When we all fall asleep...

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 2:01:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","panedglass-d"]
[attr="class","planedglass-main"]
[attr="class","glassleft"]
[attr="class","glasslyrics"]

I've been looking for problems.[break] One look and I'm all in Is it late in the morning? If I fall down then I can keep crawling

[attr="class","colorfield-1"]

[attr="class","colorfield-2"]

[attr="class","colorfield-3"]

[attr="class","glassright"]
[attr="class","glassscroll"]

What better way to spend time with family to go on a little ghost hunt. This hadn't been her original idea, but after hearing some rumors flirting around the sub about some spectrals causing some trouble, she couldn't help herself but offer the crew a chance for some quality bonding time. [break][break]

And mostly because she wanted to see Chu-e shit his pants.[break][break]

Their destination? Some abandoned storage place out in the middle of the woods in Littleroot. Of course it would be some place in bum fuck nowhere. That was fine with Tori though. She was glad to be back with the people she cared about, it beat being alone like she had been all this time. [break][break]

Reaching into her bag she reached for her snacks, gummy worms before offering some to Chu-e. "Who's ready to get their cherry popped by some ghost?" A vulgar question, but those that new Tori wouldn't be surprised at this point. She chuckled as she placed her hands behind her head as they walked. This was gonna be a fun night, she could already tell.

[break][break]

+ + + [break]
+ outfit[break]
+ MISSION: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

[attr="class","credits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Poppins:300,400,600"][googlefont="Hind:400,700"]
[newclass=#panedglass-d] margin: 20px auto; position: relative; width: min-content; --accentRGB: 204,196,235; --accent: rgb(204,196,235); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .planedglass-main] height: 600px; display: flex; background: var(--accent); font: 13px/19px 'Hind'; letter-spacing: .1px; color: #898989; border-radius: 0 9px 9px 0; overflow: hidden; box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .15);[/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a.credits] display: block; text-align: right; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 25px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassleft] width: 200px; border-right: 5px solid #121212; overflow: hidden; position: relative; z-index: 5; display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: center; align-items: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassleft img] filter: brightness(.65) grayscale(.75) contrast(.85) saturate(1.25); width: 200px; z-index: 0; opacity: 1; position: absolute; top: 0; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .glassleft img] filter: brightness(.85) grayscale(0) contrast(.75) saturate(1.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-1] position: absolute; top: 0; width: 200px; height: 600px; background: linear-gradient(150deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 0), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65) 85%); z-index: 100; opacity: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-2] position: absolute; width: 200px; height: 600px; top: 0; z-index: 90; background: var(--accent); mix-blend-mode: color; opacity: .1; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-3] width: 400px; height: 400px; background: var(--accent); border-radius: 100%; position: absolute; right: -220px; top: calc(50% - 150px); z-index: 0; opacity: .5; mix-blend-mode: hard-light; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .colorfield-3] opacity: .85; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glasslyrics] width: 75%; height: 100%; z-index: 150; position: relative; display: flex; justify-content: flex-end; align-items: center; flex-direction: column; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glasslyrics>div] max-height: 190px; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom: 0px; color: #fff; font: 300 9px/15px 'Poppins', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .9px; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .glasslyrics>div] opacity: 1; margin-bottom: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassright] padding: 0; position: relative; z-index: 5; background: #222; padding: 20px 0 0 20px; width: 345px; border-radius: 0 9px 9px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassscroll] padding-right: 20px; height: calc(600px - 36px); overflow: auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d b] font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: .2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d hr] margin: 15px 0; border: 0; height: 2px; background: #444; width: 100%; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d br+br] display: block; content: ' '; margin: 0 0 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a]color: var(--accent); font: inherit; font-weight: 500; text-decoration: underline; text-decoration-color: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65); transition: .25s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a:hover] text-decoration-color: rgba(var(--accentRGB), 0); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #222; border-radius: 1px; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65);
border-radius: 2px; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 18:28:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
ghosties

Hours prior to the arrival of the goon squad...
[break][break]
As far as Eris knows, she's not allowed to be here. From the warning signs to the angry old people waving their sticks regarding the rumours and the very fact that its located in the middle of nowhere, Eris knows for certain that if she's to get into trouble here, she won't be able to call for help.
[break][break]
Not that she needs it when she can just blow everything up! What's Arceus gonna do? Summon a Marshadow on her ass? She'll kick anyone's ass! Even her own!
[break][break]
The door is opened without the slightest hint of hesitation, a smug grin tracing her lips as she peeks into the empty corridors in all of its dusty glory. For some reason she can't quite seem to explain, the place seems emptier than 's home - Not because of a lack of furniture or people around, but rather a lack of ghost pokemon... Have they even invaded this place and called it their home? Or are they simply not interested in a creepy old house in the middle of the woods?
[break][break]
Taking a step into the abandoned storehouse, Eris stops and waits, listening for any signs of li- uhhh, death? Ghostly shenanigans. Are ghost pokemon technically living? Her brain really hurts now.
[break][break]
"Hey ghouls! It's me! Ya boi!"
[break][break]
Her voice echoes through the room, almost as if whispered back to her as a taunt. Nothing? She honestly shouldn't be feeling disappointment right now. Supernatural activity or not, she's here to do one thing and that's to see if she can scare the living daylight out of anyone who wanders in these parts! That's if... anyone actually... even knows about this place... or even thinks about exploring it...
[break][break]
She really didn't think this through, did she?

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 6:30:47 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"If you wanted to see me shit my pants, you could have just given me a fat glass of milk."

Even after all this time, Chu-e could still read like a book. At least with shit like this.

Still, he took an offered gummy work and bit the little bastards head off.

"Tor, you really think me and Gav got cherries to pop?" He side eyes for a moment, brow raised. A bit of a teasing grin on his face. "Didn't you hear about what happened in the training room?"

A pool of shadow stuck under his feet. The only ghost he liked- and his protection for the day if anything unsightly happened.

You just never knew with fucking ghosts.

(For all his bravado, he was really dreading this.)

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 14:41:06 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin, who didn't have two fucks to rub together when it came to ghosts, is mostly here for the entertainment value of seeing spooked by potential specters. It's also a good excuse to hang out with again.

He looks positively unashamed with Chu-e's teasing, shooting a grin in response.

"If you haven't, Tori, you don't want to know."

The door's open as they come upon the building.

Gavin doesn't watch horror movies, doesn't really watch many movies at all, but he's pretty sure this would be the kind of cliche that means they're going to have a bad time. He doesn't hesitate to cross the threshold.

His Rotom phone stirs to life with a click of his tongue, its flashlight cutting a path through the gloom.

"Ugh, this place is swimming in dust."

Little particles float in the light's beam, disgusting him.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 22:04:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

I've been looking for problems.[break] One look and I'm all in Is it late in the morning? If I fall down then I can keep crawling

"If you wanted to see me shit my pants, you could have just given me a fat glass of milk."[break][break]

Chu-e was so straight forward it almost caused Tori to laugh out loud. Almost. Instead, her lips raised into a smirk as she offered him a shrug. "Then it wouldn't be nearly as fun." she said as she pocketed her bag of snacks, but not before snagging one more gummy worm for herself. She knew Gavin didn't really care for sweets so she didn't even bother to ask him. [break][break]

"Tor, you really think me and Gav got cherries to pop?" he continued as he flashed a knowing look to Gavin. "Gross..." she muttered under her breath. Clearly she knew better at this point but she certainly didn't want any details, or imagine the people she considered family participating in explicit activities. [break][break]

"Didn't you hear about what happened in the training room?" Chu-e was clearly paying her back for dragging him here and she hated every last minute. A chill ran down her back as she shook her head. Her dark locks that fell down her back past her bum in a braid shook with it. She certainly had heard something along those lines. But most people kept those sort of things to themselves, at least around earshot of Tori, considering her relationship with the Underbosses and the other higher ups. [break][break]

"If you haven't, Tori, you don't want to know." Gavin's cheeky grin is hard to miss and another chill runs down Tori's spine. "Arceus help me, you fucking made it worse by speaking." Tori grumbled as she reached forward and pinched the bridge of her nose. It didn't take the marry band long to make it to the abandoned storage-house, thank goodness for that too. Tori wouldn't have been able to last any longer if conversations stayed the way they were. [break][break]

"Finally, some good fucking news." she breathes in relief as she follows Gavin up the stairs and into the warehouse. "Ugh, this place is swimming in dust." Gavin complained and Tori smirked. "The better to spook you with later. All the ghost needs to do is threaten you with a dust bunny and you'll cave." she teased, clearly she was joking. "So. Should we make Chu-e point and have him lead the way?" even if they didn't look at her they could tell just by her tone that she was smiling and the grin was huge.

[break][break]

+ + + [break]
+ outfit[break]

[newclass=#panedglass-d] margin: 20px auto; position: relative; width: min-content; --accentRGB: 204,196,235; --accent: rgb(204,196,235); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .planedglass-main] height: 600px; display: flex; background: var(--accent); font: 13px/19px 'Hind'; letter-spacing: .1px; color: #898989; border-radius: 0 9px 9px 0; overflow: hidden; box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .15);[/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a.credits] display: block; text-align: right; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 25px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassleft] width: 200px; border-right: 5px solid #121212; overflow: hidden; position: relative; z-index: 5; display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: center; align-items: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassleft img] filter: brightness(.65) grayscale(.75) contrast(.85) saturate(1.25); width: 200px; z-index: 0; opacity: 1; position: absolute; top: 0; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .glassleft img] filter: brightness(.85) grayscale(0) contrast(.75) saturate(1.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-1] position: absolute; top: 0; width: 200px; height: 600px; background: linear-gradient(150deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 0), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65) 85%); z-index: 100; opacity: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-2] position: absolute; width: 200px; height: 600px; top: 0; z-index: 90; background: var(--accent); mix-blend-mode: color; opacity: .1; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-3] width: 400px; height: 400px; background: var(--accent); border-radius: 100%; position: absolute; right: -220px; top: calc(50% - 150px); z-index: 0; opacity: .5; mix-blend-mode: hard-light; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glasslyrics] width: 75%; height: 100%; z-index: 150; position: relative; display: flex; justify-content: flex-end; align-items: center; flex-direction: column; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glasslyrics>div] max-height: 190px; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom: 0px; color: #fff; font: 300 9px/15px 'Poppins', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .9px; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .glasslyrics>div] opacity: 1; margin-bottom: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassright] padding: 0; position: relative; z-index: 5; background: #222; padding: 20px 0 0 20px; width: 345px; border-radius: 0 9px 9px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassscroll] padding-right: 20px; height: calc(600px - 36px); overflow: auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d hr] margin: 15px 0; border: 0; height: 2px; background: #444; width: 100%; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d br+br] display: block; content: ' '; margin: 0 0 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a]color: var(--accent); font: inherit; font-weight: 500; text-decoration: underline; text-decoration-color: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65); transition: .25s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a:hover] text-decoration-color: rgba(var(--accentRGB), 0); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #222; border-radius: 1px; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65);

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 9:26:22 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
ghosties

Setting up takes a while, candles and matches pulled from her backpack as Koios lights the room they stand in. In a corner of each darkened room, a few candles are left to burn, their wicks set aflame and the ashes of the matchstick scatter amidst the dust. Once those are lit, the next thing that comes out of her bag is chalk.
[break][break]
Drawing demon summoning circles is pretty old-fashioned and well, she doesn't want to run the risk of actually summoning something unwanted... So she only draws 1 in the middle of the most worn-down room, refusing to connect some of the lines and covering those gaps up with a healthy dose of blood. Who knew that the tainted pokemon blood from her experiments would find such a use? With a little help from Reiner, some of the stains are dried whilst others are left to soak naturally into the ground.
[break][break]
Naturally, the walls can't be spared when it comes to setting the atmosphere. Ruin symbols found within her notebook are picked from various pictures and scattered through the storage, distorted Unowns added to the mix and partially painted over with a coat of rust and a touch of Morelull spores. When untouched by the light, the walls glow an ominous purple, inviting all ye daring to explore the dangers that lie within.
[break][break]
The doorway is rigged with a series of Galvantula strings, each meticulously tied and ready to snap. Once a person steps through those doors, the ceiling will begin to drip with a black liquid - A foul mix of boiled and fermented Gloom nectar. Arceus knows that really is investing his resources into the right person...
[break][break]
The package of Shroomish spores remain untouched, her secret weapon to be used in the worst case scenarios. For now, she'll have to find a hiding spot and wait for any unsuspecting guests.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 9:55:59 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
As it turned out, however long had been there, she wouldn't have to wait much longer.

Huffing, in that teasing kind of playful way, Chu-e pushed forward in a false act of bravado, shouldering past and . He made sure to give them both a butt bump as he did, just for the extra sass of it all.

"I can handle whatever is thrown at me!" 'I'm a war criminal' is almost tacked on at the end, but he leaves that out, not wanting to draw the party down with their fucked up pasts.

Either way, he would take a few swift steps forward, throwing open the door and stepping into the first room he saw without looking.

As it turned out, it was the one that Eris had trapped.

He stopped short, confidence gone, his already pale skin losing what little color it had.

Then the ceiling began to drip something black that smelled like fetid death.

And Chu-e let out a shriek that would put any busty blond in a slasher to shame.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 2:50:19 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Poor is mercifully spared further teasing from Gavin; he doesn't want to make her any more uncomfortable than she already is.

If only his lungs could be spared from the thickness of dust in the air. Gavin finds himself coughing against a closed fist as their movement disturbs the rundown place and aggravates his smoker's lungs.

He offers a silent thumbs-up to the idea of taking point and isn't disappointed by the decision when, two seconds into his brave stride into the unknown, the other underboss lets out a shriek that echoes through the dingy warehouse like a budget horror flick.

"Nice lungs," Gavin calls out, his voice thready thanks to his coughing fit.

His nose wrinkles at the stench when he walks into the room afterward, directing the beam of his flashlight toward the drippy ceiling and making a face of disgust.

"That's foul. What the hell have they been using this place for?"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 18:36:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"I can handle whatever is thrown at me!" Chu-e said as he pushed past them. "Famous last words," Tori said with a smirk as she followed behind him. He had the gusto now but could he keep it up? Chu-e shoved open the nearest door while Tori fumbled for her phone. She needed to document their journey. So that they could cherish the memories and such. [break][break]

Just as she clicked record Chu-e stopped abruptly, almost causing Tori to crash into him. "Woah," she said as she steadied herself. Then something black from the ceiling dripped down on Chu-e and the following scream he released was bloodcurdling and caused shiver to go down her spine. [break][break]

She angled the camera to really get his expression as she looked into the room. "Nice lungs," Gavin commented and Tori snickered as she followed the boys into the room. The light from her camera light up the area as well as she whistled. "Holy shit. I didn't hear anything about satanic rituals when I found out about the place." She said with a light pat against Chu-e's back. "You really have a knack for this stuff huh?" She said with a grin in his direction. [break][break]

[break][break]

+ + + [break]
+ outfit[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,741 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 7:54:37 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]A scream jolts her out of her meditation, filled with raw and unbridled emotions that well up from deep inside the soul. So someone had stepped into her cursed domain, huh? She looks to her team of mischief makers and nudges her head towards the noise.
[break][break]
It's time to see how they'll react.
[break][break]
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/465341878015885313/892688393752956948/When_we_all_fall_asleep.mp3[/player][break][break]
When they step in, they're met with frozen life, faint silhouettes tied by thin strings and haphazardly hung from the ceiling. They're bathed in red, crimson splashing in an erratic pattern as if mimicking a heart attack. Drip, drop, stop. Drip and silence. Shining a light only covers the creatures in more shadows, the brightness sometimes even reflecting in those cold, empty eyes.
[break][break]
Perhaps when they move, they feel a ghost-like touch upon their skins, something that grazes their necks and trails up their backs. But when they look, there's nothing there. Wind flows through this barren space even though there aren't any open windows, carrying upon it odd skitters and scratches they further they travel inwards.
[break][break]
It breathes.
It watches.

It hungers.

[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 20:25:13 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A shaky groan of some mix of fear and embarrassment. He raised his hands and half hid his face, fighting down the urge to scream again. Not from fear this time but frustration. Not both AND would know how to make him piss his pants. This was too powerful. They both had the dark knowledge to make him shit his pants, too, if they wanted to use his lactose intolerance against him.

"Gavin, I'll show you what my fuckin' lungs can do, man. And then Tor will have to live with knowing what I've done." Which felt like a good threat. An innuendo one.

Then he icy fingers brushing on his neck, making him yelp again and jerk away.

"Who touched me?!"

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 0:49:49 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Well don't threaten me with a good time," Gavin drawls as he steps into the next room, aiming his phone's flashlight across silhouettes splashed in red.

He's impressed by the handiwork, opening his mouth to make some smart-ass comment when 's yelp sees him swing his flashlight beam back to his friend.

"What are you on about?" He stops short of rolling his eyes. "There's nothing—"

But then he feels it, too.

A cold touch on his shoulder that sees him whirl around to confront — nothing.

"I felt that." He scowls. "Ghosts, probably."

But his jovial, teasing nature has shifted to one of suspicion. Not because of the ghosts, but because of who might've put them here. Ghosts didn't set up elaborate marionettes. With narrowed eyes, he sweeps the room as if expecting company.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 16:14:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Despite Victoria's clear enjoyment in watching her beloved Chu-e squirm, she had to admit that even she was growing increasingly creeped out with this display here. Did ghosts usually inhabit dens for demonic rituals? This all seemed like too much, and the information she got on this place didn't mention anything like what they were seeing before them. [break][break]

That's when a chill ran down her spine as she felt like someone blew on the nape of her neck. Whipping around to look behind her she found nothing only to feel as if someone was tugging on her hair as soon as she had turned around. At this rate Victoria was going to give herself whiplash with how quickly she was spinning around. [break][break]

"Alright, I know one of you fuckers is playing around." Tori said with her arms crossed over her chest defiantly. "Cut that shit out." Ghosts wouldn't go this far right? She didn't want to admit it herself but perhaps she was growing scared? There's no way in hell she'd tell the other two about that though. She'd been teasing Chu-e about it for the longest time already, she wouldn't want to eat her words so soon. [break][break]

"Let's just...keep exploring yeah?" she suggested, she didn't just wanna hang out in one room forever.

[break][break]

+ + + [break]
+ outfit[break]