awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
golden haze [m]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 21:35:14 GMT
knox prescott Avatar
hook, line, and sinker. if she were truly against it, she'd have had surtur blast him out of the pool, or at least manhandle him over the side. but she's entertaining him, at least for the moment. he knows he has to keep her engaged now, has to tread delicately, but this is a game of manipulation - one they were both born into. 

"i'm askin' for chump change. just make a little something in daddy's smuggling budget disappear. hell, blame it on that one accountant of his you hate. he'll believe in a fuck-up like that before his own flesh and blood deceiving him." 

he moves his straw around with his finger. that haze of intoxication settles over him, but it's a light touch, surprisingly so for someone as slight as he. 

"an investment, sister mine, in my future." he winks.
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
golden haze [m]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 19:48:00 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Chump change. So really, he didn't want something from her but something from dear daddy's account. It was definitely something Summer could do, since her relationship with her father was well established as the favorite and the hard worker. However, she still didn't quite get the answer that she wanted from him.

She nudged him with her foot, peering over her sunglasses. "Investment. Since when did you invest your money on your future?" It wasn't a jab. For all she knew, Knox wasn't the greatest at saving his money. "I need to know you're not going to spend it on something immediately and waste my time dealing with lying to Daddy Prescott."

Of course, Summer was a good girl. But that didn't exactly mean she liked to play good girl all the time. "I'll give you the money if you pay me back in two months time. I'm being generous."

Summer sipped her drink again. "How much?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
golden haze [m]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 23:26:18 GMT
knox prescott Avatar
"well, i haven't had to, since up until quite recently, i wasn't one of the poors." he's always lived on the streets, in the night, away from that mansion he'd begrudgingly thought of as home. his aesthetics were cheap, his need for grandeur nonexistent. no, the only expensive thing about him had been his habits. 

it usually is, with people like them.

ah, but the parties. he'll certainly miss throwing those. and those were the times where he and summer could really get down together, where their wavelengths were ever on the same page. their little secret - the infamous prescott parties their father was never privy to when he went away on business with whatever wife he had at the time. 

he wrinkles his nose. two months? well, he's made false promises before. 

"room and board, a bit of food here and there, and a few materials for a big smuggling job up in lavaridge." lies, lies, lies. but you're getting good at that now, aren't you, knox? 

his arms itch. he sighs. as long as she doesn't press too hard, he's confident he can reel her in. 
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
golden haze [m]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 4:46:45 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Summer wanted to go into a lecture of how it was always important to invest because investing money meant earning more money later if you did so wisely. But of course, her poor brother pointed out he was broke. Ouch. Well, that wasn't her fault exactly, right?

Moving on.

"Don't make that face. It's fair for my suspicions." She pointed her finger at him, tipping her sunglasses down to give him a sharp look with her crimson eyes.

Knox listened out what he wanted with the money she was giving him... Summer was now up to bat. Did she believe him? Could she trust her little brother with money and that he'd pay her back in due time? She looked over at her Pokemon. Frigg at least seemed to be listening, whereas Loki was dozing on her raft.

"Fine. But I'm not going to give you money over and over. This better be an actual investment. If it's not, I'm going to skin you alive," she threatened, sipping her drink again and pushing her glasses back up. "Once it's gone, it's gone. No more coming back and asking your big sister for money."

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
golden haze [m]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 18:21:32 GMT
knox prescott Avatar
how often has she told him not to make those 'dumb faces?' and could she trust him? absolutely not. would she trust him anyway? one hundred percent. he thinks it will be because she wants to watch him fail, wants to be there to laugh and crow at him while he gets the shit beat out of a debt collector. she'd pick a mean one too. 

and so she says yes, and she seals his fate, and he knows two months down the road he'll be in deep shit, but that's a problem for future knox

"i won't have to, sister dear. with this job, i'll be back in dad's good graces." he relaxes. now that the job is done, he has to find some way to get the yacht back to shore. 

or he could...enjoy this time with his sister. after all, they're not currently at each other's throats. 

"oh," he says, suddenly bursting with energy. he splashes her a bit in the process, but that doesn't stop the light in his eyes. "we could celebrate. we should celebrate. let's throw one of our parties. i'm sure dad's busy over in sootopolis, right?"
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
golden haze [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 4:06:27 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Maybe she was feeling genuinely kind. Maybe she was intoxicated- well, she was feeling kind of loopy at the moment. But she had a serious mind when it came to money. So Summer was going to say she was sober enough.

Until she finished her drink. And had another.

Knox's splashes as he flailed beside her made her shiver, causing her to splash him back. "Stop splashing me," she protested, interrupting him before he could introduce his grand plan.

Summer began drinking her next drink, cheeks flushed, as he spoke. Her brows perked over her sunglasses, and her head rose to look at him instead of the fruity cocktail. She set it down and swam closer before grabbing his cheeks.

"Wait, that's actually an amazing idea, Knox. Who knew you were smart sometimes?" She gave his cheek a small pat before swimming back to her corner, snickering. "I have a business card I can use now, too. He pays for it all. He doesn't have to know about it," Summer said in a singsong voice.

"Just another bill to pay in his eyes." Summer tapped her chin, looking at Loki. "What kind of party should it be this time? It has to be amazing. The best one yet."

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
golden haze [m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2021 15:50:01 GMT
knox prescott Avatar
her words aren't slurring quite yet, but knox can see the flush in her cheeks, and the changes in the way she holds herself. he's good at reading her. even though she can outdrink him any day, he's gotten quite good at pretending to take sips, and discarding leftover drink before she can find it. 

so that's what he does now, for the sake of their comradery. because the two of them wasted? well, they can save that for the party. 

and yes, yes, she's into it. he'll deny that he feels homesick, should she ask, but the lights, the booze, the drugs, the colors, the people - it's everything he wants and everything he needs and he fucking misses it. 

he stands now that they've drifted to the shallow end. caspian floats by and he takes the opportunity to hand the greninja his drink so that he can spread his arms wide, display wiggling fingers as he says, "space."

he laughs. "fuckin' stars and shit? like the monsters that've been coming from space? and also 'cause we're rockets?" he sidles closer to her, hand on her shoulder, sweeping his hand out before her like he's displaying a mirage. 

"picture it. neon body paint? required. cool as fuck space outfits? necessary. i'm thinking synthwave and electronica for the music. how much glitter do you think we could dump in the pool?"
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
golden haze [m]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 23:19:41 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Summer stares at him intently as he began to explain his intricate plan to make this the most important party yet. Space. At first, she wasn't sold, giving him a look of confusion. Her mouth opened to protest, to ask why the hell space was the grandest idea he'd come up with.

But as soon as his hand, cold from the water, touched her shoulder, and Knox's words tumbled over her, she was sold.

Glow in the dark paint, space outfits, glitter in the pool. She already could imagine what she needed to do for that.

"Enough to make it sparkle for weeks, probably," she said with a snicker. "It sounded stupid at first, but I'm sold. I'm going to be the best dressed there. Oh my god, just you fucking wait!" Summer was buzzing with excitement now.

"You think we can get the stuff to make the cocktails glow in the dark too? I wonder where they sell that stuff..."

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
golden haze [m]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 1:29:07 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: