he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz vs Noah
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 8:56:13 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

He was never going to do one of these six vs six battles again. Normal pokemon battles were tiring enough but a whole team of Six? Painful was the best word he could describe. Though it seemed the Gym leader wanted to see just how well the Ranger could do. So he was going to try. [break][break]

With Lion having been down by the other’s last pokemon, so now it was time for his last. This time he decides to go against the theme he has been using so far. But seeing as he was getting tired himself, maybe he had an idea to end this quickly.

[break][break]

+ // H✩T Battle [break]
+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Razz vs Noah
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 7:12:38 GMT
noah faber Avatar
"keep it up razz!" noah cheers, hand waving in the air like a celebratory flag.

he remains the same from their first encounter. a bright presence. a little rough around the edges- but still unwavering in his spirit even when asking for a punch to the face.

his primeape's scowl is a jarring contrast to noah's smile. beating its fists together, the primeape snorts before rushing toward the bulbasaur. stones rise around the ape as a STONE EDGE launches alongside its speedy stride.

"c'mon, kingsman!!"

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz vs Noah
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 11:36:14 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

”How are you so energized for this? Razz can’t help but question, though he’s slightly grateful for it. Its something he could play off of, keep on going pokemon after pokemon as Olive is struck with STONE EDGE[break][break]

Though the Gym Leader was nice enough to give him a fighting lesson before, he supposes he could keep going and show that he wasn’t terrible at his job with these pokemon by his side. He would give a whistle and Olive would use VINE WHIP to strike and toss the fighting monkey.

[break][break]

+ // H✩T Battle [break]
+

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Razz vs Noah
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 10:05:30 GMT
noah faber Avatar
"charja cola! ever heard of it?!" noah chirps back.

it's a half-truth— for battling riles the gym leader up like a heating lightbulb. the taste of charja cola remains as a thin layer on his palate, but noah is the biggest fan of the tastiest beverage of them all: water.

his primeape avoids a lashing from a vine— but another manages to strike its furry gut. noah's pokemon is thrown, but it lands on its feed, skidding across the flooring as a cloud of dust forms behind it.

"slide in close! rush in with THUNDERBOLT to keep the vines away!"

the monkey huffs and as it rushes toward olive, bolts of electricity strike the ground like flags leading a soldier.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz vs Noah
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 11:32:14 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Really? But yeah... talks about it a lot, but I don't do sugary things," he comments with a shrug as he was still quite tired. Though that did give him an idea. Though for now they need to go defensive. [break][break]

"Vines down," he's quick to order, things like this needing words rather than his usual whistles and Olive does just that. Bringing her vines to the ground as the THUNDERBOLT strikes, though thanks to her being grounded it doesn't hurt as much. [break][break]

Now he whistles for her to attempt SLEEP POWDER, figuring there was only a 40%ish chance of them having the ability that would make this fail.

[break][break]

+ // H✩T Battle [break]
+

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Razz vs Noah
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 22:56:51 GMT
noah faber Avatar
a veil of dust scatters across noah's primeape. it settles in the eyeline like lethean sediment— but the monkey's nostrils flare: a furnace reignited.

the primeape does not succumb to sleep thanks to its VITAL SPIRIT and as it closes the gap, it dips down with a sweep of the leg. a LOW KICK aimed at its green legs.

"is that gonna cost ya?!" noah shouts.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz vs Noah
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 6:05:41 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Damn and the odds were in his favor too, Razz just shrugs it off though, believing in Olive's abilities. "Math was on my side and it failed," he answers. All he could do was watch as the LOW KICK connects. Thankfully Olive is lucky to be a small, light weighted bulbasaur rather than a big old Venusaur. [break][break]

Though thanks to he is well versed in what bulbasaurs were capable of. Not that the one from before was still around. Thanks dad. [break][break]

After being hit her bulb would open up using GIGA DRAIN to help gain some of her health back.

[break][break]

+ // H✩T Battle [break]
+

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Razz vs Noah
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 5:52:33 GMT
noah faber Avatar
"dude, i fuckin' hate math!"

viridescent orbs of energy are excavated from fur. the bulbasaur revitalizes itself— and angers the primeape further. beating its fists together, the ape lunges for its smaller opponent.

"get in tight! CLOSE COMBAT!" noah shouts.

the monkey throws punch after punch in a relentless volley of fists.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz vs Noah
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 5:55:01 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

The ranger gives a shrug, "Its not that bad, though I might be a bit bias as it was one of my better subjects," not that he had much choice in that matter. Though Razz chooses to not think too much about that as Olive still counted more on direction that instinct. [break][break]

"Keep them away!" Razz orders then whistles, and while the ape got in a few punches Olive stomped on thw ground making pillars of grass come up as she uses GRASS PLEADGE to knock them up in the air.

[break][break]

+ // H✩T Battle [break]
+ Olive uses GRASS PLEADGE

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Razz vs Noah
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 7:47:02 GMT
noah faber Avatar
leaves burst from the floor like geysers. while noah's primeape is able to evade a couple of these grassy cyclones— one catches its leg. it snorts as it is sent in to the air, tossed like a wave of furry fried rice in a wok.

"ah! keep calm, man!" noah shouts at the primeape.

as the monkey is hurled in the air, it does its best to still its body. regaining it control, it keeps its fists close in the descent.

"THUNDERBOLT!"

it shrieks as a mass of electricity disperses from its tightly curled fists. for one sunny moment, the primeape becomes a storm cloud.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz vs Noah
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 11:47:05 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Ground yourself once more," Razz orders, giving such verbal commands feeling foreign to him. However Olive seemed to respond better with them. She uses her vines like before to ground herself and bare the electric attack. "Now make them taste it," he goes on and gives a whistle.

Olive uses the same vines to try and grab hold of the angry pokemon, grabbing at it's leg before slamming the ape into the ground. Helping gravity bring them down because the clouds were for flyers.

[break][break]

+ // H✩T Battle [break]
+ Olive uses VINE WHIP to remind the Primeape they're no flying type.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Razz vs Noah
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 6:26:13 GMT
noah faber Avatar
a tendril wraps around the primeape's leg. like a fishing rod, the bulbasaur whips the ape back to the earth with a painful crash.

noah grunts, "grab the whip! pull her in!"

despite its battered countenance, the primeape attempts to grab the vine before it reels back. its grasp is tight. with a frenzied gibber, the primeape pulls the green vine, its furry body pulled closer too like a flame whittling down a wick.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz vs Noah
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 20:56:48 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

There is a bit of difference in strength between them. The way Olive is slowly being dragged on the ground as she tries to keep her ground but is failing. It takes a second for Razz to think of something. He does and its a gamble, but sometimes you just need to take risk. [break][break]

"Go with the flow Olive," he orders and it takes a moment for her to understand just what her trainer meant. So she does, jumpping up to no longer give resistance. Razz hoping that the lack of resistance plus how much extra strength the Primape was using would throw it off. Then when close the Bulbasaur would use SLUDGE BOMB at point blank range.

[break][break]

+ // H✩T Battle [break]
+ Olive uses SLUDGE BOMB

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Razz vs Noah
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 2:49:25 GMT
noah faber Avatar
the bulbasaur comes close. like a chunk of seaweed caught in a fishermen's net, the pokemon is hauled. as soon as olive's body dominates the field of view, the primeape unleashes a CLOSE COMBAT. but the first punch is graced by an onslaught of SLUDGE.

after the toxic glob explodes into a spectacular firework of dripping purple, the tension of the vine releases. the primeape FAINTS.

"ah!" noah says. "aw, nice try man." a pokeball's center is clicked to recall the primeape back to safety.

rubbing his neck, he laughs.

"you sure showed me!"

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz vs Noah
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 4:13:44 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz's shoulders slump as their tactic ends up giving them both the victory. Olive herself seems ready to kneel over, but she puts on a brave face and shows off her vines in the same way a body builder did their arms to show off. She was so different than what he used to have.[break][break]

"Thanks for the match though, thought about keeping it all fighting, but I was hoping the Sleep Powder would work," he tiredly muses

[break][break]

+ // H✩T Battle [break]
+ Razz wins