Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Intemperance [S]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 1:21:50 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

he had finally made it to sootopolis. the city hidden in a crater. a city that, just recently, had come under ROCKET control. peculiar rumors had made their way down the grapevine and drawn barnaby here - both for work and for pleasure.[break][break]

he was low-profile for this trip. barnaby had cast off his public facade - the platinum blonde locks that he was so well-known for - in favor of his ROCKET persona. here, his natural raven-black hair blended into the crowd. he was less exuberant, less theatrical. [break][break]

of course, barnaby found himself outside of a quaint lakeside bar not too long after arriving in town. he ordered a whiskey on the rocks, found a pleasant spot to sit on the patio, and settled in to watch the setting sun paint the water with vibrant shades of pink, yellow, and orange. he took a sip. and another. the ice tinkled against his glass as barnaby drank until, all too soon, his glass was empty.
[break][break]

+ @dutch

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#6bc0e9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:6px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:45px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Intemperance [S]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 1:34:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"need a refill?" a voice sounded beside and above the man. well, wasn't he a looker? her own raven locks were tied up in a long ponytail. Dutch had been out when Rocket took the city, and she was applauding the efforts involved. a seize wasn't as glamorous as the movies made it seem. she had been involved with a few during her pirate raiding.

but right now?

one hand held a sizable pitcher of alcohol, the other a big glass. without waiting for a response, she sits in the seat opposite. besides and , Dutch hadn't really introduced herself to the other Rockets. time to fix that. this guy looked new; might as well bond over it, right? unless she was mistaken! but who really gave a shit?
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Intemperance [S]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 23:50:19 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

barnaby glanced up, momentarily startled by the woman's lilting voice beside him. he was always a little on edge whenever he was on ROCKET business. you never knew who could appear around the corner - obviously. it was apparent, however, that this woman meant no harm. yet, anyway.[break][break]

"i'd be delighted." the dark-haired man smiled warmly at his newfound drinking companion, but eyed her with a particularly piercing gaze. she was beautiful, to be sure... but were her intentions purely social? barnaby supposed he was about to find out.[break][break]

casually, he leaned forward and angled his glass toward her to be refilled. once he was topped-off, he'd lean back into his seat and cross one leg over the other. still smiling, he'd ask her an innocent-enough question. "so what brings you to the city?" barnaby was curious about her response; if she was affiliated with ROCKET, he might be able to decipher that, depending on how she answered.

[break][break]

+ @dutch

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:6px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:45px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Intemperance [S]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 0:40:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"you a Rocket?" subtleness was never Dutch's strong suit. she asked this bluntly but not unkindly, raising a brow with amusement "if not - you got balls coming here" a chuckle "this is Rocket turf now. anyone not with us is against us, or so the saying goes." but she didn't seem very threatening. hell, she could care less if it was a League folk. but she would report it later if so.

she knew, though, from his vibe. he was indeed with them. but it took admission on his part. maybe a fellow Grunt even! "I'm Dutch Ahlberg" she adds after she tops his drink off. she also tops her own, swinging it back with the grace of a seasoned alcoholic. "I don't really socialize much with the others, so I figure it was time to change that."
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Intemperance [S]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 1:11:58 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

he regarded her with a calculating stare. it wasn't harsh or unpleasant, just thoughtful. a moment of silence passed before he nodded and grinned at the woman seated across from him. "you can call me BEE. and yes, i am indeed a ROCKET." given that they were in a ROCKET-occupied city, barnaby didn't see the harm in revealing his alias. she, too, had a vibe that was unmistakably deviant. what was the worst that could happen? she just wanted a little company, after all.[break][break]

"only a simple grunt, however. i'm not privy to anything too scandalous." yet. he had his ambitions. "a pleasure to meet you, dutch." barnaby slowly swirled his glass, a spark of curiosity in his blue eyes. he took a sip - not as enthusiastically as his companion, but still substantial. [break][break]

"well i'm honored you chose me to socialize with." barnaby smirked, then continued. "why not skip the pleasantries and go straight to the good bits? tell me your darkest secret." leisurely, he sat back in his chair, one hand holding his drink and the other propped on the armrest. the side of his head rested in the palm of this free hand. he watched her with a mischievous grin, curious how she would respond.
[break][break]

+ @dutch

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Intemperance [S]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 3:08:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: