[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

Stormy is not satisfied with Elias' attempt to make light of his earlier insult. While she had at first assumed he was afraid of her, maybe afraid of Pokemon in general, it was suddenly becoming clear that he simply didn't think she was tough enough.[break][break]

"I'll have you know that Chansey is incredibly strong."[break][break]

Stormy's focus isn't really on Elias though anymore, as she's busy coddling a very small and very shy Phantump. She has no idea what it is she's holding, but the little babe gazes up at her owlishly.[break][break]

She only looks up when it ooooohs at Elias. The look on her partner's face isn't surprising. He looked scared shitless, and he's wielding his skillet again. For whatever reason, he's decided to join her by the tree instead of head inside where it's supposedly safer.[break][break]

However, what is surprising is that he's coming at her with the skillet raised above his head threateningly. She shouts, putting out a hand to stop him just as he yells at her to duck. She flattens herself to the best of her ability, and Chansey cries out in panic.[break][break]

"Chansey!"[break][break]

Fortunately, Elias wasn't trying to smush her brains out. The skillet passes through a very terrifying ghost hand. It reacts in surprise even though the physical object passes through it without harm. The hand flexes before evaporating into smoke.[break][break]

"What the fuck?"[break][break]

Stormy looks up from cradling the Phantump to her chest protectively, a burning rage in her eyes. She's completely misunderstood the situation.[break][break]

"Are you possessed or something? You could have killed me!"[break][break]

She gets to her feet, turning away from Elias. It was clear he hated the baby, and she was not about to let this madman murder a sweet child.[break][break]

Meanwhile, as she turns around, she is met face-to-face with a Haunter. Stormy's face pales as she stumbles backward into Elias.[break][break]

"G-g-ghost!!"[break][break]

Little does she know, of course, that the Phantump in her arms is also a ghost, and that, for whatever reason, the Haunter is in a rage that the two are invading on the property and interacting with the little tree stump child.[break][break]

"Chansey, ice beam!"[break][break]

She steps up to the place immediately, pointing one of her stubby arms towards the ghastly ghoul. A beam of ice shoots across the grass, rooting one of the Haunter's arms to the ground. It seemed panicked now, eyes wide with surprise that it had been caught so easily![break][break]

"Elias, do you not have a Pokemon to help? Why am I doin' all the work out here!"[break][break]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ash & peaches [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2019 5:29:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","gabrielpost"]"um, no. i'll have you know i was just saving your life," he says churlishly, voice rising in octave as he realizes that he did not, in fact, save either of their lives. because as soon as the hand flexes and disappears into smoke, that smoke swirls around in the air and solidifies. 

he watches helplessly as the humongous form of a giant ghost takes shape behind stormy. and she's still too busy being upset with him to care. so he doesn't bother saying anything this time, nor does he even try to lift the skillet. he simply drops it on the grass, puts his hands up, and backs away slowly.

i'm too young to die. 

he fumbles for his phone and nearly drops it as he pulls it out. ambrosia's diamond-studded pokeball swings from the phone's keychain and he grasps it, makes a sound as he tries to figure out whether or not calling upon the pokemon is worth it. ambrosia will never let him live this down. 

but he'll have nothing to never live down if he's not alive, right?

"i have pokemon!" he snaps. "a pokemon." and then: "a pokemon that...he...oh for fuck's sake." his uncouth language is pretty unlike him, which just goes to show just how far this experience is pushing his limits. 

he clicks the ball and it resizes itself, popping open to release the glorious bat from within. ambrosia stands tall with his wings wrapped around himself, chin held high with a pride that puts a sinking feeling in eli's heart. his ears twitch as he registers everything around him, and regardless of how much danger they're in, the bat sniffs, totters forward, and noses his way back into his luxury ball. 

"i tried to tell you. he's more useless than me," eli says and opts to duck behind the ice beam-armed chansey as his newest plan of action. 

[newclass=.gabrielpost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabrielpost i]color:#D4AF37;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabrielpost b]color:#D4AF37;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ash & peaches [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2019 5:46:13 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

In the time it takes the Haunter to break himself free of his temporary ice shackle, Elias has shrieked in fear and explained that while he does in fact have a Pokemon, like him, the Pokemon is useless.[break][break]

"Pokemon don't just do that, Elias. Obviously you've done something to make him not respect you. This sounds like a you problem, not a him problem!"[break][break]

The urgency in her voice sounds a lot like accusation, but in reality it's just her own fears causing her to come across as angry and rude.[break][break]

As she turns back to see the Haunter, she notices then that the creature is missing. All that's left is a hand-shaped hole in the ice. Chansey turns around slowly, scanning the area for signs of the ghost's return.[break][break]

Instead, she settles on what appears to be another baby Pokemon. She tugs on the bottom of Stormy's shirt, pointing into the vaguely foggy and super spooky darkness. And, because Stormy has no boundaries and reacts on impulse, she just decides to walk head-first into certain death.[break][break]

Thank God that certain death was another adorable baby for her to coddle and squeeze, right?[break][break]

"Elias, it's another baby Pokemon! Look at this guy!"[break][break]

For a moment, all of her past irritations are gone, even though she's still sort of thinking about how his giant bat Pokemon straight up avoided any interaction with him and went back home.[break][break]

Soon enough, Stormy was now holding both a Cubone and a Phantump in her arms.[break][break]

"Why are there such infant Pokemon just hanging around?"[break][break]

Just as she asks this, Chansey lets out a cry of panic as the Haunter beelines it straight for her. It's clear now that the Haunter is threatened by Stormy, specifically, unhappy that she's holding these Pokemon.[break][break]

"Waaah! Leave me alone you big bully! I'm not hurting anyone!"[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ash & peaches [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2019 3:48:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","gabrielpost"]"respect me! respect me?? that bat hasn't respected a damn person, pokemon, or thing since i rescued him, and he's damn well better off for it." he pops his head out from behind the chansey to yell all this at her. though there's absolutely no reason why he should be defending his egotistical pokemon, he does so anyway. begrudgingly, lovingly does so anyway. 

if only ambrosia were around to hear the valiant defenses. then maybe their relationship could be fixed. but no, that will come with time and a hell of a lot of passive aggressive remarks that slowly meld back into barbed fondness. 

"would you stop with the baby pokemon? why are there so many baby pokemon anyways? oh, gods, oh gods, did our fairytale couple murder a bunch of children out here?" he moans and crouches lower, gets down on his knees and grips the chansey's sides, effectively stopping it from rushing to stormy's aid. 

elias, ever the observant, finally puts two and two together. "stormy, it wants the babies! those are its babies!"

[newclass=.gabrielpost b]color:#D4AF37;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ash & peaches [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2019 4:28:45 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Stormy furrows her brow at what Elias is saying. She's beyond confused, considering mere moments ago he had been insulting his companion by calling it useless. But now he was defending it, and suggesting that it was okay for him to disrespect people, Pokemon, and things?[break][break]

It almost hurt her head to try and comprehend what just happened. Meanwhile, she's fighting off a very pissed of Haunter who wants its babies back. Stormy, ever the stubborn one, stands up and cradles both adorable Pokemon to her chest. [break][break]

"I will absolutely not put up with a sour attitude like that! You will speak to me with respect, especially if you want this to end civilly!" [break][break]

She has a glare in her eye, one that anyone would recognize as determination and hotheadedness. She seemed to have grasped what Elias was saying perhaps a moment before he spoke it out loud. [break][break]

Chansey found herself suddenly unable to move due to Elias clinging to her body. She struggles to no avail, puffing out her cheeks in irritation. Though... she can't be too upset, as she is technically protecting someone now.[break][break]

Both babies begin to cry as they are fought over. Thankfully, Stormy - ever the motherly type - snuggles them, whispering comfort into their ears. If they weren't in the middle of a haunting, some might call that cute.[break][break]

Stormy glances back to see Elias yelling at her about the babies being the Haunters. She sort of puts the last piece together and fully realizes that he might be right.[break][break]

"Okay, that may be true. Doesn't mean he can be a dick about it!"[break][break]

For whatever reason though, maybe it was Stormy's aggressive attitude, the Haunter has stopped in its tracks. Its mouth hangs open in shock as it looks from Stormy to the babies, who are now curled up in the crook of her arms fast asleep.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ash & peaches [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2019 4:36:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","gabrielpost"]it's a very rare sight to see when someone manages to put elias in his place. the model stops its blubbering and is left slack-jawed in similar likeness to the haunter. if it weren't for the stress of the situation, it could have been considered funny. 

but the moaning and groaning of ghost-types quiets and the clearing goes eerily silent. the haunter floats behind stormy's back, creeps closer only to eye its 'children' and make sure that they're actually sleeping.

elias summons whatever dignity he has left and steps out from behind the chansey, though not before whispering, as quietly as he can, "i take it back. you are absolutely amazing, my dear."

and to stormy, he says, "well, what do we do now?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ash & peaches [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2019 22:30:58 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Now that she had managed to somehow put the Haunter in his place, and the Phantump and Cubone were resting peacefully in her arms, there seemed to be a standstill. The Haunter had relaxed somewhat due to Stormy's hotheaded reaction.[break][break]

"That's much better. Now, why don't we have a reasonable discussion instead of throwing punches?"[break][break]

Chansey seems to have regained her sense of pride, absolutely swelling with joy as Elias whispers to her how amazing she is. She always knew it was so, but she definitely liked to hear it.[break][break]

Stormy glances back at Elias as the man interupts her conversation with the Haunter. She seems to be rocking back and forth as her babies sleep soundly.[break][break]

"Well, it sounds like this Haunter has been having trouble keeping up with these guys. From the looks of it, he's been here since the tree was planted however many years ago. I'm not very good at the Pokemon language, but my guess is that he lives peacefully alongside the couple who lives here."[break][break]

She jerks her chin down to draw attention to the babies.[break][break]

"For whatever reason, he's very protective over these guys.. but I can't see any evidence that they've been here long. It seems like they recently showed up and are in need of parenting.. and Haunter has been doing the best he can."[break][break]

Chansey seems to nod along to this as if agreeing with Stormy. [break][break]

By now, the Haunter is swaying from side to side anxiously as he looks over the two youngsters. All semblance of rage was gone due to the evidence of Stormy's kind heart.[break][break]

"I don't think they've been well looked after though -- not an insult! But they can't possibly live off of peaches, and I don't think the tree can take much more either. Everyone here seems tired and strained."[break][break]

The woman thinks for a moment, before beginning to approach Elias. The Haunter follows anxiously, wringing his wrists in worry.[break][break]

"What if we adopt them?"[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ash & peaches [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2019 17:09:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","gabrielpost"]he can't help but admire her. and for once, instead of cursing the name of the league and the fact that this role has been forced upon him, he's proud of it. proud to call stormy his partner. proud to see that they've actually accomplished something, and can actually make a difference. arceus knows the world needs a little bit of help right now.

he's still, however, extremely wary of the haunter. he's heard the stories when he was a child, and he doesn't want to see how much merit they actually have. his modeling career would be over if he was left paralyzed for life, after all. 

he steps back as stormy, and by extension the haunter, come closer. his doubt is evident, but the brightening expression on the large ghost-type's face leans itself to this being the right idea. 

after all, unbeknownst to the general public, elias funds a sanctuary for pokemon like these. he takes a couple of hesitant steps forward and then holds out his slender arms, fingers reaching for the phantump. it is kind of cute, he admits. 

"i think that's a swell idea. and stormy, my dear, if you ever need anything for your little tyke, i have all the money in the world at my disposal."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ash & peaches [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2019 20:43:10 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

At the mention of adopting the two baby Pokemon, the Haunter seemed to have gotten even more agitated. However, seeing the way the pair of them were treating both each other and the babies, he felt himself relax.[break][break]

Stormy leans one shoulder forward as Elias comes forward to gather up the Phantump. Once he's taken it, she uses both of her arms to cuddle the Cubone. The tiny sleeping ground-type is quietly snoring.[break][break]

"That's very generous of you. I'll keep it in mind."[break][break]

There's a gentle, motherly smile spreading across her face as she looks down on her new friend.[break][break]

The woman turns around to see the Haunter, who now seems to have accepted that his adopted children are being well taken care of by two competent trainers. Almost at once, the peach tree seems to be bouncing back from its brink. The grass no longer curls away from its base, and a flower has even sprung up from the weed bed.[break][break]

"I think we've done our job well then. How about we head back inside and wait for our bosses to come home?"[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ash & peaches [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 0:05:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]
you receive the following: 5 infamy, 5 heart scales[break]
receives a phantump and receives a cubone!
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing