4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
now you do
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 14:14:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“Hm. I should know...” Maybe he really didn’t remember. That was disappointing, but almost ironic enough to satisfy.

“I do, though, because I see things. Believe it or not, I’ve been right inside your head—and I know you’ve been in mine, and I don’t like that. Her face scowled briefly, but she maintained an even tone, refusing to stumble as she mocked him. “I’ve gotta hand it to you: you’re much more evil than anyone gives you credit for. But I’ll get you back, Fernando. I know your deepest fears, and I’m going to end your world, and bring them all to fruition—and then, only then, rest assured, I will kill you.”

Her shadow came out of the wall in full at the kitchen entrance, if he could even see it through the mist. “Maybe sleep with the lights on, eh?” There was a grin, and what might about like a middle finger. “Bye for now, love.”

She disappeared, and silence fell in her place as she slipped through darkness and back out of the apartment, down the street—gone.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
now you do
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 17:59:35 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

NOW YOU DO

DISARMED BY SEVERED CONNECTIONS

DESPITE THE HEAVINESS OF HER WORDS, he can’t help but smirk. It’s the only farce he has left when she tears away the curtains for his private performance. Knowing that she’s aware—proud even—decimates his side of the chess board.

Bye, love.

She’s gone by the time he can answer.

NATURE’S MADNESS, a lightning bolt, cuts through the darkness. It looks to pierce Darkrai, not Lulu, never Lulu, with the fury of the ocean’s trident. But by the time Tapu Fini can manifest it’s already too late.

The night becomes still, dark, absent of the moon Tapu Fini derives its power from.

How forboding.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
now you do
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 2:32:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: