1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
JAYDEN V. AMOR (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 5:58:14 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
This was an interesting predicament for Amor, he had never had another man straddle him before, much less one that had been crying, and definitely not during a Pokemon battle either. There was a lot to unpack here, but when the man said he wasn't sure Amor had no idea what he could say to this stranger whom he didn't know. What shallow words could he offer when he didn't know him, or his situation. He felt as if he would just make it worse, but he wanted to help him out somehow, the fact that he was this emotionally distraught during a battle, whatever it was, weighed heavy on him.

"I don't know what happened, but I'm a stranger, which means I have no bias." He explained leaning up on his elbows. "So how about after this battle let's go get a drink, you don't have to say anything, or you can tell me what's up. I'll leave that up to you." He said, and then he looked around, at the slight stares they were getting. Of course people were going to assume what all people would assume. Two attractive men, on the beach, one on top of the other, Amor knew what this looked like, with the other man crying. It looked like he had just proposed, and this other guy was crying out of happiness.

"However it would be nice if I could get back up..." he laughed a little, and then added on to the end. "Thanks for saving me...I owe you a drink for that at least, if nothing else." He said simply, and when he stood back up he saw that Anzu was struggling against the psychic attack of the Spoink, and with a growl he buried his feet in the sand, and he began to continue moving against the attack. One step at a time, he would not be pushed back.

The burns on him hurt, and this attack was ferocious beyond belief, but he wouldn't be pushed away, not like this. When he closed the distance, and he was in the Spoinks face he unleashed another torrent of hellish flames as he used Flamethrower to try, and end this match once, and for all.

Battle Breakdown: Anzu pushed through the Psychic in order to give Spoink a point blank Flamethrower!

Q4fuxtdF

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
JAYDEN V. AMOR (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 0:40:44 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybird"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]michail volkov v. amor rose
what an awkward position to be in.

[break][break] not that either of them notice. jayden is too enraptured by his own twisted thoughts to be able to give another the time of day; amor seems to be only politely curious, as he leans up on his elbows to stare up at the pale-faced boy.

[break][break] his attention is only diverted when the other asks him for a drink, and jayden blinks at him. huh? he hadn't been paying attention to what amor had said. "oh — " the boy says, looking down at the other. "my bad."

[break][break] pushing against amor's chest, he stands up and then offers his hand out for the other to follow. as for the offer for a drink, jayden seems to contempalte this. "maybe..."

[break][break] his gaze shifts, turning to the two pokemon. it seems like the shelgon was able to push through odin's psychic barrier and cast a bundle of flames to the pokemon's face directly. the psychic pig lay on it's side, burned and paralyzed, from previous moves.

[break][break] he looks back at . "maybe next time. i think my pokemon was defeated by yours. he'll need some medical help."

[break][break] jayden is quick to return the pokemon to its pokeball, and once clasping to his belt he gives a nod of respect to the other. "thank you for the match."

[break][break] stepping back, the black-haired boy turns. it would be good to get odin some help as soon as possible, to make sure those wounds would not prove to be fatal.

[attr="class","tag"] NOTES [break][break]

// jayden uses RUN AWAY

[break][break] note: jayden signed up as "michail volkov" for the hst [break][break]

[attr="class","endv"]

AMOR WINS !

[attr="class","jaybirdsq"]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[newclass=".jaybird"]--accent:#9e50f2; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybirdsq"]width:60px; height:60px; background:var(--accent); position:absolute; right:-30px; bottom:-30px; border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird blockquote"] width:400px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; position:relative; z-index:5; overflow:hidden; margin-bottom:30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird b"] color:var(--accent); font-size:13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird i"] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .tag"] border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; margin-top:25px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .tag b"] background:var(--accent); padding:0px 15px; color:#222; font:bold 12px 'Quicksand'; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .tag span"] font:bold 12px poppins; color:var(--accent)!important; border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .pokeclass]top:50px;left:20px; position:absolute; z-index:99; width:80px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #232323; border-right:1px solid var(--accent); transition:1.5s all; margin-left:8px; padding:5px 3px 12px; height:35px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .lyrics"]background:var(--accent); padding:2px 0px; text-align:right; font:bold 11px 'Quicksand'; color:#111; margin-bottom:10px; transition:0.8s all; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird:hover .lyrics"]letter-spacing:2px; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; filter:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .endv b]padding:0px 5px; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .endv]margin-top:10px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'[/newclass]

[googlefont=Quicksand|Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono]
GbWcv4rq
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
JAYDEN V. AMOR (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 2:54:07 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: