3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. bill (hst)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 2:30:39 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
With one hand pressed to her forehead to block out the sun, Stormy stares up over the ocean to watch a band of Wingull tussle in the air over a box of fries they've stolen. She has to wonder if they're 's. If so, good riddance, that man could definitely cut back om some ketchup intake.

Movement from behind her brings her attention back and over her shoulder. She offers the older man a wave and a smile.

"Enjoying the fresh air and sunshine?"

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
stormy vs. bill (hst)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 3:08:53 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.
JOIN ME IN THE HARD EMBRACE OF ARCEUS' TEN THOUSAND HANDS.”

"As always," Bill replied. The breeze was blowing in off the ocean, carrying with it the scents of rain, far away land, and heavy salt. "Miss Silph, thank you for meeting me. I've been eyeing your career with some interest." It was a half truth. In reality he had worked backwards, identifying people of power within the region and digging into their history. Stormy was of particular interest. An avatar, like his son, and a member of the elite four. She would be a powerful acquaintance. 

"How about yourself. Spend much time at the beach?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. bill (hst)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 3:31:11 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Oh is that right? I'm flattered, I think."[break][break]

Stormy purses her lips, a bit confused, but flattered, and amused all at the same time. It never got old, really, to be referred to in such high esteem. Honestly, it was a little bit exhausting. She'd much prefer, she thinks, to not be recognized so often, much like .[break][break]

"Honestly, no! Not a big fan of the water. But I like the company and the hot sun and sand, so I'll make sacrifices."

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
stormy vs. bill (hst)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 16:10:09 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

"I'm from Sootopolis," Bill said, encapsulating their climatic preferences in a few perfect words. "It's Summer all year round there. Endless beaches, boats, and crystalline water." 

"So what are you in the mood for today, Miss Silph? A standard battle, or something a bit more athletic?"
Bill was of course referring to the Sphealball courts that had been set up along the Slateport Beach. 

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. bill (hst)
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 12:53:03 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Bill gestures off to the Sphealball courts and her eyebrows raise. [break][break]

"Now that.. sounds like a wonderful idea."[break][break]

His mention of Sootopolis does not go ignored, but the pressing matter of a gruelling game of Sphealball easily takes centerpoint on her attention.[break][break]

"I live in Lavaridge- so hot ash and the most water we get is our hot springs, I guess. Less sand and less ocean."

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
stormy vs. bill (hst)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 11:56:27 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

"Those hot springs are wonderful though," Bill said. "And you can always bury yourself in the sand. It's very relaxing."

They reached the court, and an attendant passed Bill the ball, greeting him by name. The court had been pre-booked, of course.
"The rules are simple. Three on three, and we play until one side is eliminated." Bill said, filling his side of the court with his Pokemon: Salazzle, Lurantis, Ditto.

"And if the game is taking too long, then the umpires will enact sudden death. Heads up!" Bill said, as he set the Spheal. At it's peak, a flaming whip crackled up from Salazzle, snapping at the ball an sending it spinning towards Stormy's side.

ficpnirc

Sphealball rules:
  • Roll with your post
  • Roll over 50 to score a point
  • Roll over 80 to FREEZE an opponent, eliminating them

Bill: 0 points
Stormy: 0 points

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. bill (hst)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 14:29:16 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"They are! Even I can't deny, I don't mind a good soak every now and again."[break][break]

She watches the exchange between he and the court instructor. The ball is seconds from being thrown into play, and Bill relays the rules. Seems straightforward, and she grins.[break][break]

"Sounds like a plan!"[break][break]

Sudden death sounded good too. Add a little bit spicey, and she liked that. Bill wastes no time, either, and his Salazzle bats the ball into her court. Three balls are tossed and Stormy's Growlithe is the first to act, barking up a storm as it bumps the ball back into the air with the end of his nose.[break][break]

qjN9BECz

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
stormy vs. bill (hst)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 14:50:41 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

"Who doesn't? Nothing like a soak to just let all that stress bleed away," Bill said, as the ball shot back to his side, scoring a fast point for Stormy. Bill started to feel like he needed a soak. Volleyball had not been his strong suit today.

"Milotic. Serve,"
Bill ordered, and the serpent reared up. It batted the ball lightly, deceptively. Barely enough to get it over the net. 

GIY4uGZ1

Sphealball rules:
  • Roll with your post

Stormy: 1 points

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. bill (hst)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 14:55:40 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

And.. the ball never makes it over the net.[break][break]

"You might need to hit it a little bit harder?"[break][break]

The ball rolls beneath the net and she catches it. With a toss, she passes it back to her Lucario, who steps forward one pace to serve. It sails, up, up, up--[break][break]

Stormy holds her breath, and the rest of her Pokemon rush to position, prepared to defend.[break][break]

QcTQxpkX

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
stormy vs. bill (hst)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 15:04:08 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

"Return," Bill said, sharp and fast. Milotic was already looming over the net, large eyes watching the serve from Lucario. There was little power behind the shot, and as the trap snapped shot Bill returned fire with a thunderous gush of water.

Water Pulse blasted the ball back, the Spheal rocketing right towards Growlithe.

VgAttT_R

Sphealball rules:
  • Roll with your post

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. bill (hst)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 15:10:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Growlithe gasps, scrambling out of the way, kicking up sand in his desperation to escape the torrent of water. He is splashed anyway, but Diglett is able to step in. He pops out of the ground suddenly, bumping the ball back into the air and over the net.[break][break]

Shiny metal recedes from the Diglett's IRON HEAD as he sinks back into the sand. Growlithe whines, shaking himself free of water droplets and rolling about in the sand to get dry.[break][break]

s5743Zrr

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
stormy vs. bill (hst)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 15:25:59 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

Ditto took on Lucario's shape, just in time to be Frozen solid by Stormy's return shot. The referee grabbed the fallen Spheal and blew his whistle, signaling the start of final phase of the match. "SUDDEN DEATH!" shouted the man, and he blew his whistle three more times.

Instead of tossing the Spheal back at Bill, he threw a Pokeball above the net and a massive head took shape. The glacial eyes glared down at Bill, as the floating demon breathed jets of stale frost.
"Salazzle! Incinerate!" Bill commanded, and Abigail obeyed. Flame spewed from her mouth in thick clouds, clogging the air and melting the net. The SUDDEN DEATH GLALIE opened its mouth wider, preparing its revenge. 

xh3VI0pt

SUDDEN DEATH GLALIEBALL RULES:
  • Roll TWICE with your post
  • Rolls over 50 to score a point
  • Rolls over 80 will FREEZE an opponent
  • Rolls UNDER 50 will freeze one of YOUR Pokemon

·
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. bill (hst)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 15:38:47 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Oops!"[break][break]

Stormy blinks in surprise as the Ditto-turned-Lucario is frozen solid. Just as it is about to fall over, the Spheal is replaced with a.. Glalie![break][break]

The referee proclaims 'SUDDEN DEATH!' and Stormy's heart starts pumping. Unfortunately, it appears that Bill eliminates himself immediately. Given the fact he had already lost a Pokemon last round, the Glalie does not hesitate to run straight through his remaining two.[break][break]

It affixes its attention on her, next, and Stormy blinks.[break][break]

"Oh dear."[break][break]

Growlithe uses a FLAMETHROWER to combat the Glalie's assault, and Diglett and Lucario team up to SUCKER PUNCH and VACUUM WAVE, pushing and pulling to disorient the ice-type Pokemon of DEATH.[break][break]

y819m3TO

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]·
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
stormy vs. bill (hst)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 15:45:54 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

Some battles are won or lost by inches. This was not one of those battles. Harsh arctic light reflected off Bill's sunglasses as Glalie's breath froze Salazzle and Milotic. 

The great beast had not been phased by Bill's attacks, and so it turned its sights on Stormy.  

SUDDEN DEATH GLALIEBALL RULES:
  • Roll TWICE with your post
  • Rolls over 50 to score a point
  • Rolls over 80 will FREEZE an opponent
  • Rolls UNDER 50 will freeze one of YOUR Pokemon

Stormy: 2 points

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. bill (hst)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 15:50:09 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Dugtrio and Lucario both fall to the freezing glare. Frozen solid, they are recalled promptly, leaving only Growlithe. It had beat the cold through his FLAMETHROWER.[break][break]

But the battle is not over- and it is time for a last resort. [break][break]

Growlithe, just as the freezing ray approaches, BURNS UP.[break][break]

ws1Npdqz

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]·