3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
play with fire
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 13:27:16 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Yeah, he should have been here. The blame partially rests on her as well. She should have said something sooner, been open from the start. Is now the right time? Probably not, but the metaphorical flood gates have already been opened and tears still rest at the corner of her eyes.

”I don’t know,” she sighs, ”Not die again, not be so . . . Reckless,” watching him dive towards Groudon didn’t help. It’s a big ask, she knows that. And would she truly believe him if he said he’d be more careful? Eva is reckless herself and will likely continue to be, ”Watching you die it - it broke me.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
play with fire
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 13:39:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]it's a big ask; more so now than ever because it's not just him she has to appease. her question is met with silence as he considers it.

it broke me.

"...yeah."

what else is there to say?

"sorry."

his foot taps against the ground, restless before a sigh escapes.

"i'll try."

it's another promise he doesn't know if he'll be able to keep.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
play with fire
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 15:24:04 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
He’ll try. That’s all she can ask for, really. Still, it’s not enough. The emptiness that from losing him was overwhelming. Although it was only a minute or two, it shattered the world around her. How did he not see that? How much it hurt?

”Please, Matias,” this time, she reaches for him, stepping closer. There’s a desperation in her voice that’s foreign, practically begging him. She’s avoided letting herself fall for someone for so long for this very reason. It’s too late now, though. She had a taste of what life would be like without him, and it wasn’t worth living. Eva also learned how quickly it could all change. She’d never take a moment with him for granted and never again waste precious time trying to fight her feelings. She’s all in, ”Matias, I-“ the words catch in her throat, ”I love you. I love you so much and I- I just- I just couldn’t live without you,“ by now the tears have started to fall freely, rolling down her cheeks in glistening streams.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
play with fire
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 16:56:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]she reaches and finds him; his hand extends out to pull her close. it's her touch that causes guilt to surface and it's her words that cause it to bloom.

it spreads, consuming, and he braces through the pain it brings.

but with it is also happiness and relief and something so much more — something he's only felt for her.

it's something he's felt for a while now.

"i love you too, eva. i love you so fucking much."

he holds her close, nodding as he continues.

"i love you."

a hand reaches up to caress the back of her head, looking to soothe her.

"i should've said it so much sooner, but i love you, i really do, and i promise i'll be less reckless because i don't want to ever leave you."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
play with fire
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 23:51:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
What was once broken slowly starts to pull itself together, mending the cracks between the sharp, jagged pieces leaving scars across her heart. It’s his embrace that holds her together. She falls into him, burying her face into his chest.

I love you too

She shudders as the tears turn from those of grief to joy when she hears it. In a way, she’s known. Hearing it brings a sense of wholeness that moves past the physical. It’s the opposite of the helpless void that consumed her in the cave.

Her arms curl around his waist, holding him equally as tight. His heart, again, echoes through his chest. It’s the most beautiful sound, “I believe you,” she decides, knowing now that he understands. Their lives are tied to each other, bound by an invisible force. It’s delicate and vulnerable, but powerful.

Eva loosens her grip just enough to lean back, lifting her head to look up at him with a small smile. Her eyes are still tired and swollen from crying but there’s an undeniable sparkle to them as she gazes up at the man she loves. She’s never been more terrified, but excited, in her life.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
play with fire
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 4:30:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]their lives have been intertwined even before that day in lilycove. he's tethered to her as she is to him, and he knows now that he'll always be drawn back to her because it's where he belongs:

by her side.

and so what he says next only feels natural, maybe even overdue.

"move in with me."

he peers down at her, smiling as he raises a hand to wipe stray tears away.

"lilycove, here, anywhere. i just want to be with you."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
play with fire
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 5:47:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
In this moment, in their bubble, she’s the happiest she’s been in a long time. Eva’s always been happy but finding her place beside Matias had brought a whole new meaning to it. For the first time, she dares to let herself see a future. However foggy it may be, it’s clear enough to see him in it.

What he says next surprises her. Honestly it shouldn’t, but it does. She blinks a few times, letting him lovingly wipe away the rogue tears that fall afterwards. It’s a logical next step, it just seems so sudden. It would certainly make things easier, and there’s nowhere else she’d rather be than with him.

A shared space, a shared bed, a shared life, never alone without him; it sounds perfect.

The small smile grows brighter, keeping his gaze. Ultimately, it doesn’t take long for her to answer, nodding “I’d love to.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
play with fire
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 10:55:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the future's always been grim so he's never bothered to look too far ahead. there's never been much to see besides a cloudy mess, but it's cleared up since lilycove. now, as he looks ahead without an ounce of fear in him, he sees her in his future.

it's a future he's always wanted but could never quite imagine.

her answer reassures him, grounds him, and his smile grows brighter as well.

"then let's do it."

they can hash out the specifics later; what matters now is simply being together.

he kisses her forehead, sealing his promise.

"i love you."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
play with fire
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 5:23:41 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Yes, let’s do this. It doesn’t matter where to her either. All she wants is to be with him. Although, his house is much nicer than hers and she wouldn’t mind living on the beach . . . they could talk about it later. Right now, she’s enjoying their moment. It didn’t need to be ruined with logistics.

“I love you too,” she responds. It feels amazing to hear, and even better to say out loud. As his lips leave her forehead, he’d find a playful frown. Really? A kiss to the forehead? That’s all she gets?

Eva lifts herself to her toes as her hands drift up his chest to find the collar of his shirt. Fingers curls around fabric before pulling him in for a real kiss.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
play with fire
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 15:18:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]her playful frown is met with a knowing grin, though he feigns innocence for however few seconds pass before she's tugging him down to meet her lips.

he returns the kiss without an ounce of hesitation, then in one fell movement brings a hand underneath her thigh before lifting her up onto the counter. his touch is craved, having been days since he's last seen her, and so is the way they tug at fabric.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
play with fire
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 16:39:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
He leans into her kiss and she finds her comfort in his love. It consumes her quickly, starved of him for too long while drowning in the fear of losing him. Her arms move to wrap around his neck, a set of fingers curling into his hair. She holds him tight, and the grip only grows tighter as he easily lifts her up. Naturally, her legs wrap around his waist even before she hits the countertop.

Clothing begins to fall past her shoulders but there’s resistance. Eager as they may be, she doesn’t live alone anymore. Eva breaks away for a moment to whisper, “Take me upstairs,” He knows the way.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
play with fire
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 20:05:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]lost in the heat of the moment, he forgets they're not exactly alone in this house. the pause is quick, brief if only to nod before he carries her off the counter and towards the stairs, doing his best to stay quiet.

he doesn't do a particularly good job, however, as he stumbles and bumps into a few things on the way. but soon, the door closes behind him, and they're left to their own privacy.

pulling away for a moment, he asks:

"the bed?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
play with fire
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 22:32:05 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
She’s swept away in his arms – there’s no place she’d rather be. It’s a quick, but noisy ascent to the bedroom. Eva laughs lightly against his lips at the rather useless effort to be quiet. Luckily, her roommate wasn’t home at the moment. It’s when he plans to come home that she doesn’t know. She’d rather them not be in the kitchen when that happens.

The bed? Sure. Eva shrugs her shoulders and gives a quick nod before leaning forward back into the kiss. It doesn’t matter where to her, she’s just anxious to continue as lust and love collide in a new wave of emotions that crashes over her. The already half peeled off top is discarded with a shrug. She craves the sensation of his skin against hers so she’s quick to slip his shirt over his head and discard it on the bedroom floor.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
play with fire
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 12:40:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]it doesn't matter where to him either; rushed steps simply carry them to the bed. he falls over her, grinning as he kisses her neck. he dotes her bare skin with affection, love, and hunger.

there's a part of him that'll miss having to be quiet, so they'll just have to savor it while they can. he trails down her body, though his hand moves up to cover her mouth.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
play with fire
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 16:04:58 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva will not miss having to be quiet. She’s just not a quiet person, but there is a playfulness to it that she enjoys.

Her hands wander over bare skin, fingertips tracing the hard lines of his body. By this point, she’s close to having each curve and scar memorized in her mind. As he moves, her touch moves with him. Each doting kiss reminds her of the words spoken and commitment made.

A gentle touch traces up, a mirrored hand following his. It matches the movements but subtly guides it to let lips and teeth graze across the skin of his rough hands.