snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
cat dad
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 23:31:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]what started as a simple walk turns into a bit of a fiasco...

realistically, she didn't expect to do much today besides drag the crowned prince wherever she wanted. an afternoon walk, a little hanky panky shielded by trees in the forest of route 101, nothing too complicated.

apparently, when you leave a place grinning like the cheshire cat, it's bound to have some sort of consequence.

she slides to an abrupt stop at the first mewl, tugging remiel back by the hand if he keeps walking. the choker at her neck clinks at the movement, the golden heart jingling against her throat. her head rotates, as if searching to make sure she's not entirely crazy.

"did you," she stops for a second as another cry sounds around them. "did you hear that?"

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
cat dad
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 13:34:35 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

In all honesty, Remiel had really only expected to have a quick morning teatime with Illeana before departing for his duties at the embassy. In the length of time between the A.Q.U.A. Initiative meeting and present, however, it was clear she'd very quickly learned how to play into his... fancies. So the detour did not go challenged at all and, as usual, she would have her way.[break][break]

As they strolled beneath the evergreen canopies, hand-in-hand while his eyes scanned the forest ground for troublesome roots, a despaired mewl sounded out from somewhere above. Remiel had heard it, yes, but kept walking until Illeana's hand tugged him to a stop. He turned to her with his indifferent expression, acknowledging the question with a nod before looking upwards to search.[break][break]

"It must be the local wildlife... in distress." The prince adds at the sound of the second pitiful wail. "Perhaps we should walk in the opposite direction instead." And let nature proceed as usual, yes.[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
mission — cmere cat

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
cat dad
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 21:56:28 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]"no," she retorts, facing his indifference with the beginning of a scowl. the natural food chain might be in full effect, sure, but in case he hadn't noticed, she has a bleeding heart that can't ignore the sound. "i'm not leaving it to suffer."

and with that, her hand escapes his, the search slowly beginning.

she starts by wandering to the nearby bushes, crouching to get a better vantage point. perhaps it's hiding...

another mewl sounds, louder this time. not exactly close, but not too far either. her head tilts as if trying to hear better and subconsciously, she exhales a tiny puff of pink mist. still no sign of the animal, however, and she's shifting on to the next idea. perhaps it scampered up a tree to escape and found itself stuck? yes, good thinking.

shifting back to her full stature, the scientist moves to stare up at the tree line. where could it be?

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
cat dad
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 9:05:49 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

She gives him a scowl, and he raises an unimpressed brow at the gesture. Not unlike a father judging the ludicrous ideas of his child, he considers setting the proverbial foot down and leaving. But, before long, he dismisses that idea. With a sigh, he submits. "Very well..."[break][break]

Her hands leaves his and he follows along, unenthused about the entire idea. Stopping just next to her when she does, Remiel waits to see whether her search efforts are in vain before unclipping a luxury ball from his belt. "I'll have Otafuku give it a look."[break][break]

[break][break]

With a flash, a cherry blossom variant Leavanny is summoned into the fray. She bows at the two humans before she is sent upward to scale the trees with ease and locate the source of the mewling.[break][break]

What she finds is a Purrloin, sitting at the end of a branch, high near the top of a tree. Rather than show some sign of relief, however, the cat hisses at her would-be savior and bats a clawed paw forward. Otafuku quickly hides behind the tree, peeking out shortly after to keep an eye on the feline.[break][break]

Down below, Remiel grumbles. "That's quite an ill-tempered cat. Are you sure we can't just leave her up there?"[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
mission — cmere cat

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
cat dad
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 2:09:06 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she tries to hide the smug smile when he relents, really, but it's difficult to ignore. does he really mind anyway?

his help is appreciated and she turns her attention to the leavanny he releases, regarding the pink and yellow insect with a grateful dip of her head. and while his pokemon moves to continue the search efforts, she slowly rejoins his side to observe from below. subconsciously her hand finds his, lacing their fingers together with ease.

her head whips toward him at the suggestion. the scowl from earlier slowly begins to etch into her features. "we're not leaving it up there," she states, firm tone leaving no room for argument. her free hand drifts toward her belt, tapping a single finger on a pokeball. a flash of light later and the clay form of her discolored golurk is taking shape. the automaton coos, offering a wave to its trainer and her partner.

"deus," she coos back, scowl dropping to be replaced with an affectionate smile. the bond between automaton and trainer runs deep, that much is evident. "could you fly up and help get the kitten down?" the golurk stares for a moment before craning its head toward where remy's leavanny is stationed. and then, a rumble resounds before deus is slowly lifting off its feet, power source set low enough to not startle either party.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
cat dad
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 20:30:12 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Finding her hand in his again gives him a pang of warm comfort, but the scowl that follows shortly after fractures it. Rather than utter his true feelings on the matter, something tells the royal not to, and instead he simply nods. "Very well."[break][break]

He watches with his Leavanny as she summons a Golurk, a Pokémon not unfamiliar to the former archaeologist. Before long, it soars upward through the leaves and branches to reach the cat in question. With a gesture, Remiel sends Otafuku to climb upward and help.[break][break]

"I suppose if it attacks, it can't harm your Golurk severely..." The Galarian muses outloud. "Is it accustomed to handling delicate situations such as these, however? Otafuku is... though she is far more fragile, of course." He sighs, hoping he doesn't see his attendant torn to literal shreds.[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
mission — cmere cat

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
cat dad
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2021 2:37:19 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]something about his lack of effort screams a noun but she can't quite put her finger on it... whipped, maybe?

she's not complaining, though. the less argument, the better.

"yes," comes out firm, if not a little haughty. "i raise my team gentle." obedience is not something she strives for, anyway. loyalty and kindness above all else, even if it comes back to bite her in the ass.

as if to solidify her point, the automaton begins to make some progress. it's small but enough.

a clay hand stretches out. it's slow, steady, unafraid. the cat hisses softly at first. untrusting, afraid, clinging to its high perch. the hand stills for a moment, giving the cat breathing room. and once the cat has relaxed just a tad, the hand resumes. clay holds steady and firm even as the cat's ears flicker backward.

somehow, it never scratches.

and then, a soft coo from the automaton rumbles out. the cat stares, licks its paw, swipes said paw across its cheek, and begins to meander up to the clay hand.

illeana glances toward remiel, barely trying to conceal a smirk.

"see?"

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
cat dad
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 3:34:26 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Their styles of training certainly differed, as did their temperaments. If Remiel was icy CIRCHESTER then she was Verdanturf in spring. That was something they'd proven on countless occasions. Still, it amazed Remiel to see them working together well despite it. United, and seemed a force to be reckoned with. Though, in this case, she was right to take over.[break][break]

He notes the haughtiness in her voice as she continues, however, and ensures he doesn't forget it before watching her Golett proceed further with the rescue operation. The royal waits for the moment where the cat panics, clings to the golem's head, and screeches. But, the longer he waits, the sooner he realizes it won't come. Looking at his cherry blossom Leavanny, it is clear she is far more relieved to see it than he.[break][break]

His hand frees itself from her own and, before she can turn to regard it, gives her bottom a firm spank. With a cheeky smirk, he winks as he reaches for Otafuku's luxury ball clipped to his belt. "Good call, Illie. Now if only you were so gentle in other areas..." He adds, eyes narrowing with a gleam of mischief before he whistles for his Leavanny to come back down.[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
mission — cmere cat

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/TLpM0y1.gif); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
cat dad
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 6:46:25 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]the purrloin settles into the automaton's hand slowly, carefully. and then, a soft rumble escapes from the kitty. content, safe, and somehow warm against cold clay.

illeana watches the golurk begin to lower back down to earth. a fond expression rises where smugness falls.

at least, until remiel's hand slips from hers.

a smack follows and she's letting out a laugh, cheeks flushing slightly. a wink is met with a coy smile. the golurk plants both feet on the ground a moment later and she's shifting away to greet both deus and the kitty. she can hear the rumbling purr as she gets closer.

"you know," she chimes, throwing a glance over her shoulder for a moment. the look that follows is knowing, even as she busies herself with reaching for the newly content purrloin. it mewls softly and accepts being picked up. "i thought you liked it better when i'm not gentle."

or does he need to compare? she'll give a demonstration if needed.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
cat dad
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2021 7:03:39 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

He answers her with the hint of a smirk, knowing she's right but not willing to admit it out loud. "Mm. Speak for yourself." The royal responds, pulling out his Leavanny's luxury ball and returning her with the press of a button.

Otafuku leaves with a pout over not having done much, and also about leaving Remiel with an alluring woman she hasn't really come to trust yet.

Afterward, the prince steps forward to claim Illie's free hand again... but stops when he remembers she's cradling a cat with the other. It appears calm... but when it turns to look at him with its narrowed yellow gaze he can't be so sure anymore.

"Right... we still need to get this one to its owner."

mission: c'mere cat [x]
MISSION +

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
cat dad
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2022 0:15:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]a tinkering laugh escapes. "whatever you say, dear."

they both know she's right, even if it lingers in shadows behind them.

the purrloin settles nicely against her chest. it rumbles with little blissful purrs, the vibrations slightly rattling her ribcage. and as she uses her free hand to recall her golurk with a grateful smile and a blown kiss, remiel steps toward her.

he stops when she turns. the smile she wears widens into amused territory.

is he... not a cat person?

"hopefully we can find them," she murmurs. there's a moment where she lingers in an odd sort of territory. close to him but not close enough. and without hesitation, she shifts to cradle the kitty against her chest with one hand. her free hand reaches for his, tugging fingers to lace in between hers. a surprisingly good fit, she notes with a fond glance down at the connection.

"otherwise, you'll have to deal with this cutie a little longer." she wouldn't mind. in fact, she'd very much enjoy that. remiel, on the other hand?

something tells her he won't enjoy keeping the cat around.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
cat dad
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 20:48:55 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel grumbles at the thought of having to care for this cat any longer than he has to. Even so, he nods. "Very well... I'll put my best resources on finding its owner, then." Time to employ the admin card.

With a tug, he bids Illeana to follow him outside of the forest, and smiles at the chime of the choker around her neck. Now there was a pussy cat he liked.

EXIT

mission: c'mere cat [x]
MISSION +

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
cat dad
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 23:36:10 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]yep, he's definitely not a cat person. don't worry... she'll change that.

she follows along even without the tug, a blissful smile rising. her choker chimes softly in time with their footsteps, punctured by rumbling purrs against her chest. the purrloin, despite being... difficult, seems to be content now.

"maybe don't use your best," she murmurs. her smile turns as innocent as she can muster when it turns toward him. "i'd like to cuddle this cutie a little longer if i can."

and that, my friends, is how remiel gets not one but two happy cats for a whole day.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cat dad
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 21:35:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: