[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Wooden walls, wooden floors, even a wooden bucket in the corner to fill and pour on an outcrop of hot stones. The humidity was high enough for now, Remiel thought, entering the sauna with a white towel wrapped around his waist and nothing more.[break][break]

His body covered with scars of dragon teeth and claw, scars that may seem all too familiar to the man already inside the sauna ( ), Remiel appears unbothered by their reveal and takes his seat upon one of the lower benches. He closes his eyes for a moment, and practices good seating posture as he places his hands firmly on his knees and simply breathes...[break][break]

Eventually, however, he peeks a cobalt-blue eye open and shifts it towards the other man. "I trust the tournament went well for you?"[break][break]

fYMivbyv
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 945/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
hervidero [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 15:35:15 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
This was the best place to relax after the hectic week that the tournament had given him. He hadn't managed to climb as high as he had wanted, but he was at least still on the Leaderboard which was his goal at the end of the day, and now with the challenge over he was relaxing before he started his next bit of work. Creating a special node that could detect primal energy, and then taking on the Gym Challenge so that he could go challenge the Elite Four. Amor had a very busy schedule coming up, but he would have it no other way which is why he was currently relaxing in this place trying to sort everything out. Thankfully he had Walter to help him lift some of the burden, but he thought it was about time he entered phase one of his plan.

While he was mulling this over a familiar voice called out to him, and he saw a familiar face. Remiel he believed his name was, they had fought against each other at the tournament it had been an interesting battle, they had dressed up like characters out of a fairy tale, and fought in a forested area. It was rather fun, and if he ever became a Gym Leader perhaps that would be his gimmick, after all he liked to put on a show.

"Something like that..." he chuckled lightly at the other man noting the various scars on his body probably from either some form of training, or perhaps other less savory memories. Though Amor had his fair share of faded scars crossing his body, the pink lines across his pale skin stood out easily enough. "What about you? I trust you had a good week of battling?" He asked the other curiously, and just let the steam wash over his body forcing his pores to sweat.

VcHAxwdd

Heat Points: 915/1000

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hervidero [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 5:56:24 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel sighs, the gesture emerging as a light huff of air that finds short existence in the thick steam that fills the room. "As much as I had hoped it would be, regrettably no. I was called away for important matters at work." Doctrines concerning a military base being one of them. The assembly of S.P.E.C.T.R.A. within Team Rocket being another.[break][break]

"It appears I'll have to go looking for battles on any old route during my free time instead, like some vagabond 10 year old trainer on his League challenge." He jokes with a scoff and a smile.[break][break]

Wr48RLMf
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 914/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
hervidero [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 10:19:17 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He listened to the mans explanation, and nodded a little understanding that work could simply call you away at a moments notice, and he just relaxed in the steam.

"That is unfortunate, that the world has so many vagabond ten year old trainers." He joked back with a laugh of his own, and stretched out. "You'd think parents would be more responsible than that, but alas the world of hard knocks comes sooner than that." He shook his head letting his long hair fan out behind him. "Well aside from that I hear there is some big party coming up at Mossdeep right?" Amor was still new to Hoenn for the most part. "Something about Litleoids or something like that? Is that a yearly thing, or first time?" He asked the dark haired man curiously.

W3cRhLQ2

900/1000

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hervidero [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 8:40:38 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The royal wouldn't know much about the experience of the average young trainer, of course. His upbringing had been far different. But, nonetheless, he agreed with a nod. Except for the most sheltered, the school of hard knocks eventually came for everyone, one way or another.[break][break]

"Ah, yes, the soirée," He replies, cupping water into his hand and splashing it against the back of his neck. He massages it gently as he continues. "I believe this is the first being hosted at the observatory. Likely as an introduction to its newest head: Dr. Nisa Holo."[break][break]

QPHtjKpJ
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 829/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
hervidero [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 19:30:21 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He listened to the other man explain the Soiree to him, and he nodded that was curious that they would host a party for such an individual, but with what he knew of Mossdeep the celestial interested them far more than the terrestrial so perhaps it wasn't so strange after all. With a nod he made sure to remember that name so he could do some research later on her, he had a curiosity that she could perhaps sate.

"Now that is interesting, I didn't realize the original head had retired, though I haven't been keeping up with the activities of Mossdeep all that much. Not with everything else going on..." He stated perhaps a bit wearily, and he closed his eyes for a few seconds to just soak in the heat.

SZK7XSku

819/1000

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hervidero [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 19:02:22 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel, too, hadn't kept much of an eye on the events transpiring in Mossdeep. Until recently, he hadn't had much of a reason to do so. But now the appearance of Regidrago at the Meteor Falls excursion, and the strange meteorite he'd obtained that the draconic golem had been guarding, gave the ambassador good reason to visit observatory and speak to Dr. Holo.[break][break]

"That is most certainly true." Remiel agrees with a light chorus of laughter. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're from Sinnoh, are you not? Do you find it to be as eventful as Hoenn has proved to be the past year?"[break][break]

iUesuFw5
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 817/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
hervidero [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 19:48:04 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
When the man asked him if Sinnoh was just as eventful as Hoenn was, Amor had to think. He hadn't been back to his home region in a very long time, ever since he had left as a child actually. So he honestly didn't know, but it was an interesting question to say the least. Tapping his cheek as the heat built up around him, and his sauna partner for the moment.

"If I'm being honest I don't think anywhere is as eventful as Hoenn right now. At least not that I have seen...Watching two legendaries duke it out in a volcano..." He remembered that scene all to well. "I thought I was part of a fairy tale for a moment." He said with a mirthless laugh. Of course he had been commended by the League, given some sort of certificate that basically paid him lip service saying that he had done a good job. How useful the commendation was he wasn't sure yet, but perhaps it would lead to something interesting.

"The only thing I can say for sure...Sinnoh is quieter, at least what I remember of it." He explained to the other simply, and relaxed a little more.

TmA2Y4gC

721/1000

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hervidero [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 1:11:08 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Fairy tales, science fiction, political drama... Hoenn has it all." Remiel chuckles in tandem with the man, suddenly finding the philanthropist not quite as dour as he'd expected him to be. Though, to be fair, that was what many people expected of Remiel as well. In truth, the similarities between the two men seemed to go deeper than that.[break][break]

"I can't say Galar is quiet, by any stretch of the imagination," He adds. "But we certainly weren't dealing alien beings and actual god-like beings, last I was there."[break][break]

yhdDLhxU
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 743/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
hervidero [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 21:01:52 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor listened to Remiel speak about Galar as compared to Hoenn, and he just nodded in agreement. Sinnoh was a busy place, but this was bordering ridiculousness at the pace things happened in this place. He almost thought they were living in some fictional simulation, but there was no need to break out the tinfoil hat yet.

"Galar is quiet peaceful by comparison I would agree." He said with an easy sigh. "Has interesting legends as well, though you could say that about each region in all honesty. For all the same they are, they are just as different, it's quite interesting when you get down to it.

62AWe3b0

662/1000

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hervidero [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 5:10:52 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Peaceful wasn't quite the word Remiel would have used for Galar. Regardless, he makes no mention of it as they continue to bask in the sauna's heat. Instead, he rises briefly from his seat to gather water in a wooden bucket. Before he dumps it across a bed of hot stones, however, he turns to the other man for approval. "You don't mind if I turn up the heat a bit, do you?"[break][break]

Only after receiving confirmation does he execute the act, and steam fills the air with a brief hiss. "Legends... mythical Pokémon have you ever taken any particular interest in them yourself? As an Avatar, perhaps?"[break][break]

🔥 TURNING UP THE HEAT! 🔥[break][break]

4S_FHPVQ
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 592/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

·
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
hervidero [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2021 9:44:59 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He nodded when the man asked if he could turn up the heat, and Amor didn't bat an eye. The heat intensified easily enough, and more sweat was dripping down his brow, and when the other asked him if he was an Avatar, Amor just laughed. It was an amusing thought that he would be an avatar, but he wasn't. That didn't mean he didn't seek that power, but from what he could gather the legends were just as fickle as humans. Gods they may be, but their personalities were just as varied. He doubted a Legendary would choose him, what kind of creature would ever deem him worthy.

"No...I'm not an Avatar, though I suppose that is the kind of thing that an Avatar in hiding might say." he laughed again. "I have met a few of them though. Though they are mostly public about their abilities anyways so it's not a shock to anyone. Legends, and Mythical Pokemon are of great interest to me however, particularly the ones that involve dragons, though it's a long story as to why." He said as he continued to relax. "I wouldn't bore you with the details if you don't want to know." Amor said easily, he wasn't one to exposit unless the other really wanted to know.

55O7KHDT

569/1000

·
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hervidero [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2021 7:58:21 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel takes his seat once more after the steam has finished its hissing. Sweating even more now, he props his arms against the edge and leans back. Finding Amor's ironic mention of a 'shock' quite amusing, he smiles.[break][break]

"I'm a lifelong dragon tamer myself, and a former archaeologist," The royal informs, eyes peeking open to glance at the man sitting beside him. "Please, feel free to regale me with the details."[break][break]

QopijXdx
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 539/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights