saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Strike First
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 19:16:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]after throwing a final punch, he remains tense as he turns to meet the call of distress. immediately, anger fills him, threatening to consume and blind him much like that one fateful night in kanto. his glare is as hot as magmortar's flames.

but he stands his ground, calm enough to still think straight.

"fine. just...don't hurt her."

it's exaggerated but his concern is still genuine. they've been through much worse, however, that some punk ass robber barely compares.

matias moves over to the first duffle bag, slow in his movements to buy time for zarude's GRASS KNOT to slowly creep out from underneath the tiles.

the first bag's tossed over, then the second, and when the third one's flung, the GRASS KNOT springs out, wrapping around the abra and the man, but not eva, as thick vines look to BIND them from escaping.

matias is quick to close the distance.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Strike First
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 6:26:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva finds Matias’s fiery glare most concerning. She’s seen It before, not often, but only when something really ticked him off. Apparently, the man found it amusing. He must feel invincible, “My, my, looks like someone’s angry,” it’s the same hearty laugh from earlier that rings too loudly in her ears. It makes her just want to punch him.

Instead, she’s trapped beneath a bear hug, forced to watch Matias slowly . . . too slowly . . . toss over the duffle bags. She knows him well enough to know he’s got some sort of a plan.

In a reflex reaction, Eva’s pulled in even tighter when the man is startled by the sudden emergence of the GRASS KNOT. Equally as instinctive, he moves a hand to try and pry the vines off of him. It’s just the opportunity Eva needs to wiggle away and take a step towards freedom. There, she pauses, considering for a fraction of a second before spinning back around on her heels and throwing a mean right hook right across the man’s cheek, “Ow!” she chirps, immediately shaking out her right hand to dull the pain from the impact. She’s not used to punching things anymore.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Strike First
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 9:51:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias would punch him but eva beats him to it. so he simply watches as the man's unable to stumble back, instead caught by the BINDING GRASS KNOTS that continue to extend up and over his shoulders, stopping just short of his neck.

"good hit."

despite the situation, he still finds it in him to chuckle as he reaches her side. by now, the rest of the pokemon's taken care of, either knocked unconscious or stunned beyond compare.

"are you okay?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Strike First
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 13:40:21 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Despite the throbbing in her knuckles, it felt good to hit him. She hates that.

“Thanks,” she grins up at him before turning around to assess the scene. Siren are heard in the distance, someone has already phoned the police to take it over from here. No one seemed injured, so the doctor relaxes, “Yeah, I’m fine. Are you ok?” she turns back to Matias to give him a quick once over. He’s the one that just went toe to toe with three guys and charged in here without any hesitation.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Strike First
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 5:46:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]her response calms him, and after a breath, he nods.

"i'm okay."

and then he steps away to approach virizion to check up on her too, though he knows she's likely more than okay.

the approaching sirens means their job here will be done soon. until then, it's just keeping the criminals at bay.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Strike First
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 6:07:30 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

He says he’s ok, and after a moment of observing, she believes him. His response also calms her . . . but not completely. There’s still an adrenaline spike plucking at the tight string of anxiety. For as much as she still craved the thrill, she found herself reluctant to indulge in it, especially with him involved. Eva can’t shake the residual trauma of watching him die. Having to watch him charge in here recklessly while she was left behind was . . . a lot. Too much.

“Good,” she’s obviously glad he’s ok, but the smile soon bends into a frown as she follows him towards Vizirion, “Then what the hell, Matias!” her voice rises, ever so slightly. It’s not quite yelling, but it’s firm, “What did I ask about being reckless?" there’s a small pause for effect, allowing him to remember his promise, “You could have at least taken me with you instead of making me watch you charge in here,” it’s not hard to guess where her mind wandered when he disappeared into the building, not after recent events. Her voice softens along with a sigh, a hint of defeat laced with mild frustration, “I don’t want to sound like nag but . . . come on . . . right in front of me like that?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Strike First
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 8:05:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"huh?"

confusion tugs on his expression as he tilts his head over at her, though it only lasts for a brief moment before it fades when he looks back at virizion, bowing his head slightly as he approaches. the grassland pokemon regard them with a nod as well, but nothing more.

"i know..."

at her question, he tenses, remembering his promise.

"but i'm fine, eva. i'm safe. look — not a scratch on me."

not entirely true...as bruises are starting to form on his knuckles, along with a small cut on his lip from being punched. but compared to usual, this is nothing.

his eyes fall back on virizion, and with a sigh:

"...i just had to rush in."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Strike First
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 12:38:51 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

It seems he still doesn’t quite understand; that much is clear. He tries to comfort her with excuses:

I’m fine.

I had to.

They do nothing to comfort her. A brief gaze moves towards Virizion. She’s still not privy to the fact that it’s the pokemon’s influence that directly contradicts what she asks of him. Will he ever understand? Probably not, not until he has to watch her die (which will hopefully never happen). She sighs, letting her shoulders fall along with her gaze, “It’s not all about you anymore, Matias,” When he said ‘I love you’ he made a commitment, accepting responsibility for her well-being as much as his own. At least, to her it meant that. Her life isn’t just her own anymore and neither is his, “What about how it makes me feel?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Strike First
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 12:47:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]no, it isn't all about him, but it isn't about just them either. he's yet to tell her, but he'll have to soon.

matias reaches a hand out to smooth down fur on virizion's back; an act that calms him as well.

"i know, i know, i just..."

he sighs.

"it's complicated. can we talk about this later?"

they might not have a choice, as the door opens and in comes officers. still, he doesn't approach them yet; he waits for her response.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Strike First
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 18:42:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

He reaches to Virizion for comfort, it doesn’t go unnoticed.

It’s complicated? What is so complicated about it? Her expression mirrors the confusion. Is it really that hard for him to understand? Maybe she needs to be more understanding, give it more time. How much time is too much time? When it comes to his life she can only be so patient.

They didn’t have choice as officers entered the building, forcing their attention elsewhere, “Yeah, sure,” she sighs, turning her gaze towards the entrance. She straightens her posture and plants a pleasant smile on her face before turning to greet the local authorities.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Strike First
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 4:47:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: