he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 9:00:22 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"Wouldn't the Machoke hurt?" he can't help but ask, clearly not experience with pokemon working with more delicate things. Machokes and their evolutions were often and building spots, not trying to clear out the stress knots of a person. [break][break]

"I guess, more out of necessity though than anything else"

mZ2FOTjd

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Sauna [break]
+ 691 / 1000

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 9:05:31 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RECESS

KNEADING BODIES MOLDING TIES

“BUT THAT’S EXACTLY WHY YOU MAKE TIME FOR THEM; BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO.”

Razz gets his answer when the Machoke slowly applies pressure to its thumbs. Its thumbs push against Fernando’s back, hooked onto his shoulders, and slowly rubbing them in slow circles.

Mmm,” he groans in approval, noticeably under the stress of the Machoke’s pressure as his voice creaks with the Pokemon’s movements.

Which is why those pockets of windows are the easiest to emphasize and scale up. If you have to eat, then splurge on a meal that’s healthy but delicious. That’s your chance to unwind before you set out again.

Ml_3YkLX

HEAT POINTS: 630

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 9:39:51 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

For now Razz listens to the older man's words as he tries to be calm for when one of the workers tries to work their magic. Though all it seems to do is cause pain. Apparently the knots in his shoulders were very tight. Sure, he'll go along with that as he endures. [break][break]

"Well with the way things are right now, I'm just lucky for meals for myself and my pokemon as a new roof needed to be provided," he comments as he winces again with the way the masseuse continues to work on his shoulders.

wnPCeggr

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Sauna [break]
+ 647 / 1000

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 9:57:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RECESS

“ARE YOU?”

Fernando turns his head, planting his cheek against the open space to stare at Razz. “How much have you been spending?” From what he calls, Razz should be making more than enough to make ends meet. In this instance, he forgets about the fact that technically, Razz is now homeless, but meals should never be an issue.

Do you need help?

It goes without saying, Salem receives the most gentle treatment between the three. A smaller frame, a different anatomy—the Pokemon get pampered in comparison, soft caresses that sift through his fur.

2flHtLig

HEAT POINTS: 610

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 10:12:27 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Bit more than usual, had to make a payment on my home not long before things happened," he pauses with a pained hissed as she goes over a particularly painful spot. "But now with Sootopolis how it is I've been needing to pay for a motel that could actually fit my pokemon, and now have to buy them what they need to keep in their best shape," and that was just the tip of the ice burg of expenses.
For now he expects the other to know about the city, what he doesn't realize is that he probably hasn't informed his employer that that was where he lived. [break][break]

He hears Salem make a concerned meow and the Razz waves it off for now. Let the cat enjoy continue to enjoy it as the Meowstic's purring was loud enough to be heard through the room. "Don't think so?" he answers back about the help, "Just a matter of adjusting is all until I figure out what to do." he's done it before when he ran away, and he could figure it out now.

2eZhNSkf

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Sauna [break]
+ 613 / 1000

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 18:40:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RECESS

“MOTEL?”

Fernando sounds absolutely flabbergasted. His surprise is measured and nowhere near how much he portrays it. But that’s the point in saving face, a perpetual act of push and pull.

Nonsense,” he dismisses with forceful sense of authority. “Kingsman, that’s no way to live for a person of your stature.

Fernando lets out an abrupt sigh as knuckles strike just the right place. He shimmies a bit further down the table, showing his appreciation for the Machoke’s FOCUS ENERGY.

Why don’t you stay at one of my places? Slateport Gym should be more than enough for your Pokemon. I also have a condo in Lilycove that doesn’t get much use, if that’s more your style.

c56w2qr8

HEAT POINTS: 608

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 21:43:29 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz feels like countering on how a Motel was no place to live for someone like him. Personally he felt low enough on the poll to feel like it was where he belonged. Though with the authoritative tone Fernando used, old habits kicked in at being unable to counter back against what he said. [break][break]

So instead he ponders about the offer, and can't help but feel guilty, "I'm not sure, I really don't want to impose sir as you've already done a lot for me."

1BaEDcT4

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Sauna [break]
+ 513 / 1000

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 21:56:57 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RECESS

HESISTANCE SPELLS DEFEAT. The lack of decisiveness in his words means that Fernando will strike first. He does so with a frown that looks to pull at the same guilty strings that bind Razz from accepting in the first place. Time to repurpose it for his own use.

Kingsman, do you think my place is worse than the Motel you’re staying at?

HEAT POINTS: 532

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 22:12:02 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I what? No, of course not sir," honestly he's sure any place of Silph's would be better than the Motel he's settled on. As Razz was more focused on haste than looking for quality when it first hit him that he had no where to go. [break][break]

"I just don't want to be a burden, and for you to give me a place of yours seems like much," he tries to explain himself better.

5gyi8QNQ

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Sauna [break]
+ 480 / 1000

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 23:57:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RECESS

“THEN ACCEPT IT GRACIOUSLY,” he repeats firmly.

Any regrets are mine to bear. A lesson to be learnt. Only through experience can we learn where we extend a hand too far or too short.

The sound of more lotion spreading across their hands fill the room with the squish of liquid. Cold to the touch, it works their way into their muscles.

And if you still feel guilty, work hard. Perform until you feel deserving.

QlCwshe_

HEAT POINTS: 474

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 18:54:45 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I..." he wants to protest because he feels weird about it but in the end it's probably not to look a gift horse in the kouth. "I.. thank you sir, I'm very greatful," because he has no other real words to say to that. Though he ponders on the whole 'work hard' thing because he doubts Ranger work actually means anything to the other. [Break][break]

"Is there is something I can do as thanks?"

TzqSBrVE

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Sauna [break]
+ 460 / 1000

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 20:10:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RECESS

“YOU’RE WELCOME.”

Fernando sits on his question for a bit as their massage moves onto the next phase. While Salem is naturally excluded, given the much softer and gentler massage, the two men have had their muscles ‘unwound’.

Hold onto that gratefulness.

He inhales causing his chest to rise as he anticipates the next touch.

There are times when work becomes tedious. When you don’t want to do it. But when we work for those we love and appreciate, it makes it easier to stomach because we’re doing it for them.

An idea strikes and Fernando tucks it away for later.

I am forever grateful to Hoenn of being my home after Kanto was razed. That’s why I put so much into it. The endless hours and expensive costs that comes with protecting the region? I don’t mind it if that means bettering the region that took me in.

LquKNo3x

HEAT POINTS: 464

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 7:29:49 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz winces as the massage changes up and with the way they're doing things. The younger man not sure if he'll get used to the feeling of all this as he just listens to Fern about how he was grateful for the region in taking him in. Makes him ponder as he tries to take in the advice. Though it makes him wonder since the other came here from Kanto. [break][break]

"Do you feel nervous at all?" he questions allowing a bit of a pause, "Now that Rocket has taken one city?"

[break][break]
p9xJzo5R

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Sauna [break]
+ 377 / 1000

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 7:39:43 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RECESS

“TRUTHFULLY?”

Fernando pauses, unsure of his answer. Well, not really. He knows his answer from the bottom of his heart but he hesitates for appearances, to make it look like it’s well thought out, contemplative.

No. Not really.

Cold lotion is applied directly to their backs. This time, the fingers merely brush against their skin. It pushes, at times, but never roughly. No more than a caress as they emphasize pleasure over practicality. For Fernando, not much changes due to his choice of masseuse.

It was inevitable. When they expand to the main land, I’ll worry.

|xUblwic

HEAT POINTS: 459

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 8:33:09 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

There is a small hiss at the sudden cold lotion, still unsure about what he felt about all this. So he just tries to focus on the conversation.

[break][break]

"I guess, just wish there was an actual way to stop it from happening to begin with," he comments still annoyed. He was usually busy with work to really interact with many citizens. "I'm guessing you'll have a plan if such a thing were to happen?" he continues his questioning seeing as with him being the working type it felt relevant.

[break][break]
4C3oVPGU

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Sauna [break]
+ 325 / 1000