Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Razz Vs Kaida [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 23:08:59 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
She still didn't quite understand her own thought processes in truth, not in social situations, at least. Surrounded by strangers all itching to fight, see a fight, or both, she instinctively sought out a familiar face. Foolish in nature, the goal really should have been to fight as many people as possible, known or not, but she didn't much see reason to fight the newest newbie that tried to invoke the age old "eyes meet" battle.

Until Ormr, her trusty Ekans, startled slightly. Even people they hadn't seen in forever, the serpent knew the smell of...a Ranger they met before! Knowing she sought battles against those she knew, the Ekans tugged his head forward, hissing slightly.

The familiar face was spotted. Razz.

Kaida herself was slightly different, hair finally cut in the terrible heat of the summer, though she dressed as Ranger-ready as always, only barely allowing herself short sleeves. She clutched two Pokeballs, aware of the point of this meeting, "You're...that Ranger."

Vani Dragon Dance, Outrage, Sky Uppercut, Protect, Iron Defense, Dragon Claw.
Svart Dig, Crunch, Iron Head, Agility, Beat Up, First Impression
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz Vs Kaida [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 11:54:53 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Another day and another day of battles. He really wishes for jobs, though now that Razz knows of the bet. He can’t help but feel that his dispatcher is in on it. Oh well at least his pokemon were having fun. [break][break]

He is currently giving a treat for his pokemon when Dodger alerts him to people approaching. When he hears the voice he does look over, head tilting in some confusion as she seems to recognize him, but he doesn’t her. ”Ummm I am a ranger yes?” why address him as ‘that ranger’?[break][break]

Though he does recognize the uniform, all Razz knows is that she is of the same occupation. “It’s Razz Kingsman, and you are?”

[break][break]

+ // H✩T[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Razz Vs Kaida [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 21:54:39 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
Confused, Kaida pointed towards herself, "I'm Kaida? We've worked together. Sometimes." Even not recognizing most faces, Kaida was aware of who helped her in her jobs, and didn't forget them. Had it really been a long time? Or perhaps it was the hair? It didn't matter though. They were not friends, heavens no, but he was a Ranger, and that meant he was good. Right?

"It's been a while, I think...I'm glad you survived, uh, everything." So not just to leave a person as a memory, "Have you been having fun here? Everyone's battling, it feels very fun to not be in danger here." A small indication of a smile reached her face.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz Vs Kaida [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 4:22:38 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Kaida?" he questions at first confused before his single eye widens in recognition. Oh no, this was the Ranger who he accidentally let show his frustration to fire types too. There had been awkward interactions in the past because of it, though it seemed like this one wasn’t as bad. Maybe she didn’t remember too much? He’ll pray for that. [break][[break]

”Ah right Miss Adachi sorry, it's been awhile and with so many people recently… yeah,” he hopes she understands. ”Battling like this isn’t really my cup of tea, but my pokemon have been enjoying them since they’re less stressing than work” [break][[break]

As if on cue, Lion pats his leg and punches the air before pointing at his fellow ranger, “Uhhh, would you be interested in one?”

[break][break]

+ // H✩T[break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Razz Vs Kaida [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 22:52:46 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
She remembered the awkwardness of the previous meetings, not fondly, she might say. After the war, however, and remembering the fact he had worked with her...she was willing to believe the man wouldn't act like that again. If Rangers were supposed to be family, she supposed she'd have to deal with even ones she wasn't too fond of yet. "Its fine. I don't remember people well, either. That was the truth, she'd never remember the strangers passing around them, ever.

would you be interested in one? "That's why I came here, really...its better to fight someone I know." Eventually, she'd have to battle strangers, but that time was not now. She took out two Pokebalks, ready to throw one or both, "A single or double? I'm ready for either."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz Vs Kaida [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 8:57:43 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

It wasn’t that he didn’t remember her, it was just he feared what she thought of him. Wondering if she still judged from before. Though his view on fire pokemon hasn’t changed much, it has improved. Especially with a certain fire dragon now backing him. [break][break]

So for now he’ll play along with this whole thing she seems to not remember. ”Uhh double sounds good, Lion could use the experience,” he looks over to the shiny riolu who looks excited for another round of battles. ”Double works,” he simply answers as he heads to a nearby battlefield for the match. [break][break]

From there both Riolu and Lucario prepare themselves. ”Feel free to have the first move”

[break][break]

+ // H✩T[break]

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Razz Vs Kaida [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 16:09:27 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
She was happy to oblige to the battle, nodding at the two Pokemon Razz released respectfully before releasing her own. A Kommo-o and Durant...in truth, she thought little about the team. There was no special synergy between them, and perhaps the Durant would be seen as a dumb move combating the Fighting types, but they wouldn't make this an easy fight, win or lose.

"Go." She gladly took the first move, pointing at the Lucario to signal the dragon to strike. Vani sprung forward, aiming a Sky Uppercut towards the aura dog's chest. As always, Svart moved to support, clacking towards the Riolu before suddenly speeding in a sudden First Impression.

Kommo-o uses Sky Uppercut on Lucario! Durant uses First Impression on Riolu!

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz Vs Kaida [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 11:30:38 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

With a whistle Razz was ready to battle another of his fellow rangers. Well sort of, though with the use of EXTREME SPEED Dodger was able to avoid the SKY UPPERCUT before trying to go in and use his own body for attack. [break][break]

Something his unevolved friend couldn’t keep up with, especially with the superior speed that was FIRST IMPRESSION. However, having fought a Durant before Lion COUNTERS the steel ant to retaliate for the attack. Knowing it would be effective.

[break][break]

+ // H✩T[break]

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Razz Vs Kaida [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 21:59:22 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
Kaida looks over to Svart as a ringing crunch sounds out, the Durant jerkily wrenching her head back over after the brutal Counter broke parts of its steely head. The bug however, continued on its assault, instinct dictating she follow orders until the end. Her jaws flew open, still close enough to try and Crunch the Riolu's arm, hoping to hold it still for her attacks.

Vani grunted as her opponent suddenly vanished away, quickly covering her face and activating Iron Defense, hoping to outlast her opponent, if anything else.

Kommo-o uses Iron Defense! Durant uses Crunch on Riolu!

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz Vs Kaida [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 8:58:31 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Lion grunts in pain when they were bitten with CRUNCH. Though as much as it kept him trapped it also kept the bug close to him. And unlike the steel type, at least as far as his knowledge went, Lion had moves they were weak against. Using his free paw, Lion would use VACUUM WAVE against Durant. [break][break]

The IRON DEFENSE might have deterred their attack a bit, but at least they got in, and Dodger was nowhere near giving up. Flames build up in his leg as they try going for a BLAZE KICK.

[break][break]

+ // H✩T
[break]+ Riolu uses Vaccum Wave
[break]+ Lucario uses Blaze Kick

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Razz Vs Kaida [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 16:17:53 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
Iron creaks, but bug persists. The odd mixture of types allows the Durant to persist, even against two close range attacks, though her jaws release her prey in shock.

From her vantage point, Kaida suddenly calls out, "Switch prey!" A new strategy was in mind. Her Kommo-o still had to deal with her attacker, and bulldozed forward, aiming to slam into the Lucario with Sky Uppercutas she made her way to Svart. The Blaze Kick burned across her arm, but the dragon trusted her scales and Iron Defense.

At the same moment, Svart responded. The Durant more jumped than charged, aiming to slam the Riolu away with Iron Head before clacking closer to her approaching ally.

Kommo-o uses Sky Uppercut on Lucario! Durant uses Iron Head on Riolu!

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz Vs Kaida [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 5:14:37 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

With the switching prey being called out Razz tries to pay careful attention. While Lucario gets in a decent strike in his opinion, being up close does leave him open to the SKY UPPERCUT that comes and strikes him. His pokemon don't see it, buy he notices the two seeming to try and come together most likely to switch places. [break][break]

"Intercept! Dodger! he orders before he whistles, and then a second one. Both pokemon know how to react as Lion uses COPYCAT to counter IRON HEAD with IRON HEAD. Showing that he had no intentions of going anywhere, standing his ground. Meanwhile Dodger flips in the air, and points their body down as their claws shine with steel as they come down with METAL CLAW. Intending to intercept the large dragon.

[break][break]

+ // H✩T
[break]+ Lucario is hit by SKY UPPERCUT
[break]+ Riolu counters Ironhead by CopyCating Ironhead to collide.
[break]+ Lucario tries to intercept Kommo-o with METAL CLAW from above.

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Razz Vs Kaida [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 17:36:07 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
Kaida can see the moment that emotion overtakes her orders as Svart jerks her insectoid head towards the Riolu and Vani snarls and stops moving. "Everyone-" Her bark goes unnoticed, and both snap back to their opponents, unleashing their respective best moves.

Vani screeches and roars, entering an Outrage as she slashed and bashed at the Lucario, blue flames leaking from her maw.

At the same time, a Durant and human's frustration combine into the power necessary for a Z-move. Savage Spinout manifests, a shot thread of silk that would wrap around her opponent to be thrown and smashed everywhere...and all Kaida could do was sigh and wish they had used such attacks on the other opponent.

Kommo-o uses Outrage on Lucario! Durant uses Z-move Savage Spinout on Riolu!

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz Vs Kaida [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 2:51:56 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Shit, razz can't help but think worried as he recognizes the light of a z-move. Though he isn't the only one, with the loyalty most Lucario show, Dodger gives his partner priority. Causing HEAL PULSE on Lion before the attack knocks them around. Had it not been for that the Riolu surely would've fainted. Rather he COUNTERS and after having absorbed the beating that was the z-move it should hopefully have power stored up. [Break][break]

Meanwhile having used the Heal Pulse Dodger has left himself opened up and takes the full hit of the Outrage. Knocked down to the ground.

[break][break]

+ // H✩T
[break]+ Lucario uses HEAL PULSE on Riolu
[break]+ Riolu survives the Z-Move and uses COUNTER
[break]+ Lucario takes the Outrage and is knocked out cold.

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Razz Vs Kaida [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 22:38:47 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
Kaida heard the way the Counter smashed into Svart, and knew the ant was done for. Indeed, the steel ant rolled across the floor before lying unconscious. Without a word, she returned the fainted Pokemon.

...Without a word for Vani was still raging.

With one opponent defeated, the dragon shot her head around, focusing on the one Pokemon still awake, the little Riolu. Once again she lunged, full of Outrage.

Kommo-o uses Outrage on Riolu! Durant faints!