part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2021 20:44:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RECESS

KNEADING BODIES MOLDING TIES

FERNANDO’S VACATION IS HARDLY ONE AT ALL. He never truly stops working. As long as he breathes so too will he pursue his future. The gnawing pain in his arm serves as a reminder of their future.

The venture into Lavaridge town is meant to be a retreat from the bustling routine of Slateport. Here, his only connection to his job is the laptop he nurses throughout the day. Like the child he will never have, he carries it around no matter where he goes.

The only exception is when he has to wait on others. Only then does he meander around the hotel. These brief breaks is the only time he’ll entertain their amenities.

To no surprise, he invites Razz as well. An appointment for a couple’s massage is scheduled in accordance to his free time. The room is adorn with romantic decor and faint scented candles. Here early, due to his proximity, Fernando shuffles onto the leather massage table donned in only a white robe.

UgY7XHBi

HEAT POINTS: 978

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 11:54:01 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Razz takes a break from work at Fernando’s request, someone’s who’s word he takes a bit more seriously than others seeing how this was the man paying him. So he arrives at the sauna he was asked to attend, in uniform as it was still his only pair of clothes at the moment. An embarrassing fact but it wasn’t like he had much options. [break][break]

As he arrived he was told the CEO was waiting for him for the couple’s massage? Maybe he had more than one appointment today and planned on meeting another for a different time. Either way both their schedules were full surely so he went along with it. They ask for him to put away his Meowstic, but after a quick show of Salem’s papers as a service pokemon they stop bugging. He’s told to relax, take his clothes off and place the robe instead. Though seeing how uncomfortable that would be, he keeps his pants at least before being shown the room and once more he is sure Fernando mixed up times between him and another. [break][break]

”Umm would another time be better sir?” he’s quick to get to the point, unsure about this.[break][break]

P60pa0fT

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 22:07:43 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RECESS

“KINGSMAN?”

Fernando looks up from his position. He’s already laid out on the table, face sandwiched between leather plush, waiting for his ‘partner’. When he cranes his neck up, he’s none too surprised to see Razz already robed.

Why? Are you busy?

FrdkSgOE

HEAT POINTS: 938

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 22:14:03 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"uhhh no sir but..." Razz tails off as he looks around the room. He may not be very familiar with romance having no experience himself but he knows a theme when it's set up for commercial use. At least Salem seems to enjoy the smell of some of the candles as he hops off Razz and goes closer to one. [Break][break]

"I just figured with the package you ordered that you might had mixed up times"

tDPSSmoo

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 0:06:50 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RECESS

THEY QUESTION EACH OTHER IN TURN, all in accordance to their own understanding. An eyebrow hitches but the confusion remains subtle between the creases of his face.

What makes you think that, Kingsman?

He can see Salem dart around in his peripheral vision and his conclusion comes shortly after.

Oh, I forgot about Salem. Did you want one for him too? That can be arranged.

tz8xo8ex

HEAT POINTS: 910

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 1:55:31 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"They called this a 'couple’s massage,' I figured that and the way the room's decor is you expected another," he doesn't think he's being subtle. Simple and to the point.
[Break][break]

Unless this was intended?" he questions not long after Salem gets the offer for something too. The Meowstic clapping and looking to his trainer with his big kitty eyes to say yes. He groans, "Uhh sure then, thank you" meanwhile he sits in the other table not entirely sure what to do as he's never done such a thing before.

pLbqfncQ

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 9:22:01 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RECESS

WAS THAT IT? Fernando doesn’t hesitate at once. His answer is immediate, as if it should be common sense.

Couple massages are cheaper because it’s a two for one deal,” he replies with hint of pride. “It’s the only way for us to get matching massages in the same room.

They’re both considerably early which gives them ample alone time. Once the schedule time hits, the masseuses will arrive, hence their start.

k_POJGFi

HEAT POINTS: 824

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 1:06:55 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

And like that all his questions are gone. He figure there was a logical solution to all this, he just didn't know what it was. Because couples things confuse him. It wasn't like he had much interaction with people his age growing up to really understand such things. "AH okay, sorry the décor confused me," he simple answers as for now he takes a seat on the other table as they weren't. [break][break]

"Umm you brought me here to talk right?" because for him it should still be all business

ht4QzrNZ

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Sauna [break]
+ 838 / 1000

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 12:13:13 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RECESS

“INDEED.”

A pair of masseuses arrive and Fernando immediately interjects. He requests another to join them, indicating that the third was intended for their Pokemon companion. Naturally, they agree to it but can only promise to should someone else be available.

He leaves them to discuss outside of the room as Fernando waits for the good news.

For the most part. I thought it’d do you well to relax and take a break amidst everything else.

U4HNA_AM

HEAT POINTS: 784

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 12:20:44 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Salem claps at the idea of being included possibly and for a chance to relax too. Seeing as most his focus was always on keeping his trainer somewhat calm. It was nice to have a little extra rest time. [break][break]

While Razz just seems to tense at the sight of them, unsure about this whole thing. He hasn't tried it, and doesn't know how comfortable he'd felt with another massaging him. "Thanks I suppose sir, though after being active in Hoenn for about a year now it seems like there is always something going on"[break][break]

Eq2|CXM2

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Sauna [break]
+ 745 / 1000

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 7:42:08 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RECESS

“WELCOME TO MY LIFE.”

Fernando responds in kind with a sardonic laugh. The way his grin grows reflect his inward annoyance.

The action never stops. You can always do more,” he pauses. “At least that’s what I tell myself.

He rolls his head against his neck in anticipation.

But taking that road takes its toll on your body. On your mental state and psyche. And knowing who I am, and what I will do—I won’t stop.

His gaze shifts to Razz and then Salem.

So we must take care of ourselves in the small pockets of time we have. Anything to make sure we can give it our best in the times to come.

xTjvS714

HEAT POINTS: 699

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 8:08:59 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Yeah Rangering is enough work as it is, can't even imagine trying to juggle your company and being Gym Leader," he pauses for a moment in thought, "Though guess now you're adding Counselman again on top of that right?" he ask wanting to be sure what he's heard is correct. [break][break]

"So is it just places like this that help you relax from all of that?"

VB47hmOO

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Sauna [break]
+ 733 / 1000

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 8:23:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RECESS

HIS NOSE WRINKLES AT THE COMMENT. Although his return to the Council was no secret, to know that it’s spread so pervasively is troubling. Not that it matters, but knowing that such information runs rampant proves disparaging.

Delegation does wonders when applied correctly.

The door opens and the masseuses' return with an extra in tow. Their plus one turns out to be a Machoke instead of another human.

Not necessarily,” Fernando continues. “Food, drinking, smoking, exercise. Everyone has hobbies Kingsman. It’s up to you to find which ones enrich and renew you.

X|bpR9Xl

HEAT POINTS: 689

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 8:35:08 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz just hums in responce to that, slightly distracted as the masseuses' come back with their Machoke companion. The younger man seems nervous but Salem leaps up from his spot on the Ranger's table in excitement at how this might feel. It always seemed to look good on TV. He would end up laying down in a similar fashion to Fernando. [break][break]

"I don't really rest, I just work," he comments and Salem seems to meow in such a way as if screaming 'tell me about it' because he knows his trainer's habit.

QDflryG0

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Sauna [break]
+ 395 / 1000

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RECESS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 8:55:40 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

RECESS

FERNANDO CRANES HIS NECK BACKWARDS, looking for their masseuses. “The Machoke is for me,” he announces, excited at the prospect of having someone with enough strength to creak out his many knots.

As the professionals start to prepare, spurting lotion into their hands and rubbing them together, Fernando returns to their conversation.

But you still take time out of your day for yourself. You eat, you sleep, you shower.

dBWfS7HK

HEAT POINTS: 645