TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
JAYDEN V. EVA (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 6:53:41 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybird"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]michail volkov v. eva morales
once more, jayden wasn't sure how he had quite come across this situation. when he'd initially signed up for the hoenn star tournament, it was so that he could prove his loyalty to rocket and his worth to them as a member. even though he'd been part of the organization for many years, it simply seemed the right thing to do after the short break that he was forced to take.

[break][break] it was also a good way to train. that was what his father would have told him anyway.

[break][break] 'don't show weakness, mischa. you never know who might be watching.'

[break][break] however, he wasn't sure if his father would have condoned this as training. it seemed...

[break][break] different.

[break][break] jayden stared at the face of staring back at him. however, it was not the face of the lavaridge town gym leader that he'd faced in the most recent volleyball match. no, it was a chibified version of the avatar, though probably just as - if not, then, moreso - cheerful.

[break][break] in some ways, a perfect replica.

[break][break] near him were his pokemon who were also participating in this ULTIMATE FRISBEE match. of note, his zoroark was using his ILLUSION ability to look like a blond boy, postured behind him with a grin. freek, his theivul, and sol, his flygon, were also prepared for battle.

[break][break] it was freek who noticed first, barking to notify his trainer of her presence.

[break][break] jayden turned, blinking. "hi. michail volkov," he said, offering his hand out for her to shake. "have you... done this before?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"] NOTES [break][break]

[break][break] note: jayden signed up as "michail volkov" for the hst

[attr="class","endv"]

+ --

[attr="class","jaybirdsq"]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[newclass=".jaybird"]--accent:#9e50f2; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybirdsq"]width:60px; height:60px; background:var(--accent); position:absolute; right:-30px; bottom:-30px; border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird blockquote"] width:400px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; position:relative; z-index:5; overflow:hidden; margin-bottom:30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird b"] color:var(--accent); font-size:13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird i"] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .tag"] border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; margin-top:25px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .tag b"] background:var(--accent); padding:0px 15px; color:#222; font:bold 12px 'Quicksand'; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .tag span"] font:bold 12px poppins; color:var(--accent)!important; border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .pokeclass]top:50px;left:20px; position:absolute; z-index:99; width:80px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #232323; border-right:1px solid var(--accent); transition:1.5s all; margin-left:8px; padding:5px 3px 12px; height:35px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .lyrics"]background:var(--accent); padding:2px 0px; text-align:right; font:bold 11px 'Quicksand'; color:#111; margin-bottom:10px; transition:0.8s all; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird:hover .lyrics"]letter-spacing:2px; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; filter:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .endv b]padding:0px 5px; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .endv]margin-top:10px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'[/newclass]

[googlefont=Quicksand|Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
JAYDEN V. EVA (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 15:48:43 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Sports? Hell yeah. An ultimate sport? Sure, why not?! Eva had actually never played Ultimate Frisbee. Sounds fun though, so she agreed to participate instead of a traditional battle. It should be fun, right?

With that hope in mind, she chose a few of her more playful pokemon to participate. Xena, the shiny Lycanroc persistently wagged her tail, panting anxiously in excitement. Bella, the Shiny Oricorio, swayed to the rhythm of the nearby crashing waves. Finally, the Mr. Mime stood behind her, grinning ear to ear while twiddling his thumbs.

Eva smiled brightly towards Jayden, accepting the hand for a firm handshake, “I’m Eva! Eva Morales. Nope! First time. You?” he eyes dart towards the frisbee which draws out a good laugh, “Ha! It’s got Zac’s face on it!”

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
JAYDEN V. EVA (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 17:18:52 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
she had a firm handshake. a passing thought.

[break][break] zac.

[break][break] "you know him?" his head tilts to the side, thoughtful. it's not unlikely — after all this woman seemed to exude the same cheerful and upbeat energy of the gym leader. she wonders if eva also goes to jet propulsion seminars.

[break][break] he hands over the disc to her. "you can go first."

[break][break]
43UW0ter

[break][break]

[attr="class","rules"]
1-30: MISS
[break] 30-50: 1 PT
[break] 50-80: 2 PT
[break]80-90: 3 PT

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#9746e3; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px 45px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .pizzabox blockquote b { font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; } .pizzabox a { font:bold 13px Poppins!important; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:500!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .rules] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; text-align:left; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[googlefont="Poppins:500,600,700"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
JAYDEN V. EVA (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 1:15:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Know him? Eva laughs and gives a firm nod, “Oh yeah! Zac and I are buddies,” Roommates now, at least for the time being. She takes the disc gingerly, feeling a bit awkward about throwing around ’s face but it is what it is.

“Alright, let’s get ready, gang!!” Eva and her pokemon set up in some sort of . . . formation that seems to make sense. She smacks her hands together and her pokemon take off towards the other side. She eyes the Lycanroc that uses ACCELEROCK to blast ahead of the rest. With a flick of the wrist, she throws it towards the canine that jumps up and attempt to grab it in it’s mouth.

N94DSSbI

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
JAYDEN V. EVA (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 4:46:51 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
the accelrock has the lycanrock racing impossibly fast across the terrain, crashing into two of jayden's pokemon on the way. the torkoal and durant are found unconscious in the aftermath of the pokemon.

[break][break] "sol!" jayden says as he breaks out into a run. the flygon zooms past him before slamming it's tail into the ground with earthquake, an attempt to dislodge the frisbee from the other's grip.

[break][break]
E|GeoInr

[break][break]

[attr="class","rules"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px 45px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .pizzabox blockquote b { font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; } .pizzabox a { font:bold 13px Poppins!important; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:500!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .rules] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; text-align:left; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; margin-top:15px; } .pkmn { text-align:center; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
JAYDEN V. EVA (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 18:58:21 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

The EARTHQUAKE does its job, making the Lycanroc falter enough to stumble over its own feet. The frisbee is dislodged from her grip and rolls across the field towards Jayden’s pokemon.

The Oricario rushes forward on a TAILWIND attempting to sweep up the disc and spin like a ballerina to shoot it towards the goal.

6igvrO9C

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
JAYDEN V. EVA (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 6:17:08 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
in a matter of no time at all, makes yet another goal against their team. she's more athletic than most of the people that jayden has "battled" against so far — it's really no surprise that she seems to be besties with .

[break][break] once he's able to get the disc in his possession again, jayden and his team begin their attempt to reclaim some of those points back. he throws the sphere over to his thievul, who races forward with quick attack.

[break][break] meanwhile, his zoroark uses a combination of it's illusion ability and agility to create a distraction for their opponents, splitting into multiple copies like a house of mirrors.

[break][break]

[break][break]
dNMws0Xk

[break][break]

[attr="class","rules"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.pizzabox .rules] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; text-align:left; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; margin-top:15px; } .pkmn { text-align:center; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
JAYDEN V. EVA (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 21:08:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

While her other pokemon seemed to be enjoying themselves, Mr. Mime was simply standing there with a goofy grin, “Not feelin’ it, huh?” The pokemon simply shrugged its shoulders, silent as always, “Alright then,” Eva trades the Mr. Mime out for an Arcanine. The large pup would enjoy this just as much as the Lycanroc.

The massive fire-type bounces up and down, tail wagging so hard its entire body shakes, “Oooohhhh who’s excited?!” a loud, deep bark echoes across, the field, “Go get ‘em, buddy!!” Hades springs forth, bounding across the field towards the illusions. A FLAMETHROWER leaves his wide maw, bathing the copies in hot fire.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
JAYDEN V. EVA (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 3:06:24 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
the copies flicker out of view, burned by the flames that lick the air and burn them to the ground. however, it's too late. his thievul is already bounding across the field, even though his pelt burns.

[break][break] he tosses the disc over to his flygon who comes arcing down once again, slamming it's tail down with dragon tail. the appendage hits against the disc, sending it spinning and hopefully over the goal zone.

[break][break]

[break][break]
jDGlImUv

[break][break]

[attr="class","rules"]

[break][break] EVA: 6 | JAYDEN: 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
JAYDEN V. EVA (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 3:41:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

“Ooooo get it!” the shiny Lycanroc was quick enough to leap (impressively) into the air and nab the disc before it could cross the threshold, “Great work!” Eva cheers. She trades the Oricario for a Dewgong. Not great for running across land but great for help Xena get down the field, “Clear a path!” The dual-type’s horn glows brilliantly before unleashing a vicious ICE BEAM in front of the Lycanroc who tosses the frisbee, trying to score some points.

ICE BEAM lookin to freeze something
zaR9GL6h

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
JAYDEN V. EVA (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 3:49:19 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
ah. disappointing.

[break][break] "don't worry about it," jayden said quickly, before his thievul could get particularly depressed. "aleksei. go."

[break][break] the zoroark disappears down the field in a run, again spreading out with agility. this time the ice beam cracks through teh air and through one of his clones, freezing the the thievul behind him in a comically wounded expressing.

[break][break] looking back, jayden even has to laugh. he chuckles.

[break][break] the sound is quick, however, before he concentrates back on the battle. he points towards their goal. "to the end!" the zoroark runs forward, eyes glowing with night daze to block any opponents in his path.

[break][break]

[break][break]
wOpJo0fD

[break][break]

[attr="class","rules"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
JAYDEN V. EVA (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 4:02:20 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Jayden scores another point, and Eva is left with the frisbee. There’s a moment where she recalls the Dewgong in favor of a more mobile pokemon. Still not the quickest, but Marowak was sturdy. Eva tosses the pokemon the frisbee and he BONE CLUBS his way through any opponents that stand in its way.

BONE CLUB lookin to flinch someone
vUH7RmIC

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
JAYDEN V. EVA (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 4:08:22 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
"block!"

[break][break] his zoroark uses agility once more to create a wall of clones to separate the marowak from his goal source. but the pokemon knows it wouldn't be enough, not with the way that bone club was wacking so easily through it.

[break][break] so it's sol who comes flying in, letting out a loud boomburst directly into the pokemon's face.

[break][break]
1bFbsodC

[break][break]

[attr="class","rules"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
JAYDEN V. EVA (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 4:36:42 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

The BOOMBURST knocks the Marowak right out. Eva is forced to return the pokemon and replace it with another. The shiny Galarian Rapidash snorts, rising on her hind limbs to strike at the air in a rear. The horse charges forward without fear in a reckless TAKE DOWN.

TAKE DOWN for recoil damage

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
JAYDEN V. EVA (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 4:46:05 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
in the midst of the attack, it's jayden who runs forward to try to use the chaos as a distraction. he grabs the disc in his hand and runs down the field.

[break][break] the rapidash uses takedown, and jayden watches as the body comes chasing him down the field. with agility his zoroark chases him down the field, protecting from the attack that is too fast to avoid. he grabs jayden to pull him out of harm's way, and the disc goes flying, spinning skyward.

[break][break]

[break][break]
Io3fjnlB

[break][break]

[attr="class","rules"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]