatch up to his wrist Amor pressed a button on it, and it brought up the image of a woman dressed as a maid. "Bell, come get Adontis please, he's hungry. And since he's been such a big help, he can have some of his favorite pie." Amor winked to his Pichu, and the woman on the other side of the call, giggled.

"Of course Master Amor...Will you be joining soon after then?" It was a simple question, and he simply nodded.

"Yeah after I finish up here in the garden, shouldn't take me to long." He explained to Bell, and after a few minutes she came out, and Adontis leapt from his shoulder, and on to hers. They both headed inside, and so Amor was outside in his garden just enjoying the rest of the day. Eden had mentioned wanting to grow roses so he had cleared a little spot from his garden so that she could do so, when she came to visit again. If she wanted to, plus if she had her own little garden here that would mean he could see her more often. It wasn't a bad trade at all.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Catharsis in the Garden (Closed)
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 5:05:07 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
We live, we die, we steal, we kill, we lie. like animals but with
far less grace
A wounded deer leaps highest, I've heard the hunter tell. 'T is but the ecstasy of death, and then the brake is still.

The wolf stalks its prey from the shadows, its claws stained by years of red. It hungers for the fawn that's managed to find its feet, the fawn that's escaped its grasp. In silence he approaches, his wrath an endless ocean that seeks to consume.

As his fangs draw closer to the traces of past, he laments the fate of the dearly departed. At the very least, he'll make it swift, not unlike the day where it all started.

template by rem of WW

[googlefont=Dancing Script]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 13:11:12 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
Amor didn't know what was going on, he was just enjoying his time in the Garden, it was the one place he could really just think, and not have to worry about the stress of the world. However that was if the world wanted to give him a moment of reprieve, today was not a day that it was going to show him mercy it seemed. Though he didn't realize it quite yet, he was still in the process of wondering how to go about finding that strange alien pokemon. That would work itself out in time however, most things did one way or the other. As he put the little dratini shaped pail down, and he stretched out unaware of the man behind him, he turned around, and that is when he saw him. A strange man with no distinct facial features, he might as well have been an NPC in a game.

Quirking a brow, Amor remained calm, despite everything in his body screaming at him to act, he simply tilted his head at the man in confusion. Perhaps he could avoid danger with diplomacy, that was something he was good at, mostly as long as he didn't feel insulted first.

"Excuse me...Can I help you? I don't believe I had any appointments today?" He seemed genuinely confused, and he put his hands behind his back, readying himself for anything. When a strange vagabond appeared in your home it was best to not make any sudden moves. He didn't know what they were capable of, or what they were after, so information gathering was the first priority. If diplomacy failed then there was always the more physical alternative, but Amor didn't like resorting to needless violence towards someone that he didn't even know. It was unsavory, and he was above such things, or at least that is what he liked to think.

There were very few things that could make Amor actually lose his composure, and break the constant facade that he kept up in order to deal with the world, and how broken it was. Deep in his core he wanted to fix it, and he would use any means to make it the way that he thought it should be. Would it be perfect? Probably not, but he would at least make sure that innocent people didn't suffer.

"Though since you are already here, I suppose we can talk about whatever it is, must be important for you to come all the way out here to my mansion." He stated simply, and smiled one of his normal brilliant smiles. Though little did he know that such tactics would be ineffective against the man that stood in front of him.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 6:58:30 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
far less grace
Confusion - That was a common expression worn by those whom he'd be sent to dispose of. Whether they spent their last moments praying or latching onto the past, there was always a question that would linger on all of their minds.

Why?

The threat comes before words, claws tearing into him from behind as a Midnight Lycanroc attempts to sink its fangs into his arm. Before Amor can even hope to fully neutralise the wolf, the mercenary is moving in, knives sliding upon unseen lines as he aims for the exposed throat.

template by rem of WW

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 12:45:04 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
Amor didn't know what was going through the mans head as he didn't speak back to him, or offer any explanation as to why he was there. He felt the pain, but that was enough to make his body move, claws wracked across his back, tearing through the thin fabric that he was wearing as a shirt. Already he could feel the blood running down, and he yanked his body violently away before the Lycanroc could sink it's fangs into his arms. At the same time the man in front of him moved towards him, in an attempt to end his life, and that was when Amor felt his emotions come uncoiled. Most people would feel fear, they would want to run, they would cry, and beg for their lives, but they weren't him. Adrenaline surged through his veins, and he felt fury, he didn't know who wanted him dead, but anger caused his heart to beat in that moment.

Stumbling to the side narrowly avoiding the mans knives as they tore into his shirt, and grazed the skin underneath, he was not some civilian, he was Amor Alexandros Rose, and he had been taught to fight by the worlds most terrifying Butler. Setting his jaw in place, he didn't stop moving backpedaling to gain some distance, he grabbed a Pokeball from his belt, and tossed it into the air. If he stopped moving he would die, that was all he could think about in that moment, and he was already injured. From the ball rose a Dragonite, his most trusted partner, Draco. If this man had more Pokemon he would have to keep an eye out for them, and react quicker next time.

"Draco...There is no need for mercy..." He stated coldly, and as the dragon took stock of his trainers injuries, he glared at the Lycanroc, and the assassin in front of him. He still remembered that day, that they had escaped, he had been a Dratini at the time, but he remembered the injuries Amor had when his parents had been killed, and he would not lose him as well.

Draco rushed forwards to keep the Lycanroc busy using Extreme Speed to smash into it, and drive it further into the garden, and Amor took a battle stance, holding one arm outstretched, and the other near his face. Taking a deep breath he narrowed his eyes, he ran at the man who had just tried to kill him. Knives or not he could handle him, there were any number of methods to deal with someone who was wielding a weapon when you weren't. When he was close enough Amor would aim a kick to the side of the mans knee attempting to knock his balance off.

Today he had wandered into the wrong garden, and before midnight struck, he would come to regret every single choice that he had made, that brought him to this day. Amor would make sure of it, and when he found the ones who had sent them after him, he would do the same to them.

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 0:05:34 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
far less grace
Anger begets anger and even the most unlikely of prey can bare their fangs in the face of suffering and death.

As the Dragonite answers his trainer's call, so does the Lycanroc with its desire to rip and tear. It leaps at its target, readily knocking them to the ground should they not be prepared for impact. Claws slash and dig at exposed flesh, sharpened fangs Biting into moving limbs, waiting for that sweet scent of rust to burst forth and bloom.

It takes a lot more than a kick to throw a trained assassin off balance, but the attempt is most definitely seen as a will to live if anything is to be understood from it. In that moment that Amor lifts his foot for the kick, he's ducking down, grabbing hold of the leg to yank it up further and floor the man. He may have received training but he's going to need a little more than just wild hits to ensure his own survival.

template by rem of WW

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 18:57:29 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Typical, of course he would grab his leg, and then attempt to throw him to the floor, this was a scenario not unfamiliar to him. Anyone who had any form of combat training would know what was going to happen neck, with his leg on the mans shoulder, his other leg would reach up, and wrap around him, and lock around. With both of his legs wrapped around the mans head now Amor did fall, and the fall jarred him, but this was fine, as he tightened his thighs around the man, and as he twisted his body in order to force the man on to the ground with him. This was already going to be a rough fight from the start, but he wasn't going to die here today, if this man thought he would be an easy kill he was going to be in for a rough day.

Draco on the other was jumped on mid air by the rabid dog as it attempted to tear into his flesh, but it would find that his scales were much thicker than a normal Dragonites, and it's pitiful fangs, and claws would have to try harder in order to pierce him. However now that he had a passenger he growled lowly, and he simply took off straight up into the air using Extreme Speed to take them higher up faster. The mutt could jump off of him at anytime, but the risk of taking serious fall damage was there. However the longer he held up the higher Draco would climb, he wasn't scared, up here he was in control.

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 16:02:20 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
far less grace
It is exactly because his actions are predictable that his target becomes easy to read. Before Amor can hope to drag him down, he whistles and staggers his weight, the brushes trembling as yet another Lycanroc bursts from its hiding spot. With open maws, it chomps right down on a juicy thigh, vowing to make it much worse as it begins to shake its head and rip through flesh.

On the other hand, the Midnight Lycanroc takes one final snap at the Dragonite's neck and leaps free, entirely ready for the fall. The ground rumbles and rough Edged Stones shoot out towards it, rising just high enough to allow a safe landing and minimise the impact of the fall. This dragon may think he plays smart but he forgets one crucial thing, a strange cackle echoing through its chest as it turns its gaze towards the intended prey -

All is fair in love and war.

template by rem of WW

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 20:49:30 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
A choked cry of pain left his lungs the moment he felt the fangs bare down on his thigh, that was unexpected, but of course why wouldn't his assassin have more than one Pokemon, and of course it would be something with teeth like razors. Baring down on his teeth, he growled hard, as two Pokeballs flew from his belt. Amor wasn't going to die here, and he was done playing fair, heroes like the ones in books didn't exist in this world. If your opponent was fighting dirty you couldn't high road them. Instead you just blew apart the low road, and let them fall to the abyss.

"Vilu, Zahak! Get that dog off of me! Zahak use Curse on this guy!" He roared at his two Pokemon as the Sceptile immediately unfurled it's leaf blades, and attempted to swipe at the Lycanroc that had bitten down on his trainers thigh. Amor let out another grunt of pain, and Zahak used the ghostly powers at it's command to attempt to curse the human near him. Which meant that if it were successful this guy would start suffering intense pain the likes of which he probably wouldn't be able to imagine, and Amor hoped that would be enough for him to get the edge in this. At the same he reached up, thankful that he worked his core so hard, and attempted to plant a hard punch on the mans temple in an attempt to knock him out.

Draco meanwhile watched as his opponent landed somewhat safely down below after it tried to snatch his throat from him, but he managed to just barely avoid the fatal blow. Now that he was back above his opponent, and his trainer had summoned two other of his dragons they were going to wrap this up. So he flew straight towards his prey, his body glowing softly in a white light as he used Roost to heal the few injuries he had restoring him back to good as new. He had to finish this before it got more out of hand, Amor was in danger, he had to be protected, period.
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 1:05:17 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
far less grace
The struggles of his victims have always fascinated him but just as quickly as those emotions surface, they're buried under and left to rot in the back of his mind. No matter how many he tris to call upon, no matter how dirty his hands get, @amor severely underestimates the capabilities of this man.

Pain garners him no reaction, a lifeless puppet has no use for such weaknesses. Instead, he ducks to avoid the punch, whistling as he lunges once more for a strike to the vitals. While his target does seek a pacifistic end, there is no place for such kindness in this world.

When the Sceptile swipes, the Lycanroc retaliates indirectly, sinking its claws further into already bloodied flesh. On the other hand, the Midnight Lycanroc continues to antagonise Draco with every shred of hostility it has. Rocks are thrown to reach the dragon, fangs bared should he dare to step too close.

The conclusion is set, this job isn't one that would be complete with a happy ending. It's only a matter of whether the last Rose will use its thorns.

template by rem of WW

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 20:06:18 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
This was getting ridiculous, Vilu tried to get the dog off, but that just caused the Lycanroc to bite down harder, and then the assassin went for his vitals once more. The man seemed immune to Zahak's curse, or at least the pain that caused it, which was infuriating to say the least. Amor grit his teeth as he got his guard up, and blocked the mans attack. Fine if the dog wouldn't come off, and this man was keen was to stay close so be it. Amor had tried to fight in a somewhat fair manner, he didn't like killing. He didn't like harming others at least not physically, he didn't like doing it...Not because he couldn't, no the problem was that he could do it. Amor was capable, Walter had taught him to defend himself, but Amor had, had to get his hands dirty before, and that is when he realized it. He liked it...He liked hurting others that he deemed wrong, and unjust. He reveled in their misery, and at picking at their strings.

When he realized that he enjoyed it, he refused to do it himself anymore, that high, that thrumming of his blood, when he made someone bleed. It was unbecoming of someone who fashioned themselves as a member of nobility. This man however, wasn't going to allow him to do this, so without warning, his eyes sharpened into this slit like pupils. Vilu's body exploded with energy as he Mega Evolved, and he sank his blades into the dog's back that was biting down on his owner. If they wouldn't let go, then he would simply kill them as they kept their mouth clamped down on Amor. The savagery of his dragon nature reared it's head as he sank his Leaf Blades into the Lycanroc, over, and over until it either died, or let go of Amor.

Likewise, Draco sensed the change in his Master, and he realized that all bets were truly off now. A thunderstorm began to fall from above as clouds descended upon the lonely manner, covering any screams that would never be heard. Draco summoned a massive hurricane no longer caring about collateral damage to the estate, and summoned them around his prey attempting to trap him in a barrage of gale force winds. A combination of Rain Dance, and Hurricane, he was going to shred the dog into pieces.

Amor meanwhile seemed to have snapped, it was a side of him that he viewed as unsightly, he could feel Vilu doing what he did best, and Amor grabbed one of the arms of his Assassin, specifically the one that he had attempted to hit him with, and placing his palm on the elbow, he snapped the arm, forcing the bone of the elbow to jut out of the skin at an unnatural angle, weakening his opponent's ability to fight, even if he couldn't feel pain, that arm was now useless. Forcing his body away from the Lycanroc that was being stabbed repeatedly by Vilu, he wiped the dirt, and blood from his suit.

His adrenaline was pumping so hard that he couldn't feel the agony that he should be in, his heartbeat was in his ears, and everything seemed heightened for the time being. That feeling, the sound of the mans bones snapping, and crunching underneath him, was better than any drug, or alcohol. It was intoxicating, and he wanted to do it again, and again. Licking his lips at the thought of the music that this mans body would bring him as he serenaded him tortuously. What sweet music they would make together, he could have his Gallade heal his injures so they could start over again, and again.

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 6:06:20 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
far less grace
TW//

Beautiful... how remarkably beautiful it is to witness the justified fall into depravity. It's here that they embrace themselves for what they are, that they lapse back into the monstrosities that they truly are. Self-righteous, blinded by their morals and driven by their hatred for all things impure - They are the most flawed of creatures that exist within this living nightmare.

Brutality is set upon his partner, death bells ringing for one so loyal to the darkness. It bites, then bites again, rows of teeth imprinted into the flesh of the walking dead. If it must die, then it will go out leaving a scar on those who have stolen from it.

And yet, he feels nothing watching that body go limp, merely sticks to his assignment even as his arm snaps. The knife is thrown from the crippled to the still functional, a gap in his target's defenses allowing him to take a precise swipe across the length of his chest. One swipe and that will be all he needs to complete this masterpiece.

As the curtains begin to fall upon this tragedy, the last of the trio grins, the earth rumbling beneath its feet. In seconds, rocks pierce the chest, driving themselves clean through the heart as they shoot forth with a trail of red in their wake.

Destroy him beyond recovery and recognition, leave nothing to chance - The orders given are absolute and chiselled deep into the bone. Though the man seeks answers, he shall receive nothing no matter how hard he tries. Only the stench of death will linger upon his hands, the lone Lycanroc long escaping in a cloud of dust; No doubt carrying the outcomes of their mission to those who pulls the strings.

Fall deeper into despair, fall further from the perfection that you think yourself to be. Amor stands upon the precipice of this realisation and he's sinking faster than ever could be expected. Though death is most certainly an end to one's path, the wounds he bears will seem to carry nothing but anger and a twisted love.

There is always more than one way to kill a man.

Sooner or later, will join his family in their pitiful fall.

template by rem of WW

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2021 19:08:09 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He did his best to backstep, but the knife sank into his flesh it was one last desperate attack before he met his end, or perhaps he knew he was going to meet his end? It didn't matter to him anyway, the mans Lycanroc had fled, and while he could have his Dragonite give chase to it, and kill it as Vilu had killed the other, he was severely injured. Dropping to a knee, and looking at the man who had attempted to kill him he placed a hand over the long jagged cut across his torso, it wasn't helping, but it made him feel better. His suit had been ruined, and the stinging sensation was irritating. He rifled through the mans person, hoping to find a clue anything about the people who had sent him. Of course he didn't expect to find anything there, but to his surprise he find a sealed letter.

He eyed it curiously, and took it, the symbol was one that he didn't recognize, but he would find out about it sooner, or later. Amor thought about why would an assassin have a letter on their person if their only objective was to kill him. Several possibilities sprang to his mind, but if they wanted him to play their game, then he would play it. They couldn't complain when he beat them at it then. Though beating them wasn't what he was after, no they had tried to kill him, and thus he would answer in kind. Amor had fallen long ago, he had done things that he wasn't proud of, but he had done them regardless, this was just one more thing to add to that list.

Stumbling through his garden Vilu, and Draco came to help him back to the door. Lifting up his HoloWatch he spoke into it, dialing Walter immediately.

"Walter...Get home now...We have a body to dispose of, and I need a doctor." He could see the shocked expression of his Butler through the Hologram, but he said nothing, he asked no questions, and he began to make his way home with all haste. After today Amor was definitely going to need hire more security, there was already a candidate that he had in mind, it was just a matter of if they passed Walter's inspection.

Sighing as he walked into his foyer, he just kept his free hand over his bleeding chest, and the other wounds he had. Belus would be able to treat him to some extent, but before that he needed a doctor to make sure everything was proper. He didn't want to heal wrong, and have it cause more problems in the future. It would appear he would finally have some scars to show off, if someone ever saw him without clothes on. That was a rarity so he doubted it would be anytime soon, and so he relaxed on the sofa not caring about the blood that was getting on everything. The maids, and other butlers were doing their best to treat his wounds until Walter got home, and the doctor arrived. Cleaning them with the medical supplies on hand, they were doing their best to remain calm.

Adontis was wrapped around him in a fierce hug, the little Pichu refused to let go, and was barely holding it together as he saw how hurt his trainer was. It was at this moment that Adontis realized that he had to get stronger, he couldn't let Amor get hurt again, not like this, it was the first time he had seen him injured to this extent, and he didn't like it.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2021 1:51:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: