Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
stormy vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 6:21:49 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
KING VS STORMY...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
king, in moderate disguise, stands across from a shorter woman. she radiated heat, even from this far away, and he had to clench his teeth and grind his feet into the sand in an effort not to leave. this woman was a member of the elite four. a member of the league. if he was found out... he was dead.
[break][break]
he hopes it doesn't come to that.
[break][break]
"howdy neighbor!"
[break][break]
his cheering disposition feels odd; a mask, atop a mask.
[break][break]
"i'm hoping for a swell battle! i'm matthew. what's your name?"
[break][break]

his accent is hard to hide entirely, but, he does his best?

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/zJnG2KL/grimmylong10.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 14:16:40 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
"Hey, what's up!"

She waves enthusiastically. Battle after battle after battle and yet she doesn't seem the least bit tired. Her bright smile seemed to outplay any and all fatigue possible. If he seems out of sorts or uncomfortable, Stormy is oblivious to it.

All she wants is a heated battle and a cold drink later, no more, no less.

"Double battle, right? I think that's what you had written down on the sheet. That sounds fine by me!"

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
stormy vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 23:43:28 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
KING VS STORMY...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"shucks, i mighty do appreciate it!"

[break][break]

king tosses out two pokemon, both massive and oppressing. a smile pushes past the two titans and onto stormy.
[break][break]

"i'm excited to see what ya got in store for us!"

[break][break]

[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/zJnG2KL/grimmylong10.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 14:25:57 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Two enormous Pokemon step up to bat. For a moment, Stormy glances past them and to the man, finding him smiling.[break][break]

"Sweet!"[break][break]

And in turn, she releases an equally, or perhaps even bigger bear, and a sword and shield. Stormy beams back, even offering him a wave.[break][break]

The Urshifu begins with a FOCUS ENERGY, thrumming with power and concentration. She even ties her little bandana a little tighter. Aegislash, naturally, begins with an IRON DEFENSE.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
stormy vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 17:44:31 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
KING VS STORMY...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
the battle begins, but king cares very little for it. eyes narrow and focus, centering in on the large bear-like pokemon on stormy's field. it captivated and called to him. he needed one of these pokemon.
[break][break]
"er, excuse me. what kind of pokemon is that?"
[break][break]
his excitement nearly caused him to slip from the façade, and while he doubt stormy knew who he was — he couldn't risk it.
[break][break]
preparation meets one another, as jaeger summons forth a lasting HAIL to hide in with his SNOW CLOAK, and sable's SCARY FACE aims to intimidate their opponents, just slightly.
[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 13:14:12 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"An Urshifu. Fighting and dark type. There's another variant that is fighting and water, I believe. or.. Water and dark. Something like that. Definitely water."[break][break]

And is the reason she didn't pick it. Water-type's were lame.[break][break]

A nasty HAIL is whipped up, and the snow-white bear seems to melt into the storm. Pellets of ice beat against both the bear and the shield, but neither seem bothered by it. Rather, they are too busy falling prey to the SCARY FACE.[break][break]

Aegislash moves first, equally a blur in the storm when it chooses not to manifest physically at all. It chooses to pursue the white bear, SHADOW SNEAKING. Urshifu contains his focus with a FOCUS PUNCH aimed at the Ursaring.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
stormy vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 4:42:04 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
KING VS STORMY...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"and where did ye- you find it?"
[break][break]

he has to yell over the hail, taking an umbrella and holding it over himself. he had planned for this, after all.
[break][break]
unphased by the HAIL, jaegar drops to all fours and begins to rush their opponents. when the steel-type disappears, he stops, searching in all directions for it. the second it appeared, a powerful BLIZZARD would make it wish it hadn't.
[break][break]
meanwhile, the ursaring stares down her opponent. something about the creature felt off, and admittedly, the bear felt intimidation. as if she was starting at a greater being. but, she tucked that away for processing later. when it comes in for a FOCUS PUNCH, she retaliates with a HAMMER ARM... and is blown away.
[break][break]
what the hell?

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 0:08:20 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

The hail is difficult to hear and see through, and she cups one ear to hear him better. Straining, the woman dissolves into laughter, winking even if he wouldn't be able to see it.[break][break]

"She is an Urshifu! She was a gift, raised her from a Kubfu."[break][break]

Unfortunately, the BLIZZARD is strong enough to slow him down. The Aegislash freezes in place mid-sneak, frost gliding across the surface of his steel body. [break][break]

But the impact of the FOCUS PUNCH as it connects with the Ursaring blows even the snow away several feet in front of the legendary Pokemon. For a moment, the hail slows, and then closes around them once again. It is tiring, but she seems tireless. Her bandana billows behind her and her muscles ripple.[break][break]

"Keep it up!"[break][break]

The Urshifu sprints forward to get close enough for a CLOSE COMBAT.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
stormy vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 1:33:28 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
KING VS STORMY...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
the woman's cryptic answers were grating on king's nerves, made even worse by her bubbly laughter. he roars over the hail, and blizzard, surely reaching stormy's ears.
[break][break]
"WHERE ARE THEY FOUND?"
[break][break]
seeing the steel-type slowed by his powerful blast of ice, and snow, jaeger responds by lifting a chunk out of the earth itself and uses his SUPERPOWER to toss it at the poekmon.
[break][break]
the legendaries CLOSE COMBAT is met by a THRASHING from the ursaring, though, its power continues to be undeniable. bruises form and blister beneath her strikes, but, the ursaring continues on.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 2:35:34 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy isn't trying to be annoying or cryptic- she's quite literally telling the truth.[break][break]

"IT WAS A TOWER CHALLENGE THING! THERE WAS.. A DUDE WITH A BUNCH OF BABY BEARS!"[break][break]

Unshakable resolve enables the Aegislash to act. He's struggling to thaw, but he is able to move just enough. Just.. enough.[break][break]

With a resounding screech of metal and a noise like a gong, the SUPERPOWER-thrown earth strikes his KINGS SHIELD. However, given his state, it does not fully protect him. His shield is only half-raised, but it manages to shatter the ice that holds him fast. [break][break]

Meanwhile, Urshifu wrestles with the Ursaring, grappling and scratching in an attempt to get a leg up. The other bear gives just as good as he gets, and even Urshifu is being worn down.[break][break]

Urshifu throws a WICKED BLOW, a dirty low-blow from the side, maybe where Ursaring doesn't see it coming.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
stormy vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 5:51:40 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
KING VS STORMY...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
words die on the wind. eyes squint, seeing a mouth move, but hearing nothing.
[break][break]
"WHAT? I CANT HEAR YE OVER THE WIND."

[break][break]
the release of his accent, is inevitable.
[break][break]
beartic releases another powerful, potent BLIZZARD onto the aegislash, hoping to freeze the metal long enough for him to assist his ailing teammate. he catches a glimpse at the THRASHING she's giving out, but the WICKED BLOW sends her careening off to the side and tumbling in the slick, dirty sand. she struggles to stand.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 5:58:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"I SAID--"[break][break]

But her words continue to get lost in the wind and snow, and she eventually just stops. She was bound to scream herself hoarse if she kept on like this. In return, she doesn't hear the slip of his accent.[break][break]

Once again, Aegislash is not fast enough in the hail storm to evade the BLIZZARD. Frozen solid again, he waits while the Beartic charges off to fight the other bear. Left behind in the storm, Aegislash faints.[break][break]

With a roar, Urshifu triumphs temporarily over the Ursaring, a left hook knocking it to the ground. It stiffens however, smelling the Beartic incoming. It swings around it with a DYNAMIC PUNCH.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
stormy vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 6:03:10 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
KING VS STORMY...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
like rolling thunder, jaeger descends onto the legendary, a guttural roar piercing through the hail. aided by SNOW CLOAK, he ducks beneath the DYNAMIC PUNCH of his opponent and barrels into her with his SUPERPOWERED strength.
[break][break]
from across the way, the ursaring slowly rises to her feet, then begins a charge of her own.
[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 6:15:34 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Urshifu grunts, feet momentarily lifted off the ground by the SUPERPOWERED impact. She huffs, breath steaming in the cold air, fur ruffling as she plants her feet to push back. Her attack has missed, but not her resolve, not her determination. She was built for battle, built for dueling. [break][break]

This was far from over.[break][break]

"WOOOOO!"[break][break]

Stormy jumps up and down in excitement.[break][break]

And Urshifu ignores the Ursaring to wrestle the Beartic again with a CLOSE COMBAT.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
stormy vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 6:30:01 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
KING VS STORMY...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
jaeger didn't miss the fact that hitting this pokemon felt like he was shouldering a boxcar. even his momentum was arrested from the impact, feet making noticeable grooves in the sand below. surprisingly, it rounds on him in CLOSE COMBAT as if it hadn't taken damage -- what was this thing? he engages it, none the less.
[break][break]
from the side, ursaring picks up her pace until she's almost on them, raising her massive paw to deliver a sickening HAMMER ARM.
[break][break]

[break]