awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
no sleep til- [m]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 23:19:27 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
The snow was doing the trick, at least to contain the Zubats. They were grounded now, being picked up by their Pokemon left and right, while Frosmoth went and Bugg-Buzzed a straggler down herself. It did get a little cold around there from the ice though, enough to cause her breath to briefly crystalize.

But things were proceeding well, at least. “This seems to be wrapping up as well. Maybe we can use some of these boxes to put them in. I am not sure if we can extract anything useful from them, but I reckon the higher-ups will be interested to check whether these are wild or trainer Pokemon at least. I guess your…Surtr was it? He can fetch us a big enough crate.”
Violet deliberately went the extra mile of using the Pokemon’s name, rather than the species, to keep up her little stint of being overly respectful to the other. Once she started a ploy like this, she did not randomly abort it, after all.
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
no sleep til- [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 20:49:49 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Violet confirmed things seemed to be coming to an end. Thank god. Summer nodded, relaxing a little bit before turning to Surtur.

"Surtur, go find a large crate we can put these Zubats in. Please be quick about it."

The Emboar was gone searching, leaving Loki and Frigg to help with the remaining few. But it didn't take too long for him to return with a crate in his arms. He put it down.

"Alright, let's start collecting them while they finish the rest off," Summer ordered, splitting her team up to cover the grounds.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
no sleep til- [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 21:43:14 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
They split up. Good, good. Violet brought Golet out again. The big guy could help with the cleanup too. He might not have been very good at hunting these things down, but carrying them about? That he could do. Gleefully, even. Though it was hard to tell with his visage being as hard as stone. But she could tell. Or, at the very least, she thought she knew and made her assumptions based on that. That was probably fine as well.

Not like anyone other than her actually cared. Frosmoth continued to punt down stragglers for the time being, which left her to slowly and carefully put Zubats back in. Just in case they were not completely knocked out and would start to flap in her face.
Fortunately, they didn’t. “Good job there,” she told the other. And for once, she mostly meant it. This lady had handled the situation rather well on her end. But Violet decidedly did not frame that as anything astonishing or out of the ordinary, but kept it short and simple, as she assumed the other would want her to.
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
no sleep til- [m]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 5:26:07 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Surtur was not the most gentle in putting the Zubats in the crate. In fact, Summer winced, scooping up one or two in her arms and being a bit more considerate in putting them down in the crate.

Absol and Loki were more gentle, carrying them with their mouths and setting them down like precious toys in the crate. Once the clean up looked good enough, she sighed and nodded to herself and her Pokemon.

She didn't expect the praise, but she nodded. "Yes, well... I think we could work well together in the future again." She rounded up her gang of Pokemon. "Let's take the crate and leave. I want to get to bed."

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
no sleep til- [m]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 16:09:51 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
The wince did not go completely unnoticed. Despite the other’s strong and staunch façade, she did not seem to have a penchant for violence, or at least unnecessary harshness. That probably made being in Rocket difficult for that one, sometimes. It was rather easy to try and disconnect yourself from the organization and its methods, as long as one did not do it themselves. This woman probably would have had an issue or two if it all came down to killing these Zubats, rather than just handling them.

Violet was a bit more…accustomed to harsher things. Ranger training was no picknic in the park, after all, and father had made sure to show her the grim realities of the job. She had rejected it in part because of that, but that did not mean it had not coined her in some fashion.
But for now, she simply stored that titbit of information about the other for potential later use. “Certainly. If you ever need help with anything, feel free to hit me up,” she replied with a slim smile, before making sure that the crate was all sealed, before letting the Emboar carry it. “If you would like, I could handle the debrief. Then you can get to bed earlier.”
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
no sleep til- [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 7:57:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: