Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
kids [m]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 20:31:57 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"thanks for coming. the only other person i could think of was busy."

he's of course referring to , and a smile creeps up the exasperated expression of his.

"please, come in. how... are you with kids?"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
kids [m]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 0:10:07 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Honestly, she is surprised to hear from Greyson but . . . happy at the same time. She’s been curious about him since they met during the tournament and again at ’s dinner gathering. As always, she greets the boy with a bright smile, “Yeah, sure, no problem!” she ensures him and she enters his apartment. It’s a nice place.

An exacerbated laugh accompanies a shake of her head, “Oh gosh, I don’t know the first thing about kids but . . .” she grips a pokeball clipped to her waist and releases the female Indeedee into a free space, “This lil gal is good with kids!”

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
kids [m]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 0:17:20 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"matias gave me your information, if that's alright."

their romance wasn't exactly a secret.

"honestly, i'll take any help i can get it."

greyson breaks away to reveal a large, and loud, group of children. half were floating as if in zero gravity, guided by his delphox's psychic abilities, the other half begging for it to be their turn.

autumn had an... interesting look on her face.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
kids [m]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 0:32:45 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Yeah, it certainly wasn’t a secret anymore now that they were moving in together – not that they were ever trying to keep it a secret anyway. It was just . . . undefined for a while.

“Any friend of Matias is a friend of mine,” kind of true.

After being led to the chaos Eva gawked at the site of the children, “How did you . . . end up with this job, anyway?” she asked curiously. A gentle touch encouraged the Indeedee to do what she does best: babysit. The fluffy psychic type calmly walked forward with a pleasant, soothing smile on her face. A calming AROMATHERAPY drifted from her fingertips.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
kids [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 17:22:55 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
he smiles warmly at her comment.

"likewise. well, friend and more i guess?"

he laughs a bit, awkwardness slipping in.

"would you believe me if i said i was too soft sometimes? some co-workers wanted time off, and then that compounded to a few more, and i just couldn't say no, and—"

greyson cuts himself short before he could go on too long, his attention following the trail of aromatherapy.

"huh, why didn't i think about that."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
kids [m]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 0:53:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva laughs lightly, perhaps a bit awkwardly. Yeah, a little bit more is accurate.

Her gaze follows the Indeedee as it gets right to work. Eva inhales sharply, nodding her head in understanding, “Yeah, I get it. I’d have a hard time saying no too . . . although, I wouldn’t trust myself with children,” she laughs at the self-deprecating joke. It’s true, though. Eva isn’t exactly the “mom” type.

Shaking her head, she takes no credit for the pokemon’s ingenuity, “She’s a natural, I wouldn’t compare yourself to a pokemon that was literally bred to babysit,” It’s no secret female Indedeee were excellent caregivers for children. She’s patient and kind even as their small hands tug and rub at her soft fur.

“What is it that you do, Greyson? You work with the League, right? Officer?” she seems to answer her own question but there’s a desire for more details.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
kids [m]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 22:06:12 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
HOME ALONE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
greyson rounds his attention back onto her, listening, and never once judging the woman for her decision. the decision to have kids was arguably one of the most, if not the most important decision, one could make.
[break][break]

"i'm absolutely terrified right now."
[break][break]

he admits, sharing the depracating laugh with eva.
[break][break]

"but, i've always wanted to be a dad, y'know? i feel like, in everything i've ever done, and will do, i'd... be really good at it. i dunno how to explain it."
[break][break]

he gives the pokemon a smile as eva talks about it. it was a beautiful pokemon, and he wondered if it'd get along with his delphox.
[break][break]

"here, come, let me get you something to drink. are you hungry, too? i bought plenty of snacks, arceus knows."
[break][break]

he moves to the kitchen, mulling over the answer to her question. six months ago he'd have said an aimless twenty-something. now?
[break][break]

"lieutenant. not that it matters, i still just do what the league tells me to do."
[break][break]

another short laugh as he's sifting through his fridge, and cabinets. his voice echoes from within' one of the enclosed spaces.
[break][break]

"what about you?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/6tJ9w3B/greysonlong3.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
kids [m]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 19:19:55 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

What’s life without a little fear? Eva’s come to realize it’s the scariest things in life that are worth it. Like letting herself fall in love. It’s still terrifying, but she’s never felt so whole.

“I’m sure you’d make a great dad!” she confirms with a nod. Even though she barely knows him, he seems like the caring type, “I grew up in a big family and I loved it,” she muses, letting memories paint a bright smile on her face. Family is always something she’s wanted but also something she wrote off for herself years ago during everything that happened in Kanto. Never the right person, and it was certainly never the right time. It’s still not the right time but she does feel like she found the right person in . She’d be lying if she said she didn’t entertain the idea sometimes as of late.

Eva follows him to the kitchen at the prospect of snacks, she could always eat a little something. Her eyes trial around the room while listening, “Lieutenant, nice!” it’s her way of saying congratulations. He did show quite a bit of promise and skill at Mt. Chimney and during their battle on the beach.

“Oh, technically I’m a Major but . . . The League’s had me held up in the lab a lot recently. There’s a lot of questions that need answering,” and lives that need saving, “It doesn’t leave me much time for the field. I’d like to get out more, though.”

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
kids [m]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 21:50:49 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
HOME ALONE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he remembers that one time, when he was eighteen, drunk out of his mind with and . after one too many drinks, he decided to climb over a railing, ate shit, and immediately started getting emotional. crying out of one eye, while laughing, he just remembers the embarassing 'i just want to be a dad' he said on repeat.
[break][break]
arceus.
[break][break]
now that was something he'd never be able to have again. his best friend had betrayed him. if it wasn't for ... he'd probably crumble.
[break][break]
"thanks, i really appreciate that."
[break][break]
he hoped that was true.
[break][break]
"what about you? can't say i've talked to matias about it, but... he'd make a good dad, too, i think. and you a good mom!"
[break][break]
he adds the last quickly, careful not to step on any toes or insult anyone accidently. his hands work aimlessly, pouring a glass of water for them both. normally, it'd be something stronger, but with kids present...
[break][break]
"feel free to grab what you want."
[break][break]
he motions towards an abundance of sugary delights, all nearby, as he places the glass in front of her.
[break][break]
"major though, huh?"
[break][break]
a whistle of appreciation, and impressment.
[break][break]
"what do they have you looking into?"
[break]

[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/6tJ9w3B/greysonlong3.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
kids [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 7:25:00 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

The question really catches her off guard. It shouldn’t, considering the topic, but it does. It’s hard not to let her eyes go wide in consideration, a subtle blush running over her cheeks. It’s something she and hadn’t even discussed. Hell, they haven’t even talked about anything past dinner plans. Neither of them has been the kind of person to think about the future so it’s only natural they shy away from speculating about things they may never be able to have.

Regardless, she smiles, letting herself consider it, “Uhhh, yeah, I guess he would make a good dad, huh?” the fact she forms it as a question indicates she’s never really thought about it. She doesn’t dwell on it long.

Eva is quickly distracted by the plethora of sweets, “Wow, you tryin to make your job harder with this stuff?” kids on a sugar high didn’t sound like fun. She could still benefit from it though. Eva reaches of a chocolate bar and indulges.

Shoulders shrug lightly as she chewsa and swallows a bite, “Oh gosh, all kinds of stuff,” some of it classified, “I’ve been lookin into Primal Energy long before Groudon popped up again,” she muses. She could at least tell him about that. Speaking of which . . . she eyes Greyson curiously, “How ya been since then?” She fishes for information regarding his close exposure to Groudon’s orb. It’s an incredible source of Primal Energy. From what she’s seen in her research, she’s surprised he came out unscathed.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
kids [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 3:01:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
HOME ALONE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
sensing her discomfort, he quickly avoids that line of questioning. some people didn't want that life - he wasn't going to judge. he blinks, turning his doe-like gaze onto her.
[break][break]
"uh, don't kids like candy...?"
[break][break]
why were they a bad idea?
[break][break]
primal energy? he didn't know much about it, aside from that short moment with groudon. was there something special about it?
[break][break]
"i'm, uh, good."
[break][break]
he swallows nervously.
[break][break]
"minor scratches and all - nothing major. just glad to get a few weeks off. anything special about that type of energy?"
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
kids [m]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 20:50:20 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva blinks and glances from Greyson to the candy and back to Greyson. Sure kids love candy but . . . “You know, like, the sugar rush they get off it?” she assumes that can get chaotic – not that she’s experienced it before.

Nodding, Eva contemplates his question. She’s not quite sure what she can talk about and what she can’t. The confidentiality of their studies have changed since the appearance of Groundon and the gracious help of the Hoenn Officers and Citizens that helped defend the region from its little Primal temper tantrum. Of course, she didn’t want to scare Greyson eithers.

“Ohhhh it’s special, yeah,” how they haven’t quite figured out yet. There does seem to be some sort of tether between it and the past, “It’s just very powerful, as you saw. Wanted to make sure you’ve been feeling ok and that there haven’t been any . . . side effects,” nausea, migraines, hallucinations, vision of the past, parts of you and other things disappearing, sudden death . . . that sort of stuff.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
kids [m]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 2:41:09 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
HOME ALONE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
his eyes dance from eva, to the candy, to the kids, and back again.
[break][break]
"on second thought, maybe the candy was a bad idea..."
[break][break]
he chuckles nervously, scooping the remnants into a bowl, and tucking it away in an out of reach cupboard. disaster.. averted.. maybe?
[break][break]
greyson chews on the inside of his cheek, mulling over the idea of 'side effects'. [break][break]he could recall nothing in particular, but, he knew if there was the chance of them, gwen would lose her mind. so, he decided then and there, to keep this little secret between them.
[break][break]
"nothing that i can recall."
[break][break]
he admits, lips thin and palms flat against the counter.
[break][break]
"then again, i wasn't in the best shape afterwards. so if i did get any, they might've just been symptoms of what i was going through."

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
kids [m]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2021 22:39:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Disaster averted . . . as long as they don’t throw a tantrum now that they don’t have access to the candy. Kids are picky and quite sensitive. You can never win with them it seems. Eva decides not to mention it and just . . . see how things go with little nuggets.

Of course, Eva doesn’t want Greyson to suffer the consequences of Primal Energy intoxication. As far as she can tell, it’s fatal. There is a small sting of disappointment when there’s no additional information she can glean from him. Just another dead end, “Well, glad to hear you’re feelin’ ok,” her thoughts drift back to the others that experienced a brief spike in Primal Energy, being one of them. Perhaps she needed to go speak with him.

A sharp thrill of laughter rings out from the living room that nearly makes the doctor jump. Her gaze snaps back in that direction, “How long did they sucker you into doing this for?”

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
kids [m]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2021 5:03:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
HOME ALONE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
greyson gives her a small smile of appreciation, touched by her concern.
[break][break]
"what about matias? he was pretty close to groudon, if i recall correctly. any symptoms from him?"
[break][break]
despite not knowing the man that well, other than a short stint together at a farmhouse, and being his opponent in the tournament, he seemed like one of the good ones. be a shame to lose someone like that.
[break][break]
"heard he got promoted too. give him my congratulations next time you see him."
[break][break]
shifting, he leans into the counter with his hip, head turning to regard the children across the gap between kitchen and living room. they seemed to be enjoying themselves for the moment. then again, that could just be the calm before the sugar rushed storm.
[break][break]
"they said a few hours, no more than four, or five. but, we all know how that goes..."

[break]