pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Ocean Bros [Gym]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 1:22:30 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp nodded along for most of it- but then laughed and shook his head at the last bit.

"Nope!" Reaching out, Temp ran his hand over the shells of a few of the Clamperl. He raised a brow before turning back to . "I'm a resource to ask questions but this is your Gym Challenge. You make all the big choices!" So? Would Rowan pick relocation or finding the reason? He could also pick something totally different if he had other ideas...
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Ocean Bros [Gym]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 5:04:20 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Alright, then…” Rowan hesitated for a moment, unsure of which direction would be the best one to take. “It stands to reason that if something disrupted the Clamperl, other Pokémon would be affected as well. Ecosystems are sensitive like that, after all.” A hand gestured for Phione to return to his side, seeing as they were going to be moving out soon.

“We should figure out what the disruption is. You know where we should be looking?”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Ocean Bros [Gym]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 22:26:55 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"I have a few ideas!" Since had decided on a course of action, Temp would do his best to help. His waterproof tablet was taken out of a pouch on his hip and he pulled up a location not too far away. "This is a known spot where Clamperl tend to cluster. It's just outside of out jurisdiction for permanent research. The institute that works through my Gym can only afford to go out there and check them a few times a year." Most of the other, closer areas with Clamperl seemed just fine- it was just this outcropping that was suffering. They also got more close surveillance.

"My pokemon should be able to get up there pretty quick!" A Sharpedo was called out, one of his aces. She gives Rowan and his pokemon a dirty look but is otherwise tame. "Just grab on and she'll jet us wherever we need to go!" He hoped Rowan had gloves, though; she had some pretty Rough Skin.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Ocean Bros [Gym]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 5:25:27 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Phione and Mistral should be able to keep up, but I’ll have to bring back my Kubfu for now.” A hand moved to the Pokéball on his hip, returning them to their capsule. As much as he wanted to train the Kubfu, they wouldn’t have been able to swim that distance as easily as the others would have. “Alright, I’m ready.”

Gloved hands gripped onto the Sharpedo, grasping the rough hide carefully. He’d been around the species enough to know how to handle them, after all.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Ocean Bros [Gym]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 23:29:56 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
When was ready, Temp nodded and gave his Sharpedo a small pat. The shark pokemon shifted subtly in the water- and then she was off, speeding like a bullet through the water as she was built to do. It was rough to hold on to her, but Temp was practiced with it by now. Rowan, however, might have a but more trouble if he wasn't used to doing this. Thankfully, most pokemon stayed out of the way of a pissy Sharpedo zooming as fast as she could.

She she stopped it wasn't gentle. It was more like slamming on the breaks. Below it was rocky and stony. Unlike the corals and reefs around Pacifidlog, this was much plainer to look at. Still, color in the form of life. If one squinted, you could see the blue shells of waiting Clamperl hiding in the sand below, waiting for an easy meal.

But, as expected, there wasn't that many.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ocean Bros [Gym]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 8:22:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: