snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 17:49:35 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]”are you a stickler for tradition, remiel?” curiosity bubbles up in the spaces between them. she’s never exactly pried into his beliefs before, not like this. the understanding that he has a particular teaching instilled in him has always prevented her from analyzing further but right now, as vulnerable and exposed as they are, she leans into the pursuit of knowledge.

his next sentences come with a weight to them. their understanding looms in the shadows, sure, but when he talks like this? she can’t exactly say she’s sticking to the rules.

a smile rises and his hands settle onto her body as if they’re meant to fit perfectly in the dips of her hips. ”why is that?” she murmurs. soft, almost uncertain like she doesn’t fully want to know the answer. her arms rise anyway, encircling his neck and settling softly against his skin. and then, a loaded question escapes like a bullet from the barrel of a gun.

”why me and not another?”

iNodGe6D
heat points | 627/1000

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 0:55:58 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Not anymore," The ambassador replies, finding her slight prying quite curious. was usually content with creating new memories with him, just as he was, for no explanation why he was that way. "I was raised on tradition. I suppose, in a way, we all were. But they became the chains that bound my life to the expectations of others... so not anymore."[break][break]

Pulling her in close at a tantalizingly slow pace afterwards, the black-haired man smiles when she embraces him in turn. Her questions, loaded as they may be, wash over him like water before he can steal a kiss from those lips he craves oh so badly. Sure enough, he leans in to seize that craving softly, keeping her in place with a firm set of hands on her hips as he utters a pleased moan in the back of his throat.[break][break]

"Because your lips fit mine perfectly, perhaps." He whispers with a smile.[break][break]

uJr1Go9z
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 503/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 21:51:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she hums, satisfied with the information he gives. she adds it to his file on little red post-it notes and tucks it back into the filing cases of her mind. useful information, perhaps, or simply just nothing more than to appease her incessant need to know more about him. either way, she's asking another question before she can stop herself. "do you ever miss it? the tradition, i mean?"

he distracts her with movement, with the drawing of her body closer to his. it's a slow pace, one she doesn't exactly expect. their meetings are usually... spicier than this. and yet, somehow, she almost likes the easy affection more than the feverish hunger. he steals a soft kiss from her lips, then, and she's sighing into it, into him. his hands keep her grounded at the hips as if she'll melt into a puddle if he doesn't hold her firm.

"are you sure about that?" the smile that spreads is warm, dipping into fond territory. teasing undertones still puncture their affection and she can't resist pressing closer. "maybe you should test that hypothesis again..."

65fmi|sm
heat points | 586/1000

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 9:37:00 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

If his next answer is unsatisfying, he shows no care for providing another, or delving deeper into that part of his past at this time. "No." Tradition, in the sense he'd had it, only served to make people comfortable and stifle their growth. Why would he miss it? Especially if it forbade him to engage in such trysts with Illeana?[break][break]

Perhaps she would have liked to hear that herself, he thinks. But, for now, she'll have to make do with his physical affections. The royal smiles mischievously at the thought, his hands gently sliding down the length of her waist, fingers pressing firmly into soft flesh as he hungrily kisses her again. "Mm... pretty sure..." He mutters with a pleasant hum. "You're the scientist here, however... what say you to testing other perfect fits?"[break][break]

The prince pulls back just enough to gauge her expression, eyes narrowed with jest and allure as her pink mist sinks into his skin.[break][break]

ay2qMT|z
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 503/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 1:16:51 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]in the end, she accepts his answer with no intent of prying further. there's no use, really. he'll pull back the curtain when he's ready, when he's willing. it's not her call, not her place to meddle. what is her place, however, is right here, skin to skin.

hungry kisses give way to a pleased hum in the back of her throat, his hands sending little jolts through nerve endings. and when he sinks fingers into flesh, she tightens her hold on his neck. he pulls back, then, and she's taking a moment to savor this before eyelashes flutter open to reveal hazy eyes.

"i am," she murmurs, slowly shifting her affection to his cheek. peppering kisses around skin, puncturing each one with a cluster of words. "i have plenty of experiments we could test if you're interested?" by the time she reaches the skin of his neck, feels his pulse against her lips, she's hiding her grin with a careful nip.

WVBiHZs8
heat points | 515/1000

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 2:02:45 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

His face and neck receive her affections smoothly, knowing when to turn a few centimeters in one direction, or lean to one side to grant her easier access to the plateau of his bare, almost flawless skin. [break][break]

Soft laughter vibrates against her lips as she tends to his neck, and he bites his bottom lip when she nips him. Illeana was always one to test how much she could get away with when it came to him. Remiel enjoyed it. Though he had to put a pretense otherwise, if only to keep this little back-and-forth between them going.[break][break]

As a result, a resounding spank reverberates throughout the steamy, pink mist-filled cavern. It is now he who is on the attack, lifting her legs around her waist and raising her up with both arms. The act is done quite easily with the buoyancy of the hot water on their side. With her head at least a foot above his own, however, he's left to pepper his affections across her chest and shoulder blades instead.[break][break]

"Mmm... like the kind we did at Silph Co., you mean? I quite liked those..." He grins, proudly and mischievously.[break][break]

3heSmEyf
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 458/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 0:50:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]the spank stings for merely a moment. it's quickly eased with the mixture of hot water and her own mist, soothed away into a pleasant ache. she doesn't need to inspect to know there'll be a print. good.

he lifts her weight with ease. it elicits a laugh, dancing a pretty line between pleased and amused. her legs coil and hook around his waist at the ankles. and then, he's retaliating with his own affections. peppered across the skin of her chest and left to simmer. if she didn't know better, she'd almost venture to guess that maybe, just maybe, he's holding back a little.

so far, there's no marks. yet.

"right," she chimes. her thighs tighten slightly at the thought. recently, her office at silph co. has been, well, the source of some interesting activity. as it should be, right? "silph co. was child's play, though, darling." she knows they can do better. besides, there's a need in her that has been growing lately. an urge to push him to the limits, to see how far before he crumbles. it brings a dangerous smile to her lips.

PasBFJff
heat points | 437/1000

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 20:44:43 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Lips hum against flawless skin peppered with droplets of water. Her warmth doesn't compare to that of the hot spring they bathe in: it exceeds it. "Mm... is that so? It all seemed purely scientific to me..." He smiles against her.[break][break]

Pausing from his miniscule act of devotion— 'miniscule' compared to the other feats he'd performed with and for her, of course— Remiel looks up at her from between her chest, pleased to feel her thighs tighten around his body as she accepts his firm grasp. "I can see it in your eyes, Miss Reyes... you're teasing me, aren't you?" The man smiles, amused.[break][break]

6K86Y1V1
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 403/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 1:53:55 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]"scientific," she echoes softly. was it actually scientific? or was it merely her acting out of her own whims? she chews on the thought for a moment. mulling it over until it's stuck in her teeth and she's tired of the taste.

"are you certain of that?" her eyes drift to find his, nestled under her chest and perhaps closer than she'd thought. it's vulnerable here. too much is bare, too much is uncovered. she stiffens slightly at the notion. pink mist coils off her body in waves and eases whatever worries she has with nimble fingers.

white hair sticks to her face even as her head tilts. damp, sprawled out across the rosy skin of her cheeks and forehead. she looks ravished and the night hasn't even truly begun yet. "am i?" innocence is feigned even if she's been caught red handed. "what would happen if i was?" her body shifts, her head dropping to find his ear close to her ribcage.

"are you going to punish me, remiel?"

RqlhuFZd
heat points | 351/1000

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 12:20:51 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

His body shudders as the pink mist settles onto his skin; pleased. Certain, she asked? No, certainly not. But he had to keep up the pretense, didn't he? Even still, he gets the funny little feeling that the question was rhetorical anyway. Illeana could often tell more with a touch than she could with her eyes, after all. Particularly when it came to him.[break][break]

The innocence she feigns is a taunt the royal finds irresistible. The fact that she knows it only bolsters its effect further. And, when the silver-haired beauty begins to lean in closer, he imagines this is what those ancient heroes in mythology must have felt when faced with a seduction far too powerful for the hearts of men: the dripping charisma of a goddess.[break][break]

Before she knows it, he puts her back against the edge of the spring, one hand clasped gently at her throat as he kisses her. The other lost beneath the surface of the rippling, steaming water. Searching. Finding. Pleasing.[break][break]

ukp1ok|e
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 362/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 2:37:49 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]one expects to feel ensnared when a hand comes to the throat. trapped, caged, backed into a corner. it begs for aggression and she gives it nothing but a smile.

gentle leads to simmering heat, low in the body. beginning at the toes and drifting up, up, up until it's fuzzy and warm. a melting effect follows with connected lips and the firm press of porcelain skin into rock.

his hands root her, keep her from floating too high above their bodies. and perhaps despite herself, her own sink painted nails into skin. another anchor, another lifeline to keep from drowning.

contact breaks on her end. lips retreat into a small hazy smile.

"is that why you brought me here?" she's fishing. even as her head tilts, as a smile coils into coy, it's still the same result in the end: illeana reyes trying to justify her place in another's life.

FVigsZhm
heat points | 288/1000

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 22:04:28 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

"Mmm... I don't know what you mean..." He responds with a mischievous smile that he hides against her neck, peppering her with devoted kisses and little bites of affection as the hand that gripped her slips down.

"I intend to treat, Illeana... not punish."

Beneath the dreamlike layer of pink mist hovering above the steaming water, and within the pool itself, Remiel endeavors to prove as much, guided only by touch and instinct and a charcuterie of little reactions from the luscious belle. His lips find her own softly as this continues for a moment... then, suddenly, he spins her around before easing her to bend slightly over the edge of the spring.

The front side of him presses close against her back as he leans in to whisper in her ear. "Though something tells me you're a glutton for punishment..." One hand caresses the small of her back while the other gently grasps her face. He wants her to know who's in charge. "You have a talent for blurring lines, don't you?"

0lBxUi78

🎶 ancient roman bath ambience
🔥 heat points: 352/1000
SAUNA +

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 2:20:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]treat, not punish... sometimes, don't they go hand in hand? they blur into one single thing in the end: pleasure.

she savors sensation, him, the moment. it's fleeting as everything is but right now, in this almost mystical hot spring, it feels like eternity. and maybe that's simply her mind desperately trying to keep someone that isn't hers or maybe it's nothing more than wishful thinking.

he spins her around and it brings her mind back from a foggy labyrinth of fluttering feeling. a soft gasp escapes as skin presses flush against her back and hot stone meets rosy skin.

"am i?"

she pushes back slightly against him, anchoring herself with both hands on the edge. his hands wander and find new spots to occupy for the time being. one sends little shivers skittering down her spine with feathery fingers running along the vertebrae. the other? it grips her face, jaw held into place. a display of power she knows well enough. it brings a warm smile to her lips.

"what lines would those be, hm?" there's multiple she teeters on, reckless until it ends in disaster. they've performed this dance enough to know lines don't exist anymore but he's a stickler to the rules she wants to break. and in the end, it's all messy anyway... might as well have a little fun.

8W3ozlFN
heat points | 230/1000

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 23:51:41 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

is a recipe of fun (and trouble) Remiel has come to find most enticing. She employs just the right balance of defiance in her tone, a pinch of eagerness in her actions, and a dash of submissiveness to round it all off. And, of course, he takes that for the invite it is.

"The kind that get you exactly what you want..." He whispers back, placing gentle and caring kisses on her upper back afterward... until, suddenly, a powerful thrust of his hips sends them into another realm of comfort with a sharp clap.

Though the act is sudden, the royal is sure to keep the grip on her waist firm, while his other hand releases her dainty little jaw so that his arm might wrap itself around her neck and pull her back against him closer.

A stuttering exhale signals the gathering of his wits as he keeps her in this intimate 'hug' from behind. Though it seemed just as possessive as it was intimate, quite frankly. Was the heat getting to him? Or had Illeana's influence reached a new peak?

"Thankfully I'm eager to spoil..." He mutters.

8LKbGucT

🎶 ancient roman bath ambience
🔥 heat points: 344/1000
SAUNA +

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 23:35:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]satisfaction slips into a smile and molds itself to her lips. he knows the game she plays at. perhaps too well, in fact... he counters each move with one of his own until it's a dance only they know.

and maybe that's why he's her favorite tango partner.

soft hymns of approval are sung into pearly pink steam, soon dissipating beneath a sudden round of applause.

it's difficult to not look back, to not seek his eyes and study his face. and she's never been one to ignore her impulses, let alone not give into temptation. he pulls her closer into an embrace and she's practically melting at the seams. perhaps it's too intimate for their agreement but, well, it doesn't seem to bother either of them.

in fact, she feels a little possessiveness lingering in the way he touches her. the smile it produces is too dangerous for either of them to handle.

"are you?" she hums softly, her head falling back to gently thump against his shoulder. crimson seeks cobalt and the smile widens. "please, spoil away..."

F8cXBYM3
heat points | 190/1000