the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
pup-napping [s]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 1:33:36 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Emma glances down at the tracker in her hand, glancing up on occasion to look down the street. [break][break]

So far, she has deduced that the target is the young man and his Lillipup. It is the one person she has been following for some time with the help of the device in her left hand and the meditating Xatu on her shoulder.[break][break]

Now, however, it was time to wait. It was too public, too risky to approach now. She was an assassin, an operative who worked in the shadows. Emma exhales, tilting her head, thinking.[break][break]

"Excuse me! I think you dropped something."[break][break]

The woman kneels to pick something up, giving her Xatu ample time to stare down the man's Lillipup. Perhaps.. it was trying to use some psychic influence to agitate it.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".widow"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow"]--accent:#775fba; --speech:#8967e6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .topimg"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/24/4a/0a244a188f1b5659ed15d36ae8285954.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
pup-napping [s]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 18:29:25 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
387 for
After creating and running an entire business around delivering unusual packages to unusual people in unusual places, Locke found certain behaviors that could be read as dangerous and untrustworthy usually had pretty reasonable explanations after a little extra thought.

Like, say, for instance, a client using what sounds like an obviously fake name. This one always easy to brush aside. Plenty of people picked their own names nowadays, and, really, Locke wasn’t exactly a very common or real-sounding name either, so who were they to judge?

Or insisting on a “private drop-off point” for the package so that the client never had to show their face. A little shyness didn’t scare Locke, and agoraphobia was a very real problem for some people.

And, okay, they forgot to mention the package was a live Lillipup, but they did mark it in the app as “Fragile,” and it wasn’t like Locke had never delivered a Pokémon before. Not providing a Pokéball or even a leash was a first, but some younger Pokémon get nervous waking up in a new place all of a sudden. Walking the little pup to its new home would help it adjust by knowing exactly where it was and how it got there.

No problem!

Nothing wrong or suspicious about this situation at all!

It helped the Lillipup was pretty cute too. Locke normally wasn’t one for dogs, but he could certainly see the appeal as it bounded ahead to meet every stranger they passed. It probably would’ve been better to keep it in the carrier he’d picked it up in, but it hadn’t wandered too far yet and he was fairly confident he could chase it down if it did.

“Huh? Oh, uh, lemme see…” Locke stopped to place the carrier down and started patting down their pockets, searching for any missing items. The Lillipup was beside them in an instant, sniffing curiously at the other Pokémon. “Hm, I don’t think I’ve lost anything. Are you sure it was me who-”

Without warning the Lillipup bolted in the other direction, crying and yelping as though it had just been given the fright of its life. “Wha-Wait! Heel! Heel!” Locke immediately left the woman and the crate to give chase, realizing now that the puppy’s stubby legs were much faster than he’d assumed they’d be.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]