TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
FLYNN V. AMOR (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 15:32:08 GMT
kris flynn-edwards Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"]

fuck this tournament. for real.

[break][break] the only reason that flynn was here was 'cause his job made him. you know, just in case some of the guys participating got too sweaty — and not the good kind, either.

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","rules"]+ 3v3 rotation battle

[attr="class","pkmns"]

[newclass=.flynn] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .flynn { --accent:#18ad6a; } .flynn b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .flynn i {color:var(--accent);} .flynn a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .flynn u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.flynn .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .flynn .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .flynn .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .flynn .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .flynn .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .flynn .rules { font:9px/10px 'Roboto Mono'; width:300px; margin:0px auto; padding-top:10px; } .flynn .rules b { color:var(--accent); font:bold 11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform:uppercase; } .pkmns { margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
FLYNN V. AMOR (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 15:36:16 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor's next battle was going to be a tiresome affair, but he had this three Pokemon chosen. Draco, Vilu, and Falak. Standing across from his opponent, he really didn't like these kinds of battles, but he was being forced into it due to the tournament, it was annoying.

"Tch...You take the first move." He stated to his opponent who appeared just as disgruntled as he was.

Battle Breakdown: Dragonite is Center, Sceptile is Right, Duraludon is Left!

close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
i am the shadow driving the hearse
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
FLYNN V. AMOR (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 16:03:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"]

so, this guy wasn't the talkative type, was he? that was fine. flynn could roll with it.

[break][break]

"aight. blue, take your mark!"

[break][break] a SNARL snaps behind teeth as the mighyena leaps forward to attack, a burst of purple energy flying towards the duraludon .

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

[newclass=.flynn] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .flynn { --accent:#18ad6a; } .flynn b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .flynn i {color:var(--accent);} .flynn a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .flynn u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.flynn .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .flynn .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .flynn .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .flynn .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .flynn .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .flynn .rules { font:9px/10px 'Roboto Mono'; width:300px; margin:0px auto; padding-top:10px; } .flynn .rules b { color:var(--accent); font:bold 11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform:uppercase; } .pkmns { margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
FLYNN V. AMOR (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 16:32:48 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
A snarl attack was quaint, but it wasn't enough to deal any damage to Falak, so he took it head on, and then charged at the Mightyena with glowing claws of steel. Metal Claws lashed out towards the hound Pokemon.

"Falak don't back down!" He ordered the steel dragon.
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
FLYNN V. AMOR (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 5:57:39 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"]

sword was next. the dewott flexed its strong muscles as it prepared for battle, the glow of swords dance raising around him as he did so.

[break][break] flynn's arms were crossed as he observed the battle, glacing sideways at the bar that was not too far away. it was tempting - god, he could really use a drink.

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
FLYNN V. AMOR (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 14:55:46 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The Dewott was using a buff move, but Draco was impatient, and he rushed forward with his fit electrically charged, and attempted to Thunder Punch the Dewott. Draco was one of the few Pokemon that Amor didn't need to direct in battle so it gave him time to watch, and observe his opponents.
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
FLYNN V. AMOR (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 15:26:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"]

clouds of smoke buffets forth from the houndoom as gizmo uses smog. much like blue, gizmo didn't much direction.

[break][break] that much flynn was grateful for. it would've been annoying otherwise.

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
FLYNN V. AMOR (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 15:35:42 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
With the smog pouring forth, Vilu used Leech Seed on the Houndoom as it came up, and was hoping to sap some of strength a little each round. It wasn't a powerful attack, but they simply needed to whittle them down until they could pound the final nail in the coffin.
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
FLYNN V. AMOR (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 15:43:18 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"] the dark move hits, but with it comes another burden. the metal claw crashes into her, slashing into her flank without mercy.

[break][break] "blue! you got this!"

[break][break] flames lick around her teeth as she twist, attempting to clamp down on falak with fire fang.

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
FLYNN V. AMOR (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 15:48:10 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The fire move makes contact with the Dragon/Steel type, and Falak simply growls back, but it didn't seem to mind as a blinding white light was expulsed from it's entire being all at once as it used Metal Burst to take the damage it recieved, and send it back multiplied against the Mightyena.

Battle Breakdown: Duraludon was hit by Fire Fang!
Duraludon used Metal Burst!
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
FLYNN V. AMOR (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 16:56:46 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"] thunder crashes against his cheek, cracking.

[break][break] the dewott is unwilling to give. he finds himself keeping close quarters, fist slicing through the air in an uppercut as he fist glows with the power of revenge.

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
FLYNN V. AMOR (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 10:16:49 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The Revenge smashed into the Dragonites thick hide, causing his Multiscale ability to activate, the scales were much more durable than normal ones, and it managed to halve the damage almost. Though if it was a slug out that he wanted, then it was a slug out that he would get, another Thunder Punch would be sent his way.

Battle Breakdown: Dragonite was hit with Revenge!
Multiscale halved the damage of Revenge!
Dragonite used Thunder Punch again!
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
FLYNN V. AMOR (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 11:58:51 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"] "burn 'em up!"

[break][break] pain surges around gizmo as she accidentally steps on one of the seeds that sap her energy. she releases a column of fire anyways, as inferno races towards vilu.
[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
FLYNN V. AMOR (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 19:00:26 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
A quick Detect is used to avoid the super effective attack coming his way, and Vilu allows the Leech Seed to continue doing it's work, and sap the stamina of his opponent easily enough.

Battle Breakdown: Sceptile used Detect to avoid Inferno!
Leech Seed saps some of Houndooms health!
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
FLYNN V. AMOR (H☆T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 21:49:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"] while fought long and hard, a battle has to come to an end soon enough. it comes in threes.

[break][break] his houndoom wobbles as it hits the floor, the last of her health drained by the leech seed from earlier.

[break][break] a few feet away, the dewott also lays unconcious. sparks fly off the otter's pelt from the thunder punch that had ended him.

[break][break] and finally his mightyena was thrown against the sand too, the multi burst crashing into her with ferocity.

[break][break] they are all returned to their pokeballs, and flynn walks over to the silver-haired man. he clasps the other's shoulder. "good fight, man."

[break][break] not that he cares. he's got no skin in the game.

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]