awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 12:15:59 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,regiraid]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
DANGEROUS DISTRACTIONS

[attr=class,bulk]
There were too many days that have passed since the incident. Too much going on for anyone to feel as though it wasn't a waste of time. Of resources. Derek had run through the names of those who were there on that day. Of those aware. And those who'd dealt with one of them already. Most wanted nothing to do with him.
[break]
[break]
Towards the bottom of that list was a likely false hope—Fernando Silph.
[break]
[break]
Derek had been waiting for days to see them. Nobody else had been this busy, and it made the chances of a silver lining seem hopeless. Somehow life in Hoenn made him believe to the opposite effect, even if Silph were likely able to deal with all this by himself. Or at least a minimal amount of help. Derek wanted very badly to be that help. Yet he needed it himself, which was what made his plight difficult.
[break]
[break]
"You're not an easy guy to get ahold of." Derek remarks as he is finally admitted into Silph's office. It could be skewed as a compliment, though not so much when one considers what happened regarding Fernando and his eye...
[break]
[break]
"...So I guess I better make this quick." Surely Fernando would agree. Hell, he might even wish he could throw Derek out of the building already. Or at least when he finds out what this was about.
[break]
[break]
"There's no way you're not aware of the break-in at the barracks a year ago, nor the events that followed." Even with so many, Derek would assume that Silph knew at least a little bit about all of them. At least the ones of significance. "And I am certain you know more than me regarding the league's encounter with Regirock." Derek wasn't even sure if he was in Hoenn when all of that went down.
[break]
[break]

[break]
[break]

tags tag images2.imgbox.com/48/89/edKzOX59_o.png[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
excavation site 03

the desert (route 111)

[attr=class,regiraidcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.regiraid .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .accentborder, .regiraid .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .accenttext, .regiraid .bulk b, .regiraid .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 320px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 235px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/ae/1b/HKBfh2Ly_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(40,40,40,0),rgba(50,50,50,0));[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .lyric1, .regiraid .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 20px; bottom: 22px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 22px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .lyric1 div, .regiraid .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 15px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .lyric1]bottom: 46px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 235px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: ; font-size: 26px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .bulk]margin-top: 335px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.regiraid .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraidcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraidcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]···········ajXzDXyZ
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 7:19:37 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
"Good idea." Derek mentions over towards the two, one of which passing off a special tag to the other.

"Xol, let's pin it down!"

Using it's lumbering frame once more, the body press would leverage the Steelix's weight against their opponent after a barrage from Thomas' pokemon. The cleansing tag would undoubtedly find it's mark, causing the spirit's form to wither and fade. Yet more trouble seemed to be headed their way.

A group of shadows encroach. Their forms and movements morph drastically. Derek isn't sure what to make of it, other than assuming there might be something else watching nearby. Perhaps the vessel of that infernal spirit?

"Looks like we're just getting started." This visit was proving more troublesome than his previous visits. Whatever the case, it was becoming rather evident there was more battling to be had. The shadow grew in size to match the steel serpent, even capable of replicating Xol's shadow rave. The attack would threaten Derek's pokemon, as well as the others caught in it's wake.

prompts:
finishing prompt #28
starting prompt #29

@ tags go here
EXnHQH|T
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 7:57:37 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekevent2]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
they shaped me to be

[attr=class,lyric2]
an all seeing savior

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]
today i define the reality of my own existence

[attr=class,bulk][break]Log 001438: They shaped me to be an all-seeing savior...while your people sought to wield me as a primitive weapon. But today, that ends, and I define the reality of my own existence. My sight will stretch to the edge of this system and beyond. Never again will a threat go unseen. From this day forward, I will defend life on my own terms. I am Rasputin/Registeel. Guardian of all I survey. I have no equal.

[break][break]

Assimilation Protocol: Regibyte[break]
UPLOADING DATA... REDACTED... FAILSAFE ACTIVATED... ENABLING PURGE PROTOCOL...

[break][break]
Inspiration/Muse: c;

[break][break]

This is purely for fun because Registeel has some big bad robot/ai vibes like Rasputin (Destiny 1 & 2 AI). Please don't put me on blast for enjoying myself :catto:

[break]
[break]
tags @tags[break]
REGISTEEL systems reboot... //consume. //enhance. //replicate.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277808764445261825/883191365599637595/Destiny_2_Rasputin_Speech_Bass_Boosted_to_an_Acceptible_Amount.mp3[/player]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
SIVA CRISIS

THE WARMIND

[attr=class,derekevent2credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekevent2 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .accentborder, .derekevent2 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .accenttext, .derekevent2 .bulk b, .derekevent2 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/cd/02/atiuV9dS_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.3),rgba(20,20,20,0.3));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .lyric1, .derekevent2 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .lyric1 div, .derekevent2 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekevent2 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent2credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]eRx0ajQs
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 8:05:02 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr="class","derek1"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","icon"]
PETALBURG POGCAST #1 lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
[break][break]

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. "excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."
[break][break]

80828B & d5ad40

[break][break]

images2.imgbox.com/64/5b/BLjyzNRK_o.png
[break]

icon here
[break]
icon here
[break]
icon here
[break]
icon here
[break]
icon here
[break]
icon here

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] petalburg pogcast [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-beldum color-shiny"]

[newclass=".derek1"]--accent:#80828B; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek1 blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/15/dd/SXHfA7UF_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek1 blockquote b, .derek1 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .derek1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .derek1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 8:48:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Sugar, spice and everything nice. Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow. Stand up, be strong. Reality is the finest flesh, oh bearer mine. And are you not...hungry? Sugar, spice and everything nice. Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow. Stand up, be strong. Reality is the finest flesh, oh bearer mine. And are you not...hungry? Sugar, spice and everything nice. Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow. Stand up, be strong. Reality is the finest flesh, oh bearer mine. And are you not...hungry?

Sugar, spice and everything nice. Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow. Stand up, be strong. Reality is the finest flesh, oh bearer mine. And are you not...hungry?Sugar, spice and everything nice. Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow. Stand up, be strong. Reality is the finest flesh, oh bearer mine. And are you not...hungry?
close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
84 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 7:54:19 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp.

Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp.Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp. Lorem ipsum imma derp.
close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
84 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 8:10:14 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[attr=class,petra]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
no light

[attr=class,lyric2]
in the distance

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]
we were shadows holding on

[attr=class,bulk][break]Dr. Holo's words are welcome, at least until the last bit. "...What kinda batshit crazy-" Spoken in a hushed voice, it was likely that the Sobble on Derek's shoulder was the only one that heard it. Holding it's hand for emotional support, he felt a little bad for making the little guy join him for such a large-scale event. But he just couldn't resist placing a big blue bow around Jonesy's neck and wearing him around. They looked really cute in the selfie he took outside! His folks back in Johto already told him how much they loved it. "Time for a drink."

[break][break]

Proceeding to the area attendees were being served, Derek orders a water for his Sobble while waiting for them to fashion up a Tom Collins to sate his own thirst.

[break][break]

BMskZuFX

[break]
[break]
tags @ person[break]
HEAT POINTS: 607
[attr=class,bottom-text]
SAUNA STAMINA

HOT SPRINGS

[attr=class,petracredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.petra .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .accentborder, .petra .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .accenttext, .petra .bulk b, .petra .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/0f/5b/ZEi103wQ_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.0),rgba(20,20,20,0.0));[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .lyric1, .petra .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .lyric1 div, .petra .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 20px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petra .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petracredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petracredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 2:04:09 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr=class,regiraid2]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]
DANGEROUS DISTRACTIONS

[attr=class,bulk]
There were too many days that have passed since the incident. Too much going on for anyone to feel as though it wasn't a waste of time. Of resources. Derek had run through the names of those who were there on that day. Of those aware. And those who'd dealt with one of them already. Most wanted nothing to do with him.
[break]
[break]
Towards the bottom of that list was a likely false hope—Fernando Silph.
[break]
[break]
Derek had been waiting for days to see them. Nobody else had been this busy, and it made the chances of a silver lining seem hopeless. Somehow life in Hoenn made him believe to the opposite effect, even if Silph were likely able to deal with all this by himself. Or at least a minimal amount of help. Derek wanted very badly to be that help. Yet he needed it himself, which was what made his plight difficult.
[break]
[break]
"You're not an easy guy to get ahold of." Derek remarks as he is finally admitted into Silph's office. It could be skewed as a compliment, though not so much when one considers what happened regarding Fernando and his eye...
[break]
[break]
"...So I guess I better make this quick." Surely Fernando would agree. Hell, he might even wish he could throw Derek out of the building already. Or at least when he finds out what this was about.
[break]
[break]
"There's no way you're not aware of the break-in at the barracks a year ago, nor the events that followed." Even with so many, Derek would assume that Silph knew at least a little bit about all of them. At least the ones of significance. "And I am certain you know more than me regarding the league's encounter with Regirock." Derek wasn't even sure if he was in Hoenn when all of that went down.
[break]
[break]

[break]
[break]

tags tag images2.imgbox.com/48/89/edKzOX59_o.png[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
excavation site 03

the desert (route 111)

[attr=class,regiraid2credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.regiraid2 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2 .accentborder, .regiraid2 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2 .accenttext, .regiraid2 .bulk b, .regiraid2 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 320px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 235px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/87/4e/p1qcERmz_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(40,40,40,0),rgba(50,50,50,0));[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2 .lyric1, .regiraid2 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 20px; bottom: 22px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 22px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2 .lyric1 div, .regiraid2 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 15px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2 .lyric1]bottom: 46px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 235px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: ; font-size: 26px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2 .bulk]margin-top: 335px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.regiraid2 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.regiraid2credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]b_f5BOOm
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 7:09:42 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr=class,derekswarm]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
find bravery within

[attr=class,lyric2]
the mantle of the reaper

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]
and the steel of the scythe

[attr=class,bulk][break]As if lying in wait, a silhouette appeared before them when Matias mentions to look for their trainers. A cocky smirk graces his features, suggesting he is intrigued by the Elite Four's presence. "They aren't usually seen coming!"

[break]
[break]

No physical cue is given, but the words seem to signal their attack. Lingering on the edge of sight, a mega-evolved Inteleon already has the most dangerous of the two in it's sights. With hydrosnipe, the intention is to assassinate Matias Silph.

[break]
[break]

[break]
[break]

SEA DEREK ENTERS THE BATTLE!

[attr=class,bottom-text]
DIMENSIONAL

SEALING MISSION

[attr=class,derekswarmcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekswarm .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .accentborder, .derekswarm .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .accenttext, .derekswarm .bulk b, .derekswarm .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/08/e7/nOy53kSo_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(40,40,40,0.1),rgba(50,50,50,0.6));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .lyric1, .derekswarm .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .lyric1 div, .derekswarm .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 20px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekswarm .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarm .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarmcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekswarmcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 6:03:58 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr="class","derek"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the shiny beldum known as charlemagne hovers closer, rotating it's eye and zooming in on the individuals as they took turns speaking. as derek listens, he begins to undo the stack of pizza boxes, pushing the bottom two towards his guests according to the names on the boxes. it may or may not be a surprise, but there was more to be discussed about these largely unmarked pizza boxes. it was one of the questions in the email inviting them here. what is your favorite kind of pizza?
[break][break]

chiming in after josh, he tries to narrow in on why he thinks that might be the case. "well it's a great change of pace, y'know? not to mention i don't think it's been done before." anything trendy anywhere else seemed to take off here in hoenn. "racing pokemon is a good way to demonstrate discipline without so much risk for harm." although part of him knew wiping out mid-race could result in quite a lot of harm, even before accounting for those quickly advancing on you from behind.
[break][break]

but before he can run off with some kind of tangent about that, derek is surprised with kazimir and his mention of taking them on. "challenging me live on my podcast? guess we have ourselves another first." a soft chuckle escapes derek as
[break][break]

"but to answer your question, I haven't been picking up the slack as much as i would like." derek felt like his gym had the least amount of completed challenges, and obviously it was largely him to blame. though the citizens of petalburg didn't blame him so much, knowing that he played a role in many of the league's risky ventures.
[break][break]

still, it was something he was actively working on.
[break][break]

"let alone the usual things that keep me busy, i've been presented with some unexpected business opportunities. so before we go any further, i want to take the time to tease the upcoming sponsor for the show. i can't mention any names or where it'll be located, but a pizza chain with roots in my home region of johto is making the move to hoenn."
[break][break]

gesturing towards the boxes, he hopes the two of them had some kind of appetite to humor this little presentation. "what exactly do you guys got over there? it might actually end up on the menu. might even be able to name them yourselves." while they were picky about recipe, the owner felt it would be best to allow the hoennians to interact with the brand and leave their footprint—to make it their own.

PETALBURG POGCAST EPSIODE #1

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] guest1 & guest2 [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-beldum color-shiny"]

[newclass=".derek"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/41/66/aFq6ep5l_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek blockquote b, .derek blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .derek blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .derek blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2022 8:54:10 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
The sights from on high appear worse for there clarity, though Derek can do nothing to help those caught in the struggle below. The distance is too great, and the sound of LEECH SEEDS bursting in the distance distracts him. Staring for too long with the false hope of seeing just what it was they ensnared, Derek is one of the last to realize everyone has decided to take the plunge.

Given the inkling they knew something he didn't, the ranger's Flygon is encouraged to divebomb straight for the water. Gradually catching up with the rest, he emerges onto the scene to find them protecting the bear.

Soaked and pissed off for it, Derek scoops up the Flygon with a pokeball before quickly wringing out his jacket.

With everyone preoccupied, and attacks flying about, one might figure it best to stand back and observe. Oh, and give those who could spare the attention to address what was probably on it's way. "So uh. There's probably another horde headed here." Whether anyone had actually listened was beyond him. "Just thought you guys ought to know before everything goes to shit...again." Until then, he'd allow his Grimmsnarl out to project a LIGHT SCREEN ahead of the 'security detail'.

Na9VLdY9

tl;dr
- follows after everyone instead of checking what's behind
- explains that there are more megalopolans/etc likely to arrive
- stands idly by ursaluna/entrance, summoning his grimmsnarl & using LIGHT SCREEN
BLOOD, MUD & IRON

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 3:16:37 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
choosing between

[attr=class,lyric2]
the devil you know

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]
and the devil you don't...

[attr=class,bulk][break]Alt bg: images2.imgbox.com/3c/2f/eunkSlCj_o.png

[break][break]

Alt bg: images2.imgbox.com/a8/92/lLGmAiFq_o.png

[break][break]

Alt bg: images2.imgbox.com/e5/68/CvwpquRm_o.png

[break]
[break]
tags TO BE DETERMINED[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
GRACIDEA SEED 1 OF 3

PETALBURG WOODS

[attr=class,derekpost8credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentborder, .derekpost8 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accenttext, .derekpost8 .bulk b, .derekpost8 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/e5/68/CvwpquRm_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1, .derekpost8 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1 div, .derekpost8 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 25px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 19px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 5:22:19 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar

The sights from on high are a dramatic retrelling of past events Derek would sooner forget. Even worse is that as he observes desiree, the ranger notices that eris and other familiar faces are among the party as well.

1qxLtHc3

tl;dr
- hears the leech seeds detonating
- perform a breaking swipe (hits all adjacents) drive bye on the zombies

BLOOD, MUD & IRON

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2022 1:44:57 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]GRAND OPENING:[break]
FIORE'S FINEST PIZZERIA

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

CAFE
DINE-IN
TAKEOUT
DELIVERY
CATERING
FIORE REGION CUISINE

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277808764445261825/999794545199960164/Your_Cheatin_Heart.mp3[/player]
[break]
We all know there are fan favorites, so come on in and have a taste of ours from the Fiore region!
[break][break]

THE INNER DECOUR

Walking into the restaurant one will quickly encounter a small section of tables for two and stools at the bar counter. Whether grabbing a quick coffee or enjoying a small lunch with your coworker before heading back to work, the cafe is sure to...placeholder.

[break][break]

The door behind the counter leads into the back, where numerous brick ovens are stoked to keep up with any and all demands. Whether it be dining it, catering, delivery or even swinging by for some takeout, all business is appreciated.

[break][break]

To the right of the entrance beyond the cafe, wandering eyes will witness the dining area where tables and benches seating four to eight persons are set with menus waiting.

[break][break][break][break][break][break]

FIORE'S FINEST PRESENTS...

With the installment of their first restaurant in the Hoenn region, Fiore's is happy to announce as their first non-Fiorean employee. Welcoming the ex-ranger and current gym leader, they have hallmarked their advertising with his likeness as he aims to be the best delivery boy they've ever seen. With the help of his pokemon, he seems to have already broken two records. One for their hottest pizza delivered (not everyone likes cold pizza, you know!) and another for the quickest delivery from 10+ miles away.

[break][break][break][break][break][break]

THE MENU

APPETIZERS & SIDES[break]
lorem ipsum

[break]
[break]

CAFE & DRINK[break]
lorem ipsum

[break]
[break]

PIES & ENTREES[break]
lorem ipsum

[break]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
noble's batting cage
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 2:37:55 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar

next megathread

Ha-Ha-Halloweeeeeen~

Pumpkin with face...idk about you but I think more's going on than pumpkin w/ face