saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aftermath
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 8:44:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the frustration is recognized, understood, and it only deeps the pit of guilt in his stomach.

"i thought you'd keep me grounded."

he looks to her.

"which you did."

for the most part; but clearly, not enough.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aftermath
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 16:23:21 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Grounded? She looks confused for a moment. That’s never been a reason anyone has wanted her around before. Eva can’t help but laugh lightly, “I don’t think I did a very good job,” she says while looking around. She doesn’t miss the implication that it could have been worse.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aftermath
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 16:37:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias reaches for her arm, attempting to pull her gaze back to him.

"you got me out of there."

a pause.

"you made me stay out here."

a beat.

"you kept me alive."

he looks around to the others.

"not just me."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aftermath
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 17:03:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva feels him touch her arm. It doesn’t surprise her; she finds it comforting. Tension she didn’t know existed fades. He draws her gaze away from everything else. It’s hard to not appreciate the way the fire dances in his eyes while the shadows accentuate the sharpness of his features. He cuts like a knife through her defenses despite the frustration that lingers for this whole situation. She did keep him alive. Sure, she saved two others, but he’s what mattered. She hated the selfish feeling of relief that came along with that. Eva lifts a hand to meet the one that rests on her arm, “Thank you,” she squeezes it gently.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,922 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aftermath
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 20:42:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: