awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
[m] sneak thief
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 18:49:18 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
the lull of the tournament makes the mall a perfect place to do some less than savory work. nobody was keeping their eyes on the prize - which were their bags and belts. Siobhan sat on a bench as she waited for her partner for this job. she had told them where she'd be, expecting a Rocket and nothing else.

eyes strayed to the precious spheres almost every person held. she had to resist reaching out for one or two as they passed her by; there was a time and a place and she did not have back-up yet. so she merely waited for her partner to arrive, wondering who it'd be this time. a grunt? a newbie? or a veteran on the job?

ooc; SEVIPER NO SWIPING mission + rocket only pls
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
[m] sneak thief
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 20:17:21 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
God, what was with all of these missions? Whatever. It gave Summer money, and that was what she needed to keep up her appearance and tasks for the Prescott business. However, the mall was a place she really wished she wasn't at right now.

She walked with purpose, looking fashionable with a lowcut, white button up shirt tucked into black pants with matching black combat boots. Her white hair was pulled into a hair ponytail, one piece braided on the side of her head.

If she were to commit crime, she'd do so with finesse and flair without getting caught.

Summer spotted a woman sitting on bench, no doubtly the person waiting for her. She approached and sat down, crossing one leg over the other. "Apologies for the delay," she said simply, looking at her red nails for chips.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
we plot in the shadows & hang out in gallows
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
[m] sneak thief
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 21:34:27 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
"let's begin."

it was a simple response to the lackluster apology. Siobhan was risen in the ranks of Rocket too much to give a care about a Grunt being late. as long as they showed up in the end.

"you will distract the targets" Siobhan says quietly "and I will take the Pokeballs." but it also meant she had sway over the Grunts. if the woman protested, she would simply walk away.

seemed like she was dressed for distraction anyway. might as well make it work on some poor little boys.

2/5
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
[m] sneak thief
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 0:30:00 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Straight to work. No pleasantries, no small talk. Summer wasn't one to take offense to that. In fact, she appreciated it. It meant she could get done quicker, clear out her schedule and do something else than some mission she really would rather skip.

Ooh, maybe there were some shops open she could get some new outfits from. The thought excited her, making her more compliant to her superior's demands.

"Fine by me," Summer said with a flick of her hair, unbuttoning one more button for good measure. Good enough to distract some boys.

She stood up, taking a few steps forward before intercepting a couple of boys. Or did they intercept her? "Well, hello, there," she said, noticing them eye her. "Why is someone like you here alone?" one asked her slyly.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
[m] sneak thief
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 0:59:57 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
the Grunt would get to work. Siobhan would faintly appreciate such a thing, but time would tell if it was distracting enough for her slip in. she gave Summer ample time to gauge their attention before the blue haired woman got to work.

young men often carried their Pokeballs on their belts. this was no exception. they found it fashionable, cool... she walked with the crowd going toward Summer and the boys before snatching one Pokeball.

pocketing it quickly, Siobhan did not so much as glance at the other woman. she would quickly side-step and bend down as if tying her shoes; thankfully she wore running shoes in case she had to book it.

it was enough for the crowd to go around her, and her slipping into the opposite one going right back to the boys.

3/5

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
[m] sneak thief
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 1:35:56 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
"What, a girl can't enjoy a day to herself?" Summer challenged one of the boys, raising her eyebrow. She took notice of Siobhan going for a Pokeball hanging off to the side of his belt out of her peripheral. However, they didn't seem to notice.

Bingo.

"No, I'm not saying that. I would just like you to join us instead." He and his friend both chuckled at themselves. These boys really thought they had it all, huh?

She'd stay here talking for a little bit longer so Siobhan could take more of their Pokemon.

Summer shrugged, twirling her hair around one of her fingers. "Are you going to pay for my stuff too? Then I'd consider actually sticking around," she said with a wink.

close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
[m] sneak thief
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 1:50:20 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
rounding back to them, she plucked two more before twirling on the spot behind one of the boys. another was snatched. that made it four in total. she also had an idea.

"can I come too?" Siobhan purrs from behind, quickly pocketing the stolen Pokeballs. the boys round, and could not believe their luck. two beautiful ladies? she reaches out -

and hooks an arm around one of their arms, locking in. the boy madly blushes, stumbling as his friend laughs. Siobhan arches her brow at the other woman, giving a subtle nod to Summer.

Siobhan wasn't just going to get her hands dirty. a Grunt had to before long. they had to know how this worked, and what to expect. with the gaggle of boys focused on her now, Summer was free to peruse.

4/5

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
[m] sneak thief
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 2:31:07 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
So Siobhan was getting in some of the action, hmm? Summer couldn't help the grin on her face, all too pleased how this was turning out. Even if the other woman seemed uninterested in her, she at least knew how to play.

"Oh, please! That would be a treat, wouldn't it?" Summer said, voice oozing sweetness and feigned innocence. She stepped even closer, pressing her body close to the boy with remaining Pokeballs.

He was practically paralyzed by her closeness, shut up from his laughing at his friend that was distracted by Siobhan. Summer leaned in close to his ear. "Maybe after, we could all have some more fun together. It would be terrible to end it so soon." There was a pout in her voice.

But while one of her hands was splayed across his chest, making him a stuttering mess, her other snatched a ball and then another, hidden quickly away in her bag where her own Pokemon were. Of course, they'd look like hers.

"Don't you agree?" Summer asked Siobhan, rounding the group from behind while the elite took lead in distracting them to collect any strays.

close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
[m] sneak thief
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 3:18:14 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
the strays were dealt with, and the boys were none the wiser. with all the Pokeballs in their bags and/or pockets, Siobhan was pleased how easily it had gone. men were so easy to fool.

while the boys was distracted by Summer, Siobhan would press her cell and dial herself. the cell phone snapped them out of their haze, turning to look at the blue haired woman. she quickly picked it up.

"uh-huh... oh no..."

she even shaped her face to look horrified.

"I'm so sorry, boys" Siobhan adds, pocketing her phone "but there's an emergency at work. they can't do anything without us... I swear." she sighs.

her eyes shift to Summer before pulling out an informal looking business card. a fake phone number was on it. if the boys were to be desperate, they'd call it. handing it to the boy she had curled around, she steps back.

"call us!" even though they looked disappointed, the boys were happy enough to get a pretty girl's number. she begins to walk off, a slow pace so Summer could keep up. it was best they leave as quick as possible -

before they realized they had been robbed.

5/5
ROLL FOR POTENTIAL AWARD: PttCnlZ1

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
[m] sneak thief
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 3:26:04 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Summer snatched the rest of the balls, stealthily sneaking them into her bag without anyone spotting her. By standers were either scarce or didn't care, because there didn't seem to be a problem today.

Ah, what a fun job.

She made her way back to Siobhan's side, making a pouting face when she made up the lie that work was calling them. "Really? I thought we were having our day off today!" she whined, crossing her arms over her chest and accentuating it all the same.

"Oh well. What can you do. Bye, boys! Call us," Summer cooed, winking and blowing a kiss as she fell in step with her partner. When she turned her head forward, she smirked, her hand holding the strap of her bag.

Pathetic. Job well done.

roll for potential award:
qZOc3Kww

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[m] sneak thief
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 8:54:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: