awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
terms [c]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 20:26:25 GMT
knox prescott Avatar
most of them whisper these pleasantries. they are enamoured by his eyes, by the boyish quirk of his lips, about the way he refuses to be a tourist as life whips by him. it is only when they get to know him that their discomfort grows, that under the mask is a bitter smile and a masochistic need to self destruct. shockwave after shockwave and he still hasn't learned when to stop.

he smiles at sam - a heartfelt, real smile (but his eyes are still a bit far away, wandering amidst the lightning as it cackles and settles around him). he sits up, stretches. these are the minutes he avoids. they're the early morning conversations, the ones that beg to stave off a good-bye. he's used to waking up before the sun, padding carefully away from creaking beds.

"those are words reserved for people who never see each other again," he says.
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
terms [c]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 20:51:31 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
knox' observation causes him to realize the way he'd said that, and that he hadn't meant it that way. so in his mind, it was time to reword it.

he does, however, find himself watching the way knox moves and stretches. the moonlight catches his pale skin and white hair, makes those blue eyes pop with color-- electric.

"how about..."

careful contemplation, but only seconds linger between the words. and when he's made up his mind, he sits up to meet knox' gaze.

"i'm happy you stumbled into my life this evening."
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
terms [c]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 3:06:18 GMT
knox prescott Avatar
he'd been asking for an invitation without meaning it. that's what he tells himself. even though he's looking up at the stars but not really seeing them and he's waiting, waiting, waiting for an answer. 

and he gets one. and he doesn't really know what to feel about that, because his heart is thump, thump, thumping away, and it's keening for more chemicals - synthetic or otherwise. after all, love's just another kind of addiction, isn't it? the second time, the thereafter, is never as magical, but it's the thrill in the falling, in suspense behind the silences. 

"i'm happy you stayed," he says, with a sense of finality. with acceptance. with promise. 
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
terms [c]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 1:58:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: