3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
calm
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 20:40:21 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
It’s always fear that’s kept her from committing to anything except her job. The fear of loss. She’s lost so much already, so has he. The fear is natural and warranted. Losing him is something she couldn’t bear, but now living without him seems impossible. He’s cemented over the cracks that made her broken and filled the empty voids with love. She can’t have one without the other. She’ll always fear losing him, but she’ll no longer let it stop her from loving him.

Eva gladly steps into the embrace, sliding an arm around his waist in return. The other rises to meet his cheek. Her thumb gently traces the ink that mirrors his jawline, rising to her toes to lean into the kiss. She lets the sudden swell of emotions leak into it by making it slow and passionate. She pulls away, but not far, “Yes, yours,” she confirms eagerly, sealing it with a gentle peck, “And you mine.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
calm
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 9:47:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"yours — always."

for as long as he lives.

and though he doesn't say it, there's no doubt to how he feels. it shows in the way he peers down at her, in the gentle smile that few have ever seen.

i love you.

he kisses her forehead, sealing it.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
calm
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 15:47:58 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Always. She believes him. She’ll be his until life tears them apart and her heart stops beats. He doesn’t say it, but she sees it in his gentle smile and feels it in the warm lips that meet her forehead. Love, it’s still a foreign feeling but becoming more familiar.

It’s hard to stop smiling, so she doesn’t. As she pulls back, she lets a hand linger on his chest. Her gaze falls back to the warming tortilla. She hasn’t forgotten that he hasn’t eaten all day, “Let’s finish up. You need to eat something,” she taps his chest for emphasis before pulling away to stir the fresh pico. Hopefully these were going to turn out ok despite their distraction.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
calm
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 15:59:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"oh right. i almost forgot."

it's why he's here in the first place, isn't it? to cook dinner with her. well, it's one of the reasons. the main one is so he could spend time with her.

turning back to the tortilla, he takes a second to remember if he's flipped this one yet. he thinks he did, but he flips it again just to be sure.

a moment passes before he starts plating. tortilla first, then meat, then the missing ingredient — turning to eva, he takes a step back, allowing her the space.

"all yours."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
calm
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 17:15:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
He passes her the warmed tortilla with the filling and Eva tops it off with some pico, “Do you want cheese or hot sauce or something?” Regardless of the answer, she does. She moves to the fridge and plucks out a few things to place on the counter.

Stubborn, as always, she pushes the plate back toward Matias to add whatever he wants, “You’re the one who needs to eat,” she wears a persistent smile, not planning to take no for an answer.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
calm
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 7:55:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"hot sauce sounds good."

matias sprinkles more than a few hefty dabs over his own plate, not quite drenching it but it's not far off. he chuckles, meeting her gaze as he still refuses to eat.

"you need to eat as well."

but she has a point — the growl of his stomach confirms it. so he reaches for his to take a bite, not even a little anxious at how it might taste.

surprisingly, not bad.

"best tacos i've ever had."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
calm
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 17:55:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva smiles as he covers his taco in hot cause. She loves the stuff too so she’s not judging. Plus, if the tacos didn’t come out great, that would surely cover it up, right? “I will,” she ensures him with a smile.

“Wait, really?” she looks skeptical and surprised when he evaluates the tacos. Honestly, she wasn’t expecting much considering their little detour, “Let me try,” she reaches to take a bite, another look for surprise crossing her face, “Huh, these are actually pretty good!” she grins, “Look at us go,” Dream team.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
calm
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 19:58:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias isn't a picky eater in general — which is most likely a byproduct of living off rations for most of his life — so the tacos could've been bad for anyone else. but he's glad she agrees with him; maybe even a little relieved.

"right?"

another bite and he's already halfway through his taco.

"think the hot sauce makes it though, not gonna lie."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
calm
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 11:50:26 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva’s never been a picky eater as well, likely for similar reasons. It’s hard to be picky when you just need something to keep you going. The luxury of being able to eat whatever she wants, whenever she wants has started to kind of grow on her with her terrible take-out habit. Of course, she’d never been the cooking type of girl anyway.

A hand reaches to add more hot sauce as he speaks, “Uhh yeah, it make almost everything better,” she smiles while adding it to her bite.

A successful meal sparks a more ambitious Eva, “Hmm, what should we cook next?” she asks while leaning against the counter. If their tacos turned out pretty good, they could surely tackle something else, right?

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
calm
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 7:05:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]her ambition is recognized, appreciated, and he's smiling when he ponders on the thought.

"hm."

after another bite, he follows:

"we could try pasta. i used to be able to cook it."

they taught him at the orphange. since then, it's probably the only dish he's able to cook with ease. in a way, it's comfort food, and he's only made it with those he cares for.

"yeah, pasta. i'll cook it for you."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
calm
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 7:45:04 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva nods along, approving of his decision, “Mmm I like pasta,” carbs. Who doesn’t love a good bowl of saucy carbs?

A small hop up sits her in a bare space on the counter while she finishes her taco, “You’re gonna make it for me, huh?” did that mean she had to clean the dishes? Fine, she could do that, “It’s a date,” she smiles and winks, not like it needs to be clarified.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
calm
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 2:13:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: