awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @reyes
reyes de la fuente
[m] the not-so-new hire
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 0:43:59 GMT
reyes de la fuente Avatar
 by sea, he traveled. it took a few weeks to get here, but it was nothing compared to his time spent in Rocket. once he came to Sootopolis, Reyes was expected to be brought up to speed about the situation in Hoenn. he was to keep a look out for a "Beast" - . he didn't know anyone in Hoenn; it might as well be a fresh start here.

Sootopolis came under Rocket control after a fierce battle. some remaining Grunts and other ranks were sent to the region to help keep it there. as a veteran Kanto Rocket, Reyes was plucked from the herd. maybe it had something to do with old associates in the other region. a few came to mind, but they faded pretty fast.

hopping off the Rocket transport, he'd stand on the docks. this Rowan was supposed to meet him here.

1/5
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
[m] the not-so-new hire
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 1:20:24 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“You must be Reyes, yeah?” Rowan had been charged with welcoming a veteran of the organization to the region, someone who served in Kanto and came rather well recommended from the previous regime. He didn’t necessarily mind the responsibility, he’d rather be doing this sort of work instead of the things often expected of the Beasts. “I’m Rowan, nice to meet you.” A hand extended towards the man, offering a superficial smile in the interest of being polite.

“Welcome to Sootopolis City, the new headquarters of Team Rocket in Hoenn.” These docks were secure and private, meaning that he could talk freely about his relationship to the organization for once. “Much better than the submarine, I can assure you.” Nothing was more abysmal than being stuck on that metal tube for days at a time.

close tab

played by

lackadaisy

rey
he/him/his
27 years old
november 8
saffron city
heterosexual
grunt
tell me; are you going to bark or bite?
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @reyes
reyes de la fuente
[m] the not-so-new hire
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 1:28:18 GMT
 "I am, yes" Reyes would reply at the young man's inquiry. a tanned hand would grasp the other's outstretched hand, the business handshake up to par. the other 'citizens of the boat' transporting them had waded past them to their own respected greeters. he was left with . "a pleasure, Rowan."

much better than the submarine. 

a light chuckle escaped his lips. "is that so?" Reyes begins, releasing Rowan's hand to scratch his chin "well, I shall not be in a hurry to check that out" the new Headquarters though "were you there when Rocket took the city?" he asked the young man, glancing around the surroundings. he was curious to hear of the strategy.

2/5

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
[m] the not-so-new hire
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 2:02:29 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Yeah, I was.” An integral piece of the puzzle, according to those above him. “Got my Beast position afterwards, due to my actions during the invasion.” Rowan preferred to keep those details vague, though he’d offer an explanation should he be pressed. He was supposed to be proud of his accomplishments, though he was anything but pleased.

“A dock is a poor place for discussion, though. There’s a bar not too far from here, follow me.” Rowan stepped away from , and for the first time they might have noticed the lingering presence of a shiny Inteleon, watching the two of them intently. “Don’t mind Natasha, she’s over-protective and paranoid.”

They’d arrive at the establishment in a short amount of time, Rowan holding the door open for Reyes and following him inside. “Wait outside, Natasha.” The Inteleon nodded and posted up outside the door, monocular eyes searching the street on either side. “Order what you want, it’s on me.”

close tab

played by

lackadaisy

rey
he/him/his
27 years old
november 8
saffron city
heterosexual
grunt
tell me; are you going to bark or bite?
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @reyes
reyes de la fuente
[m] the not-so-new hire
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 2:37:30 GMT
it was quite clear did not want to speak of his 'actions' in the raid. but Reyes was not going to press him for his specific participation anyway. "not to worry" he says to the young man "my curiosity is only for the tactics involved; it is most helpful if I am selected to participate in something big later on." he needed to know how Rocket worked in Hoenn. there were too many unfamiliar grounds. Avatars. Legendries. he had no interest in 'godhood'. but it was still good to know these things.

but follow he would.

slipping into a bar near the docks, Reyes glanced once around. there were a few fellows and ladies from the ship here, talking already and ordering something to calm their stomachs. "she's fine" the man would state regarding Rowan's Inteleon "it's better to be cautious" though this statement would probably not earn him brownie points with the water-type. not that he cared anyway. "a ginger beer." he adds when a waiter/ess comes to collect their order.

the sea sickness is still swimming in his gut.

3/5

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[m] the not-so-new hire
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 5:58:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: