3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. maverick [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 16:19:22 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Hey! Maverick, right? Are you in the mood for a quick spar? Seismitoad here is just waking up from a nap."[break][break]

She gestures to the large lump of frog pulling itself out of the ocean. It seems unfettered and aloof, but slowly trains its attention on the young man.[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:03:42 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
At the sound of his name, he turned. It his surprised, it was the legend herself. He wasn’t sure if he should be honored, or be scared. “Sure,” he said casually replied, plucking a ball out of his pocket, “I got a few more that need some training.” He could only hope she doesn’t kill them.

Upon being released, the oddly colored umbreon let out a long meow. She stretched, eyes flickered to her master. “She wants to battle,” he told the creature, motioning with nod, “Give it your best shot.” Nisha turned, weary once she was her opponent but didn’t back down. “Dark pulse.” The umbreon opened her muzzle, a ball of dark engird swirled before mouth before being fired at her opponent in an attempted to hit it.

ooc: quick post.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:21:25 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Seismitoad, too slow or too lazy to evade, takes the DARK PULSES straight to the chest. He stumbles back just one pace, shaking his head, rattled.

Above, the clouds darken and rumble. He has performed a subtle RAIN DANCE. It soothes his bruised skin and activates his SWIFT SWIM. Without warning, he charges, and he is incredibly fast.

Stormy smiles.

"She is a beautiful coloring!"

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:27:10 GMT
Their opponent seemed unaffected by the dark pulse, taking it head on and just shaking it off like it was nothing. Maverick let out a silent sigh, knowing he was probably going to get his ass kicked by the legend. Suddenly their opponent summoned a rain storm, soaking Maverick in the matter of seconds. Great.

The ground and water type rushed in a great speed that even took Mav by surprised. “Dig!” The umbreon dug into the ground as fast as her little paws could, hoping to dodge whatever the creature was going to attack with.

Mav gave her a small smile at his umbreon’s color. “Thanks.”

ooc: quick post. . umbreon used dig.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:39:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Although Stormy is not a fan of water, she has to admit that it really brings out the best in her few water-types. They're still gross, slimey creatures, but.. they're not bad.[break][break]

Seismitoad skids to a halt as the Umbreon dives into the wet ground. It digs beneath the surface, out of sight. There is a moment of hesitation before Stormy shouts:[break][break]

"Smoke it out!"[break][break]

And then the Seismitoad blasts a HYDRO PUMP into the hole, shifting his weight as the hole fills up wth water.[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:46:33 GMT
The shiny umbreon digs like mad kitty. She tunnels, trying to determine where her opponent is. A sound of rushing water roared behind her, turning around to see water flood her tunnels. Soon, the pressure forced her out of the tunnel. She flailed about while the water shot her out of the ground, landing with a soft thud onto solid ground. Maverick flinched, almost feeling the pain she felt.

She struggled to get to her feet, letting out a hissy. “Keep up the fight,” he try to encourage her, “Use Iron tail.” The umbreon darted towards the water tod thing. She swaggered back and forth in her movements despite the pain it caused, attempting to get in close. And when she thought she had an opening, she would swing her steel tail around In hopes to hit the creature.

ooc: quick post. . umbreon was hit! she used iron tail!

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:50:47 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

The HYDRO PUMP fishes the Umbreon out of the tunnels it has been making. It flops out like a fish out of water, rising to her feet to retaliate. Seismitoan doesn't evade- too busy gloating.[break][break]

So it takes the IRON TAIL to the chest, and it is hit with such force that he takes a knee and is pushed back. Stormy raises her eyebrows, impressed.[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 1:16:37 GMT
The umbreon hit her mark, bounced off its chest and landed a few feet away on her feet. Her breath was heavy, but happy she manages to land at least one hit. Maverick had to admit, he wasn’t sure of she would ever be about too. “Keep the heat,” the man mumbled, “Shadow ball.”

The umbreon muzzle opened, the sinister ball of energy formed before her. And soon, she fired the ball of ghost energy at the tod. Maybe she can hit it again?

ooc: quick post. . umbreon used shadow ball!! xD

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:08:12 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

With a wince, the Seismitod is struck by the sinister SHADOW BALL. It pushes him back and prompts the giant toad to use AQUA RING to replenish some of his health.[break][break]

It continues to splash against his bruised skin, rejuvenating it. Stormy giggles at the display, and at how determined the man's Umbreon is in the face of such a gigantic adversary.[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:14:45 GMT
Maverick rose a brow, noticing the woman’s giggle. Why was she giggling? Was she mocking him? Did she like him? No, he’s losing him mind. Yeah.

Meanwhile, the umbreon somehow landed a hit with the shadow ball. But unfortunately, the Seismitod regained its health. Nisha turned to look at her trainer, unsure of what to do? Her trainer shrugged. “Moonlight.”

The umbreon let out a cry, forcing the sky to go dark and the moon appeared out of no where. She sung, letting the glorious darkness health her from her wounds. She loved the night. It was so great.

ooc: quick post. . umbreon used moonlight! xD

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:23:03 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Interrupt it! Don't let the Umbreon use that move!"[break][break]

Stormy sprints off to the side, waving her hands for the Seismitoad to see and respond to. With a gurble sort of noise, the gigantic Pokemon seems to acknowledge her instructions and opens its mouth to HYPER VOICE. Disorienting the opponent while it was recovering had worked during her battle against , so perhaps it would work this time.[break][break]

"Yeah, that's it! Keep it up!"[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:30:48 GMT
The moonlight was beautiful… until a screeching voice interrupted her moment. She flinched at the sound, the shack waves painful. She whined, bracing the impact from the attack. Even Maverick shield his ears, the sound horrible.

“Silence it Nisha,” he hollered, “Copycat.” The Umbreon planted her feet, forcing herself to face her opponent. Taking a deep breath, she use HYPER VOICE right back at the creature. She hoped she was strong enough to send it back. Wait? Do frogs have ears?

ooc: quick post. . umbreon used copycat! omg we are so close.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:33:31 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Now dive!"[break][break]

The woman claps her hands over her ears as the Umbreon MIRROR MOVES to mimic the HYPER VOICE. It squeals, raucous and piercing, but the Seismitoad manages to avoid at least part of it by leaping into the water. [break][break]

Here it lies in wait, air bubbles rising to the surface. [break][break]

What would the Umbreon do now?[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:45:56 GMT
At least, the noise stopped. He was thankful for that. Anymore and a headache would sure to come up. Nisha stopped her hyper voice, confused on where her opponent went. Maverick couldn’t help but grin, knowing where it went. “Nisha, Dig.”

The feline dug into the sand once more, searching for her opponent underground. Maverick looked to stormy, giving a playful shrug. “Hide and seek.” Honestly, this battle has been going for longer than he thought it would. Like seriously, look who he is battling? She must have a trick up her sleeve. When was she going to play is the real question…

ooc: quick post. . umbreon used dig! omg we are so close.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:49:32 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

In a game of patience, Seismitoad is a pro. He is unbelievably lazy and laidback, all too willing to lay back and wait in the middle of his DIVE. It doesn't bother him the slightest.[break][break]

And then the Umbreon does choose to show its face, Seismitoad will leap from the water with lightning speed thanks to his SWIFT SWIM ability in the RAIN to bellyflop and faint the Umbreon.[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged |

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]