[attr="class","morhuman"]
[attr="class","morhuman-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman-title"]
more human[break]than human

[attr="class","morhuman-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","morhuman-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman-icon"]

The beginning of sin is pride. In oneself, your actions, in the number of zeros in your bank account. Like the roots of a tree ingrained miles beneath the earth, pride feeds the fires of man. Urges them along paths few should tread. The broker is no expectation. Whether he knows it or not, ego is how he found himself here today.[break][break]

The static-filled crackle of silence bounced off polished white walls. Picked up by men in tailored suits less than thirty minutes ago, Killian half thought they belonged to Kaito. Ordered to kill him while the mobster made his move on Lex.[break][break]

But no, 's phantom played a different game. This pungent odor belonged to the League.[break][break]

Why?[break][break]

The door behind him opened, and Killian folded his hands onto the table. "Any longer, and you guys would have owed me a free pizza." he'll be out of here in no time. Why not have some fun while he waits?

[attr="class","morhuman-bot-1"]

notes about this post

My name is Jeff
[attr="class","morhuman-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#c1b3c7; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Corrosion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 8:40:52 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CORROSION

A GOOD POISON WORKS WELL AFTER IT'S COMPLETE

OFFICIAL INTERROGATIONS AREN'T HIS STRONG SUIT. He takes what he wants with little tolerance for those that would deprive him of his time. It's a big reason why he sits out of League business unless he gets to conduct the operation on his terms. Today is an exception. He's brought on because their capture just so happens to be within his jurisdiction: Slateport.

"Apologies. Usually I don't attend such proceedings."

Fernando sits across from him. His posture is rigid and his back straight. Curious eyes stare at the man in front of him, discerning what few details he can from his personal features.

"Silph. . To who do I owe the pleasure?"

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Corrosion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 9:40:51 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

It's the name that piques his interest. . Owner of a multi-billion dollar company, a gym leader, and an Avatar. Impressive accolades that mark him a key player in the game named Hoenn. You didn't call someone like him to handle a random thug off the street. [break][break]

"Made a mistake did you?" [break][break]

The voice is a phantom haunting the hallowed chambers of his mind. Both him and not at the same time.

[break][break]

Killian straightened his back, the casual smile of a man meeting an old friend on display. "No, a man like you wouldn't." those eyes on him are piercing. "Ian" he'd offer a handshake, but - Killian eyed the rectangular window to his right - that might not be wise.[break][break]

"So, what's made me worth your time?"

notes about this post

My name is Jeff

[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#c1b3c7; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Corrosion
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 23:04:18 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CORROSION

“IT’S NOT.”

Fernando has no qualms with getting straight to the point. What time Killian has with him is borrowed from the vestige of responsibility Fernando considers giving up. The title of Gym Leader no longer suits him. Those who’ve coveted his badge have long passed.

But, Slateport PD thinks I have a knack for dealing with people.

Killian looks to the window and Fernando averts his gaze. His attention rests on the paperwork held between his fingers. Detailed reports that only cover the surface of his infractions.

Personally, I disagree.

It only takes a moment for Fernando to gather himself.

So, what’s made you sloppy, Ian?

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Corrosion
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 5:32:41 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

His focus shifts back to Fernando, eyes pulled toward the papers like a magnet. What's written on those pages? Info on Killian Decker, the criminal from Johto who'd served his time? Or details about Kaito Nakada, the mobster whose depravity knew no limits? [break][break]

"Caught in a cage like one of your rats."[break][break]

The only way to find out is to test the waters. But skepticism nips at him, the possibility of a bluff all too real. Using blank papers to provide the illusion of information is a common tactic. He'd seen it done before.[break][break]

"Sloppy?" he chuckled, "I've got no idea what you're talking about." Killian leaned back in his seat, letting the posture he'd just taken the time to fix collapse into a slouch. An arm is thrown casually over the back of the chair. [break][break]

"But since you seem like the man with all the answers," he nodded to the papers, "Why don't you tell me?"

notes about this post

Watever do you meme?

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Corrosion
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2021 18:14:31 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CORROSION

THE COMMENT IS ENOUGH TO STEAL HIS ATTENTION. Fernando’s eye rises in a slow crawl. Purposeful, yet hinged in disbelief. An eyebrow cocks before Fernando finishes with a stern grimace. He wears the same disapproval that he’s become infamous for in the halls of League HQ.

…?

He clicks his tongue.

You’re here. That’s sloppy enough.

He shuffles the papers in his hand before aligning them with a soft push against the table’s surface.

You can be a rat and tell me what I want to hear while skirting around what you’re trying to hide.

MISTY TERRAIN coils from his sleeve. It extends like a tentacle, invitingly.

Or I can extract it from you. Your choice.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Corrosion
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 1:13:49 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

Fernando has a point. The fact Killian is here at all speaks to a casual disregard for his usual caution. A waning of skills that served him well for years. He'd gotten too relaxed in Hoenn. [break][break]

Having back in his life put blinders on him, and it shouldn't have. [break][break]

"Rat." [break][break]

Killian's smile broke at the word, lips tucking into a frown that only grew as mist spread into the room. A sweet aroma wafted to his nostrils, a teasing tentacle of allure inviting him to breath deep. [break][break]

He almost does.[break][break]

"And how do you plan to do that, Mr.Silph?"[break][break]

First , then , and now . Killian can't seem to escape from the machinations of Avatars. You wouldn't be remiss in thinking he got off on the rush of challenging those whose power far exceeded his own. In some ways, maybe he does. Regardless, his pension for poking beings of higher power bares its ugly teeth. [break][break]

"Your pretty pink mist is hardly intimidating."

notes about this post

Watever do you meme?

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Corrosion
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 5:08:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CORROSION

“AGREED.”

Fernando brandishes the brevity of a smile. It proves no more permanent than the souls that surround him. Pulled at his whim, for his work, when convenient to him. In that regard, the world revolves around him.

In another, it does not.

I stand corrected; I will not.

A pierce hiss emanates from his chest. MISTY TERRAIN effuses from every and any opening. His sleeves, the opening of his ankles. even the gap between skin and collar. It clouds the room until even the window becomes covered in a dense veil.

You’re right. My pretty pink mist isn’t intimidating. It does nothing.

A silhouette forms behind him. Hoenn natives should recognize it by now. Fernando may not boast about the bond in public like the others but everyone recognizes the first to lead them.

But the same cannot be said for my friend.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Corrosion
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 5:52:38 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

The mist overwhelms in an instant, filling the room to the brim. Now more than ever, Killian's become the very thing Fernando assumed him to be, a rat. Held hostage inside a vorpal cage of fumes which Fernando controlled entirely. [break][break]

Suffocated by the terrain, there's no choice but to breathe it in. The breath comes almost instinctively as the figure forms behind Killian's captor. Pink vapors snake up his nose, delicious in its smell, insidious in its intentions. It keeps him rooted in his seat despite the violent urge to stand.[break][break]

"What are you -" [break][break]

A dull, throbbing pain pulsed at the back of Killian's mind - a scar left behind by nightmares willingly endured slowly tears itself open. [break][break]

"So smart but so stupid at the same time. I thought you were better than this?"[break][break]

Louder now than before, the familiar phantom of a voice returns.[break][break]

"What are you doing?" strained, he focused on the figure - one he doesn't recognize. "Who's behind you?"

notes about this post

Watever do you meme?

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Corrosion
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 21:39:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CORROSION

“SO SMART BUT SO STUPID AT THE SAME TIME.”

The voice in his mind echoes from Fernando’s mouth. It comes out in unison. Reinforced by coincidence. Perhaps it’s intentional. Or maybe, just maybe, the world has decided to turn its back on Killian. For all his faults and all his merits, the world of Pokemon has decided upon Fernando Silph to deliver its judgement.

Do you really not know?

Grey becomes black. Black becomes purple. And then it reverts back to black as Tapu Fini materializes, forward and full.

Blank, rainbow colored eyes, stare back at him. Emotionless. Just like he will be, soon enough.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Corrosion
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 16:41:14 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

What? Killian blinked. Is Fernando speaking inside his mind, reading his thoughts? Or is it truly a coincidence that he mirrored the demon from Killian's nightmares so perfectly. [break][break]

"How are you doing that?" [break][break]

"It must hurt not being able to piece it all together." [break][break]

Throbbing turns to pounding, and Killian forces himself not to breathe. He had to get out of this room before whatever the fuck Fernando had planned dug its claws any further. The chair clatters to the ground, and he slowly backed away in search of the exit. His eyes not once leaving the Tapu Fini. [break][break]

"Tapu Fini."[break][break]

The deity's eyes are haunting in their vacancy. A single glance into them halts Killian's feet halfway to freedom. [break][break]

"No escape, nowhere to run."[break][break]

"Locked in a room."[break][break]

Elbow thrown over his mouth, Killian's forced to breathe once again, but it does little to shield him from the mist. Another tear into the scar left behind by 's nightmares. [break][break]

The world feels so heavy.[break][break]

"Give him what he wants."[break][break]

"The fuck are you doing, Fernando?" he coughed, fighting through the pain.

notes about this post

Watever do you meme?

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Corrosion
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 9:10:58 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CORROSION

“INTERROGATING.”

There is a glint of a smile that creeps across his face at Killian’s adverse reaction. However, it’s quickly buried back into the fairy’s shroud as Fernando resumes business.

Now then, Ian. No need to be melodramatic.

Fernando takes a deep breath as if to demonstrate.

It’s probably thicker than you’re used to but no more difficult than a hike up Mount Chimney.

For now, Tapu Fini remains motionless. Almost statue, imposing in its own right.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Corrosion
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 19:38:56 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

Melodramtic. [break][break]

Killian bit the inside of his cheek. The salty taste of cooper pooled on his tongue. What a condescending ass. Insulting that Fernando breathed deep the mist and expected Killian to do the same. As if he weren't playing some fucked up game. [break][break]

"Is he, though? Maybe you're overthinking."[break][break]

"Breath, Killian."[break][break]

The well of oxygen in his lungs runs dry, and again, he's forced to take in the vapor. Gasping, it fills his chest - pumps something sweet and sinister into his veins. [break][break]

Silence. Without his Pokemon, it's the one weapon he has against the man. Best to use it while he still can. Poke the bear. Scorn the gods and invite their wrath. Either way - he'll make Fernando work for whatever he's trying to get.

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Can you hear me now? Screaming in your thoughts? Feel me clawing at the walls? Just breath, Killian - it'll all be okay. Let me in.
[attr="class","decker-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#c1b3c7; }.decker-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Corrosion
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 7:10:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CORROSION

“NOT SO BAD, RIGHT?”

Fernando smiles as Killian has no recourse but to breathe in his essence. It does nothing, yet, but having it circulate should be enough to lay the foundation for what comes next. Like those before him, indoctrination comes slow. All rats squeal with the right pressure.

Hardly intimidating.

He repeats the point to drive it home. Undoing his bluff was one thing, dismantling his belief system is another. Let him recant so that his mind can appreciate the dominance of Hoenn’s primary avatar.

After all, Tapu Fini is kind of cute, isn’t it?

Small talk to dilute his point. Casual enough to show just how comfortable Fernando is in the situation. Confidence comes in more than just insults and boasts. His attitude spells out what he could never state on record.

It often goes overlooked in favor of some of the flashier Legendaries. While it doesn’t reshape the earth or raise the sea, it’s quite impressive. Do you know a lot about the Tapus, Ian?

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Corrosion
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 13:38:49 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

Banter, the sharp-wit Killian so often used to defuse tension, electrifies the lightning rod that is his tongue. Flooding his mouth in a static that begs to be released. The admin's lips remained sealed, however. Glued shut by a will that refused to indulge Fernando in his twisted entertainment. [break][break]

The businessman fancies himself a dominant force. It's no mystery. Nothing for Killian to solve and piece together. That arrogant smile and condescending tone paint that picture clearly. Fernando might have power, even control, but he's no different than any other obstacle Killian has faced. [break][break]

No different than Kaito or . [break][break]

. [break][break]

A name on a list to overcome and conquer. [break][break]

Killian's resolve is iron, forged from something a man of privilege will not and cannot understand. Patronizing words and a room filled in mist won't break him. If 's nightmares couldn't - if his greatest fears made manifest were little more than an inconvenience, then this would be nothing. [break][break]

And yet...[break][break]

Deep breath [break][break]

Because one way or another, his body will do it on its own. Biology is funny that way. You can only hold your breath for so long before survival kicks in and has you gasping for air. [break][break]

The mist slithers like an Ekans through his nostrils, coils around a mental scar that it once tore open, and forces it to close. A field of noise quiets in his thoughts for the first time in months. [break][break]

Clarity. [break][break]

Surprise is a flashbang that goes off suddenly inside windows of blue. "The fuck is going on here?" Killian waits for a voice to come. For the phantom representative of his torment to resume the heckling that drove him mad. [break][break]

It never comes.[break][break]

Footsteps echo, the knocked-over chair is set upright, and Killian takes a seat. A moment of careful contemplation is given. Internal conflict furrows the dark bush of his brows as his eyes lock onto Fernando, seeking an answer. [break][break]

"Not as much as you, I'm sure." [break][break]

Corrosive without knowing it - the mist layers rust on iron.

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Silence. Clarity. Corrosion.
[attr="class","decker-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#c1b3c7; }.decker-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]