he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,226 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
JAYDEN V. RAZZ (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 6:56:10 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"Oh no no no, my brother and I don't really have beef, its more parents and me do, he just took their side" he tries to defend it somehow. Though it seems he know that even that is bullshit as there is a bit of a burn in his mouth from the lie. He doesn't hate for everything that went on. Though the hurt is definitely there. [break][break]

Though as the other takes his swing at the ball, finally revealing themselves Razz's blood can't help but go cold. Yet another figure from his past was here and he didn't know how to properly respond. Though Salem and Sabrina come to his rescue as when both jump onto this shoulders it gets him out of his head quickly. Unfreezing him. [break][break]

He stops looking at the other and just nods at their score, "Uhh good game," he pretends a message came on his phone, "I... I have go, good luck," with that he heads out as he returns his other pokemon as he was not going to have this confrontation here

[break][break]
M7mKGH2O[break]
Jayden: 10 | Razz: 8

[break][break]

+ // H✩T[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
JAYDEN V. RAZZ (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 7:11:24 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] beef isn't quite the word that jayden would use to describe his own relationship with his brother either. after all, they had never fought — not in the same sense of the word that others may have anticipated. yet, at the same time, he and alexei - at the very least - had never been able to see eye to eye.

[break][break] at least not when dmitri cross was involved, and cäcilia cross either.

[break][break] his bat snaps against the ball, and he watches it spin through the air. he's not even paying attention to , and barely notices the sudden change in the air.

[break][break] in fact, one could say that jayden did not notice it at all.

[break][break] not until the other bid his farewell and disappeared — perhaps a little too quickly.

[break][break] as he watches the other disappear across the horizon, he simply blinks. hm.

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","rules"]

1-50 PTS = MISS [break]
51-60 PTS = 1 PT [break]
60-80 PTS = 2 PTS [break]
80+ PTS = 3 PTS [break]
MOST POINTS AT THE END WINS

JAYDEN: 12 / RAZZ : 8

[newclass=.jayden] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; padding:50px 80px 20px; } .jayden { --accent:#8252c7; } .jayden b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .jayden i {color:var(--accent);} .jayden a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .jayden u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.jayden .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .jayden .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .jayden .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .jayden .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .jayden .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .jayden .rules { font:9px/10px 'Roboto Mono'; width:300px; margin:0px auto; padding-top:10px; } .jayden .rules b { color:var(--accent); padding:2px 8px; font:bold 11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform:uppercase; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
JAYDEN V. RAZZ (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 6:10:32 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: