3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. evette [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 22:36:33 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy pats the neck of a black, ghostly horse. It seems agitated or uneasy, and it is the reason that Stormy has encouraged a battle out of the public eye- for the most part. [break][break]

There are still a few drones hovering above to survey and record the battle, but for the most part curious bystanders aren't nearby. It seems to put the Spectrier at ease, and she glances over her shoulder to wave down the young woman approaching.[break][break]

"Hope you don't mind battling Spectrier here! I'm hoping a battle might ease her nerves a bit. She's still a bit skittish."

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
stormy vs. evette [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 23:18:25 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Okay. She didn’t know this one. Approaching, Eve raises a brow at the odd Pokemon. She had seen a lot of horses this tournament, including a shiny Glarian Ponyta of all things. And yet, this one….she had no idea. According to the pretty rider, it was called a Spectrier. A name that appeared to be quite fitting indeed.

Yet, that didn’t tell her too much. For the moment, she just assumed that it was a ghost type. “Good evening, madame. I do not mind, though I have to admit to not knowing just what kind of Pokemon this is. Seems like a rarer species….” She trailed off briefly, looking at the pretty horses in a bit of a trance, before remembering something. “But where are my manners? I am Evette Moreau, a pleasure to make your acquaintance.”
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. evette [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 23:21:22 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"I.. think she's a ghost-type! Normal-type attacks pass right through her. Found her on Mt. Pyre, I think, or Mt. Chimney. I've lived here three years and I still don't know the difference. She loves these hideous lookin' carrots- but I don't judge."[break][break]

Stormy holds out her hand for the other young woman to take.[break][break]

"My name is Stormy Silph, and the pleasure is all mine!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
stormy vs. evette [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 23:32:20 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
A hand was offered. A hand was taken. Simple as that. Though her own hand was probably a lot more delicate than the other’s. Sure, Eve had done some physical stuff by now. But it certainly did not compare to three years on a volcano. “Hmm, Mt. Pyre….I defeated a caretaker from there yesterday. was his name, I think. Presumably still is. If you lived that long at Mt. Pyre, you might know him,” she replied, hopefully getting that right. Though, admittedly, that man could have just as easily lied about all of that.

Ah, well, good enough for now. “So you do not know a lot about it either. Intriguing. I guess I will have to ask a professor about it later. This one does look like the kind of Pokemon I might be interested in acquiring one of my own. It would certainly help make an entrance, if nothing else.”
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. evette [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 23:35:44 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Oh yes! Sam is a sweetheart."[break][break]

But she chuckles.[break][break]

"I live in Lavaridge though- I just visit the mountains on occasion."[break][break]

Stormy follows Eve's attention back to the Spectrier, a small smile on her face at the woman's intrigue.[break][break]

"Are you a ghost-type trainer, then?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
stormy vs. evette [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 9:50:10 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Ah, so she did know him, nice. And she agreed, that man was a nice person. His markings made him look quite intimidating, but due to a combination of meeting him without seeing him – mostly due to being sprawled out on a Lapras and leisurely chatting – and having seen him fumble in battle, Evette just could not see him that way. “He is certainly a good person. If a little bit weird,” she thus noted, lightly chuckling.

Naturally, she had assumed, much like with Sam himself, that the actual living was done at least in a house. But it was still very different from growing up a pampered girl in Lumiose, she simple figured. “Hmm….I don’t think I am any type trainer. I do like my ghosts, but I also like other Pokemon. Plus, I am merely a singer on a journey, I don’t think specialization in training is anything befitting me anyway.”
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. evette [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 14:58:38 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Oh! A singer! Have you met then? She's a popular singer and musician I believe in Sootopolis. She's also a gym leader!"[break][break]

With a wave of her hand, she gestures to her Spectrier to move onto the makeshift battlefield. The Pokemon waits, somewhat aloof, for the battle to begin.[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
stormy vs. evette [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:56:07 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
“Oh? No, I actually haven’t. Is that her stage name?” If not, then her parents likely had had quite a bit of foresight naming her that, if nothing else. And it was a melodious, alliterative name to boot. Then again, maybe she just thought the former by default because, well, it was right in the name, of course.

In the meantime, the Spectrier takes the field. And Evette suddenly felt a bit…underdressed, in a way? She didn’t really have any Pokemon that could keep up with that sort of thing, in multiple ways. “Well, here goes nothing either way,” she started, sending out Blitzle. Might as well have a horse fight in this. Though it somehow felt like Blitzle was little more than a poor imitation of the other.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. evette [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 18:02:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Uhm.. I don't know! I think it's just her regular name."[break][break]

But she could be wrong- she's not really sure she knows well enough to say one way or the other.[break][break]

Spectrier watches the Blitzle carefully, and it soon becomes apparent that her attention is mesmerising. She attempts a CONFUSE RAY.[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
stormy vs. evette [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 18:18:33 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Ah, so her parents truly had the gift of precognition. Or, they were like hers and would have forced the girl down that path anyway. It was hard to tell from the outside, of course, as she could only speculate. But hey, maybe it would be nice to meet this woman.

The Blitzle in the meantime watches the bigger horse carefully, to the point where it doesn’t actually do anything, even though it wants to. At the end of that, she isn’t really confused, but has to shake her head to clear her head, obviously having just lost track of time in a way. This battle certainly would not be an easy one, but Blitzle wanted to show that it could last longer this time, after being knocked out so early in the triple battle the day before.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. evette [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 18:22:07 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy watches carefully at the Blitzle and Spectrier combo. For now, neither appear to be doing.. anything.[break][break]

Except Spectrier is now using HEX, affecting the CONFUSION that had been inflicted. Cue an impromptu migraine, Blitzle.[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
stormy vs. evette [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 18:44:03 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Blitzle did not like that. Not one bit. Hence, when that headache came it decided to no longer think and cower, but instead to Wild Charge straight ahead, trying to hit the enemy right in the noggin with its full electric potential in order to make that all stop.

Though, ironically, both trainers had fallen rather quiet by then, simply watching the two Pokemon resolving the tension that had briefly found its way into the air. Sometimes, battles just got like that. And it wasn’t really that bad a thing. Well, at least not in Eve’s opinion. Then again, she was a bit odd sometimes, so maybe that did mean little.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. evette [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 18:49:00 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

As odd as Eve considered herself to be, she fit into the role of quiet observing trainer just fine. Both Pokemon seem capable of handling themselves without strict instruction - not that Stormy really knew how to give the legendary horse any orders, yet.[break][break]

As the Blitzle WILD CHARGES forward and into the Spectrier's side, the Pokemon kicks out with both hindlegs in a DOUBLE KICK.[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
stormy vs. evette [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 19:04:17 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
The two of them crashed into another. One cloaked in a glistering coat of lightning that unloaded upon impact. The other, despite being a ghastly being, acting more akin to a fighter and just kicking at the other. There was a small impact, an unloading in a bright flash, which then saw Blitzle skidding back on the ground, disengaging while looking a lot more battered than it had before.

Yet, its head seemed to be much clearer now, too, as it scowled at the opponent. The Zebra Pokemon decided to not let this dissuade it from further attacks, though, but rather to double down quickly, rushing at the other in Pursuit of victory!
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. evette [h✩t]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 19:08:28 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Spectrier does not scowl - in fact, it's hard to tell if the Pokemon is even awake or expression-capable at all.[break][break]

But when the Blitzle charges forward a second time, this time shrouded in dark energy and quick on its hooves, the Spectrier blinks.[break][break]

"Oh?"[break][break]

And when it blinks, it DISABLES the PURSUIT and steps to the side to allow the Blitzle to run past her.[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]