363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
motel [c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 4:50:22 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
For now, it was a motel room. She hadn’t yet found the place that called to her, and she’d struck a deal with the owner on a few weeks. It was a dump, but Sage was good at living with very little. She wasn’t bothered.

She lied on the bed sideways, cheek into a fresh comforter she’d bought herself, staring at a TV set. The news. She could rarely pay attention to much else, that past week.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
motel [c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 4:56:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]it's a dump of a motel room, that much he can tell just by looking at it. she's staying here? really?

regardless, he does his best to mask his distaste as he approaches a door.

knock, knock.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
the whispers in the trees are getting near
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
motel [c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 5:04:45 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
The knock was unexpected, and caused her shoulders to jump. For a moment, her heart raced.

Electricity raised her spine off the bed, and she made her way over, tentatively peering through the peephole. All tension laxed and she could breathe again. Then, another sting of pain.

She swallowed it, slid back a chain, undid the deadbolt, and unlatched the lock. Pulling the door open fully, she stared at him with surprise.

Blinked.

“Matias? How’d you find me?”

Not that it was a bad thing.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
motel [c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 5:21:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]for the few seconds that pass, he doubts if the door would even open. would she even want to see him?

but the door opens, and with relief comes a soft grin.

"i knew where to look."

not that it really changes much; he's here, and that's all that matters.

"can i come in?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
motel [c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 5:42:14 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
Sage stared at him a moment, and then her face softened at his grin. Shook her head, and left the door open wide behind her.

She went to the mini-fridge, and it peeled open.

“Water?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
motel [c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 5:54:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the door closes behind him.

"that the only thing you have in there?"

he chuckles, shaking his head.

"i'm good."

only a moment is spent to glance around the room because there's not much to take in. it's plain, lacks color that cheap paintings look to make up for, but it's just like every other motel room: miserable.

"place looks great."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
motel [c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 6:24:29 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
“Yeah.”

She shrugged, grabbing one. “Suit yourself.”

Where was all of this judgment coming from?

Having been in a mood all week, the second time seeing his face did not bring the same amount of happiness. The sun couldn’t break through the clouds, it seemed. She was happy to see him, of course. It was just the weather in her soul that day.

Her makeshift abode was caught just as bleak.

Sucking air audibly through her lip, she nodded, and cracked the plastic on the bottle; twisting.

“Thanks.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
motel [c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 6:33:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]a moment passes, accompanied by silence, before he's stepping towards the side of the room. the bed feels too personal, oddly uncomfortable, so he opts for the wall. he leans against it, crossing his arms over his chest.

he does his best not to scrutinize with his gaze but given the situation, it's a little difficult.

"didn't think you'd like rustboro."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
motel [c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 7:05:05 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
She watched him stand there awkwardly, and sat at the edge of her bed. The corners of her mouth were pinched forcefully in a way that didn’t hide, otherwise pressed together and dull like her eyes.

“I can’t tell if you’re fucking with me or not.”

Taking a sip of her water, she reached for the remote and turned the TV off. He was here for a reason, whatever that was.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
motel [c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 7:07:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the television turns off, leaving them to their own. a part of him wishes it stayed on for a bit longer.

with a sigh, he asks:

"why rustboro? why this place?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
motel [c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 7:23:39 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
Sage shook her head and shrugged, screwing the cap back onto her bottle and tossing it lazily onto the bed.

“It was cheap, I don’t know. It’s not permanent. Just for a few weeks until I figure things out.”

Her eyes then looked up to search his from across the room. “It's fine. It works for now.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
motel [c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 10:23:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"there are cheap places in lilycove."

a thought gnaws away at him — had she decided on rustboro only because it was across the region? he tenses, hand squeezing his arm as he looks at her, meeting her gaze.

"i could've helped."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
motel [c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 10:41:38 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
Lilycove was nice, but it had been too close.

“I’ve had it since I’ve been here in Hoenn. I got everything set up before I ever knocked on your door.”

Her lips pursed the tiniest bit as she crossed her legs, and lazily propped her head up with an elbow from one.

“It’s fine, though, Matias. Thanks, but seriously. Can you just tell me why you’re here?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
motel [c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 10:46:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"i'm here to see you."

and to resolve things that have been on his mind since the day she knocked on his door.

"you know, to make sure you're okay. or we're okay."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
motel [c]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 3:35:21 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
She played with her fingers a moment, staring down at them, before they parted again and her head tilted to look at her friend from a different angle, as though to figure him out. They weren’t children anymore. He was a man, and he wasn’t the same, somehow.

“I’m fine. We’re fine…” Her head shifted again a bit. “Everything’s okay; really. I’m just… needed to be here.”

She sighed and did some sort of shrug with her wrists at her knees.

“So, I’m here.”