awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 23:51:00 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Trapped in his embrace, which tightens around her in response to her invitation, Illeana is soon subject to a sensual repetition of his previous action. Flowing pink mist, now crackling with wisps of electricity, shelters the indecency of their actions from view. The serenade of sounds they orchestrate, however, echo freely down hot spring hallways.

Clap, clap, clap

Splash, splash, splash

The time for sweet kisses and other soft affections slips away. Consumed by lust and impatient aggression, Remiel is neither gentle nor selfless. The 'punishment' she teased becomes a reality in this sense as one avatar puts the other in her place, teeth sinking into her shoulder sharp as she leans back further and sings.

rzxvixz5

🎶 ancient roman bath ambience
🔥 heat points: 294/1000
SAUNA +

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 0:09:21 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]arms tighten around her and she giggles. the sound quickly morphs into something more indecent fluttering out of her throat.

electricity meets pink mist in a pretty sort of sight. it's fuzzy with pearly tones but charged with little nips of static shock. and what once was ethereal is now a marvel of power blanketing heated action.

the punishment she wanted is the one she gets. and the hymns she sings fill his ears without hesitation.

a soft hiss escapes with teeth sinking into her shoulder's skin. nails dig into his arms as a result, dragging slightly until red lines follow in their wake. even with this being all lust, she's still soft enough to pepper worshipping kisses along bare skin.

2QAc0ZBj
heat points | 100/1000

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 0:25:39 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel had always worn her scratch marks with a great degree of pride. To drive her to such state not only meant she enjoyed being put under his thumb, but that he was doing excellently. Though he could tell as much through the rest of her body as well; held in her erotic embrace far more tightly than he held Illeana in his.

The searing pain across his arm finally prompts him to release her shoulder from his teeth, leaving behind marks of his own as he hisses. That hiss shifts into a low growl, however, as he releases her from his hug and bends her over the edge of the steaming spring instead. Their bodies never disconnect despite the motions, and her punishment continues to great applause.

"What's the matter, Illeana?" He breathlessly asks, fingers gathering her wet hair into a ponytail as his other hand caresses the curves of her body.

"Can't take the heat?"

A smile. A firm pull. An increase in pace that seeks to bring her to a satisfying close and submission.

URLZZEeH

🔥 heat points: 272/1000
SAUNA +

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 0:42:16 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]he releases, shifts, and presses closer. her body moves where his prompts, hands guiding to bend at the waist. skin meets warm rocks and whatever heat this hot spring holds is nothing compared to that between them.

and maybe she shouldn't but she relishes in the low growl he lets out. it's music to her ears, so much so that it tugs her lips into a hazy smile.

a stuttering laugh escapes in breathless wisps. his grip in her hair reigns her in a moment later. his hands explore, even while knowing every dip and curve of her body by touch alone. he knows the map of her by heart and his fingers follow a familiar path.

"i can," she whispers in the face of smugness. her smile widens. "but i could demonstrate again at home if you need a reminder?" as if this isn't enough to sate either of them... and really, it could be but they're always hungry for seconds and thirds.

w|8ISNdv
heat points | 6/1000

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 1:01:32 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The prince scoffs.

Then, without warning, a firm and resounding spank is delivered for the pretense. Seeking to bring her back into the reality of the here and now, rather than whimsical daydreams of later, Remiel delivers wave after wave of pleasure harder and faster than before.

Words crumble beneath this focused onslaught as he reins her in tight, merciless as he urges her body to admit her lie under the pressure. With his aim to purge her mind of any coherent thought, his impatience can only hope to seek such a quick, physical admission.

Yes, of course there would be time for more later. But, as pink mist becomes like storm clouds when filled with the crackling electricity of his passion, the royal seeks to finish this heated tryst of theirs to perfection first.

qenVZ9Ao

🔥 heat points: 216/1000
SAUNA +

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 1:17:18 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]the smack elicits a squeal from the scientist. her mouth stays open to speak, to refute his claims as if they have no grounds. and yet, any coherent thoughts she has turn to goo.

his movements reach a place of worship he's familiar with. one he goads and goads until she's a puddle at his feet. and even then, he seeks more from the transcendence that overloads the senses.

pink mist bubbles out of her skin until it's a thick fog. his electricity mixes into storm clouds, crackling energy foreshadowing the coming storm surge.

her hands leave whatever ledge they had been clinging to. they reach for any skin of his she can find, nails clawing as heat reaches a peak she can't handle.

and unfortunately for illeana, he's very good at calling her bluffs. the crescendo of this symphony creeps up onto the body with a needy whimper. she holds on by breaking strings, as if within a minute she'll fall apart.

MkquDJ48
heat points | 4/1000

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 1:33:11 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel is nothing short of impressed.

He really hadn't expected her to hold out for this long, and he was truly putting his endurance and stamina to the limit. The effect it's had shows in what little he can see of her expression when he pulls her back. It's safe to say he's successfully taken her ability to talk for the time being, and he can at least take pride in that.

As if pleading to be anchored to this reality, Illeana reaches back with an open hand. Cobalt hues narrow upon the innocent gesture; debating. But, eventually, the royal relents and releases her hair from his grasp to entwine his fingers with her own instead.

But this isn't over until she showers him with the release he seeks. So he pins her hand down against the small of her back as he slows, trading speed for depth and power as the electricity in the air crackles louder than before.

Teeth bite down on his bottom lip as he enjoys the sight, flesh rippling and settling in over and over, like the ebb and flow of the ocean's waves as it demands the cliffside to finally crumble.

GXW9BpKp

🔥 heat points: 163/1000
SAUNA +

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,128 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 1:55:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]pink mist acts as a doubled edged blade.

for as much as it eases away, it also builds. the onslaught of sensation mingles with her pink mist until she's a keening puddle against his body. his hand acts as a lifeline to keep her afloat even as the surging tide seeks to sweep her away.

and it's with great difficulty that she holds on.

pacing switches to a different tempo and each movement results in a new sound introduced to the symphony. the rising crescendo arrives with a shudder and a high pitched whine. her body's stamina drains with coils coming undone and she's shrinking down into a small puddle against the ledge. it's easy to slip into the undertow, to be whisked away in the current. and yet, her grip on his hand tightens instinctively, almost bone crushing in intensity as the last of it fades into trembling, shaky limbs.

ED6KMK3M
heat points | -91/1000

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 3:04:11 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The electricity flowing through the pink mist like a web reflects all that transpires below, pulsating slow and bright and crackling like a chorus of songbirds as the head scientist finally melts under his care. 

Between post nut clarity and being screwed stupid, it's pretty clear to the prince which of the two Illeana falls under. Lingering groans of pleasure rumble in her throat as the tight grip on his hand finally loosens with the rest of her body. With his free hand, he caresses her bare back with care; a proud hum in the air.

If he lets her go, he's afraid she'll truly slip away.

In any case, the royal still has stamina to give. So, despite her newfound fragility and blissful peace of mind, he squeezes her hand firm and continues for a little while longer. Until, finally, she's given a taste of her own medicine with a chorus of moans on his part.

Thankfully, there's no better place for two breathless bodies to recuperate for a while than a hot spring.

FIN

🔥 heat points: 163/1000
SAUNA +

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 21:27:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]YOU BEAT THE HEAT!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
REMIEL WINS:[break]
[break][break]

ILLEANA WINS:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: