twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
giona vs stormy [(H✩T)]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 22:48:13 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Once again, a battle on the beach. A tussle in the hot sun. Another hour of camping out around the cooler. Downing branded sports drinks. Producing so much clear piss, he could start selling to juicing baseball players.

He was met with a familiar face. One that had him shaking in the boots he wore under his schoolboy button-up and slacks. A voice that pierced the ambient noise of an entire forest's worth of wood crackling around them. His eyes widened, as if she'd already pulled a gun on him. Nonetheless, he had to stick to his guns and bluster through it.

"Hey. It's been a while. Are you down to clown? My boys from work ain't here yet." He said, looking to the shorter woman. He was 23, and just a hair under 5'8. Voice slightly fried, like a semi-active smoker. She could probably just citizen's-arrest him right here. His shadow grew long and violet, waving in the wind like a flag. It then stood up, taking the shape of a Mismagius, with its trademark w-shaped mouth. Nonetheless, it wasn't ready to fight yet. It kind of loomed over Giona, smiling innocently next to his perfect INTJ stare.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
giona vs stormy [(H✩T)]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 1:01:44 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

It was hot girl summer combined with the Hoenn Star Tournament. So of course, Stormy was participating. Not only was she hot, she was also a Hoenn Star.[break][break]

Okay, maybe that was too much of an ego.[break][break]

A vaguely familiar voice beckons to her, and Stormy glances over her shoulder, brushing dark hair across tanned skin. Her expression shifts from bright and cheery to surprised, curious, before squinting into a stare. It only lasts a moment, however. More than likely, the woman's been having a few sips of beachside margaritas or something and isn't 100% focused on small details.[break][break]

Especially not from someone who she saw one time, briefly, during a Rocket scuffle with Zarude. Nope, didn't ring a bell in the moment. Maybe later, after a wicked hangover and some tylenol.[break][break]

"Do we know each other?" she begins, pursing her lips as if trying to place a name to a face, or a face to a location or-- nah. "You're lookin' at me like you know me. I mean- I guess that isn't unreasonable. I'm Stormy Silph."[break][break]

Her attention slides past him to the Mismagius hovering nearby. She smiles at it.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
giona vs stormy [(H✩T)]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 18:45:54 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

He'd finally adjusted to the sweltering heat. To the heat that radiated and made the air wavy in the middle distance, where the sea met the sand. Giona's little sunburns finally evened out, leaving him slightly bronzed all over. That being said, he had to unclip his earrings and cram them into a pocket so they didn't burn his earlobes.

He was met with a knowing stare. A narrowed set of eyes. It only lasted a minute, after which he had a weak grin spread across his face. She'd given him an out, for now. Chances are, it'll get worse if he doesn't keep his cool.

"I don't know. I think I've seen you on TV a couple times. --Hah?! Like... as in... Related to Mr. Silph? I think I ran into him here and didn't recognize him at the time." He said, looking to the shorter woman. He was 23, and just a hair under 5'8. He feigned shock, trying to steer the conversation away from who did or didn't know who. Mismagius slowly drifted over, waving a hand at her that looked like it was hidden in a violet linen sleeve.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
giona vs stormy [(H✩T)]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 10:30:44 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

It never ceased to amaze her how debilitating the heat could be for the other party. She was positively glowing, expressing skin without any fear of sunburn. Her earrings, too, never had to be removed. They were free to catch the light and sparkle, highlighting cheek and the colour of her eyes.[break][break]

"Oh, right, right. Yeah, that totally makes sense."[break][break]

Her eyes widen and she clears her throat.[break][break]

"Yeah.. I mean, I'm adopted. But yeah- same last name."[break][break]

Stormy glances back to the Mismagius a second time, catching the ghost-types wave. She offers one in return before breathing out a sigh and offering another warm smile.[break][break]

"So! You lookin' for a battle, man? Or just lookin' for an autograph or something?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
giona vs stormy [(H✩T)]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 4:15:16 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Giona shook his head. Beads of sweat clung to the buzzed down sides of his head. One even trailed down his nose, landing on the sand and leaving the hot golden dust slightly moist. Mismagius had a goofy smile, skittering away from her and slowly orbiting the boy standing before her.

He was debilitated by the heat mostly because he had uh... night shifts at work all the time. He'd grown too used to the cool night, to the sun relenting and a breeze pushing cold air off the sea at him. And now, here he was resenting its absence.

"I'm here to battle. To put on a show for the people here. I mean, if that's cool with you. I can totally put this off for a while." He said, looking to the shorter woman. He was 23, and just a hair under 5'8. He trailed off as he spoke, as if he was distancing himself from his own words. His hair that he slicked back slowly fell over his face again, with the impact of a rolled up towel.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
giona vs stormy [(H✩T)]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 17:23:24 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Yeah man! That's why I'm here, too! I was just lookin' for a battle, actually, and here you are!"[break][break]

She does, however, side-eye him a bit. Damp hair, sweat-slicked skin, a rolled-up towel hanging off of his shoulders. He looked about ready to faint from heatstroke or something.[break][break]

"You sure you're up for it, though? You look pretty wiped, and all I know how to do is turn up the heat."[break][break]

Even so, the elite four fishes out two pokeballs from somewhere on her person. [break][break]

"What sort of battle are you lookin' for? Singles? Doubles?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
giona vs stormy [(H✩T)]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 20:47:17 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Giona shook his head. Mismagius drifted off, returning with a couple electrolyte drinks that looked like the cyan hue used by a printer in its plastic bottle. Giona chugged a third of one of them, then whistled for Mismagius to drop a bottle at her feet.

He set the bottle down, then looked to the little capsules clipped to his belt. One seemed to wiggle with anticipation, as if it was rising from a deep sleep. Giona obliged it, clicking the button to make a red beam usher it out. An orange wisp of plasma emerged, and it couldn't seem to sit still.

"I appreciate your concern. I really do. But, I would've backed down already, if this was too much. We can do doubles, if you want. I could go either way." He said, looking to her. It puzzled him, that Stormy had adjusted to the heat so well. It shouldn't have, for obvious reasons, but even the likes of Fernando needed a Feraligatr-ade to stop from keeling over in the sun baking the hot sand.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
giona vs stormy [(H✩T)]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 0:30:26 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

With a quiet noise of surprise, Stormy glances down to see that a bottle of blue drink rests at her feet. She bends to pick it up, wasting no time in cracking it open to take a long swig.[break][break]

Her attention promptly returns to the man and his Pokemon, and she delights in the appearance of his adorable little Rotom.[break][break]

"Oh neat! I have one of those! Curious little bastards though, mine lines to keep diving into my stove."[break][break]

And then she claps her hands together at his answer.[break][break]

"Doubles it is, then! Let's get to it!"[break][break]

With a gentle toss, she releases both a Zebstrika and Galarian-forme Darmanitan. In the sweltering sun, the ice-type seems to deteriorate on arrival. But he would be alright. The Zebstrika, however, seems itchy with anticipation, especially by the Rotom bobbing around in the air.[break][break]

"I'll go first then?"[break][break]

Zebstrika doesn't appear to move very far and instead begins to CHARGE UP. Darmanitan, on the other hand, starts off strong with a YAWN, directed at whoever might be staring too long.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
giona vs stormy [(H✩T)]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 5:33:16 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

He sort of chuckled as she mentioned Rotom diving into her stove. He was presented a blueprint for an upcoming facility covered in light tubes for that very reason; lest he have one more pokemon to take for a walk.

"That's hilarious. Mine likes to go inside the washing machine and throw my wet clothes at me. It's funny sometimes, but a big compressed ball of wet jeans knocked me out once."

Giona downed a third of his drink. He held the bottle in his hand, somewhat loosely. Like an astronaut readjusting to gravity.

"...Alright. I guess it's your turn." He said, looking to her. Mismagius, ever the curious thing, caught the ire of Darmanitan, with its Yawn. It retaliated with Power Gem. A slurry of rocks that all caught the light headed right for Darmanitan. Rotom followed suit, trying to pin Zebstrika with Confuse Ray for staring. A ball of light that orbited its head quickly enough to possibly disorient.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
giona vs stormy [(H✩T)]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 18:37:15 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Dang.. maybe you should have ducked."[break][break]

She takes another sip, a smaller one this time, before setting the bottle on the ground by her feet. It inevitably tips over and falls into the sand, but she's unaware or unbothered. Her attention is on the Pokemon as they begin their battle.[break][break]

Darmanitan is struck by the dozen or so POWER GEMS. But, even despite the pain, he performs a very loud BELLY DRUM, sacrificing some of his energy to buff his attack. He comes in hot, chasing the Mismagius down in the hopes that it might now be asleep, to land an ICE PUNCH. [break][break]

Coincidentally, Zebstrika falls victim to the CONFUSE RAY as well. She tramples forward, but there are a dozen or more blurry images of the Rotom, so she stumbles and crashes into the sand, all legs.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
giona vs stormy [(H✩T)]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 3:38:40 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

He was kind of checked out for the duration of the tournament. It was a low-stakes way to hang out with friends and drink enough feraligatr-ade to fuel a whole soccer team. This was why his eyes lit up. He pointed to the spilled drink, then capped his. He tightened it as much as possible, and tried to gently toss it to her underhanded.

"Yeah, I guess. It's kind of a hassle. But... It's worth having around."

Giona blinked, looking at the display before him. He then smirked. It was never too late to pretend that it was all going according to plan.

"I wanted to bring my Espurr, but this would be a little too much for them." He said, looking to her. Mismagius fell to the sway of Yawn, drifting off to sleep. This happened just in time for Darmanitan to blindside it with an Ice Punch. The tenor of the battle changed considerably. Battles in the games were like this too, with individual mons being felled to 2-4 hits. Rotom followed suit, trying to pin Zebstrika with Ominous Wind to press its advantage. A gust of wind that would feel like a ghost passing through it if it struck.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
giona vs stormy [(H✩T)]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 4:03:43 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Oh! Thank you!"[break][break]

She bends a bit at the knee to catch the tossed bottle. It prompts her to glance down at the blue she'd spilled in the sand. Was that considered littering? She'd pick up the bottle later, for sure.[break][break]

The impact of the FROST PUNCH is exceptionally loud. What with the super-power behind his attack, it doesn't take a genius to see that the Darmanitan is winding up for a second one. More than likely, this next punch would wake it up. Perhaps then he could inflict a FREEZE.[break][break]

Zebstrika, just as soon as she gets her hooves underneath her again, shudders. Something cold and dreadful passes through her instead of over her. With a snort, she tosses her head and opts to retaliate, hopefully pushing through that wave of confusion to strike out with a SHOCK WAVE.[break][break]

Unfortunately, the paralyzing attack seems to veer off toward the Mismagius. Too many ghosts, too little brain cells at work.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
giona vs stormy [(H✩T)]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 3:33:31 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

He was kind of checked out for this battle as well. The tension marking the beginning faded. Furthermore, it was already starting to draw to a close.

"No problem. I'm sure you would've done the same for me."

Giona blinked, looking at the display before him. Mismagius was struck two times, foldiing completely. Giona called it back into its ball with a red beam to protect it from further harm. He then clipped the pokeball to his belt.

"You're pretty good at this." He said, looking to her. Rotom then used Thunder Wave. A series of sparks descended, trying to stun and pin Darmanitan. Zebstrika was still confused, but this'd offer even more breathing room.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
giona vs stormy [(H✩T)]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 14:32:53 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Darmantian, with lowered defenses - mostly energy - is prey to the incoming THUNDER WAVE. His muscles seize up and he stands stiff. It might even look like he were preparing to ZEN MODE, but that wasn't possible. Stormy hadn't taught him that yet.[break][break]

Instead, that left the field open to only Zebstrika. And if she couldn't get her head on straight, it might spell disaster even with their two versus one advantage at the moment.[break][break]

Zebstrika's LIGHTNING ROD does not activate, as she is too busy stumbling into and eating the sand. But this time, when she stands up, she's ready. She's pretty sure she's ready.[break][break]

So she WILDLY CHARGES after the Rotom, huffing and puffing as she goes.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | i'm gonna let the thunder wave not be eaten by lightning rod!

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
giona vs stormy [(H✩T)]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 21:16:03 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

He was kind of checked out for this battle as well. It seemed to already be drawing to a close. Zebstrika's wild charge clipped Rotom, and it was pretty close to being knocked out already. He thought for a second. Running was always on the table.

"..."

Giona blinked, looking at the display before him. Rotom used Hex to try and get Darmanitan on its way out. A psychic wave that'd intensify the paralyzing feeling if it connected. Two versus one spelled disaster for him, regardless of how much either of them paid attention.

However she conducted herself next, Rotom was definitely on its way out. It was already starting to pant. If either of them could see the concept of HP, it'd definitely be close to red by now.