[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The bathrobe slips off almost soundlessly, amassing itself on the cavern floor as the royal steps confidently into the hot spring awaiting them. His pace slows, of course, as the heat stings at his skin. But, as always, that feeling minimizes as time goes on.[break][break]

Turning over his shoulder, he reaches out his hand to the woman who'd accompanied him on this venture. "The water is exquisite," He remarks with a pleasant smile. "Come see."[break][break]

NfHL9cVy
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 951/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 2:02:10 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]a fuzzy bathrobe joins his in a pile on the floor, abandoned in favor of steamy water and relaxation. she doesn't bother to cover up, to cower, to avoid his gaze. no, she meets him head on, head tilted slightly with a coy smile.

"is it?" her hand extends, lingers, and falls. fingers coil around his without hesitation, as if a perfect fit. "show me." where he leads, she follows. heat rushes to meet her and subconsciously, she bleeds mild pink into the surrounding steam. there's a pang she mostly ignores, one she's come to terms with by now. time heals wounds that hot springs cannot, it seems. oh well, there's other things to dwell on. for instance, how he's going to have to drag her out of here because this heat is too soothing for her to not want to become a wrinkly little prune.

CUJAmpRp
heat points | 989/1000

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 20:01:00 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel watches, mystified as always, as her pink mist mingles with the white steam, and slowly transforms their spring into something out of a fairy-tale book. Over repeated encounters with this phenomenon, the prince begins to draw some correlation between the thickness of this mist, its potency, and Illeana's emotional state. Though he's not a scientist, of course. It was all just speculation.[break][break]

Hand-in-hand, the two wade deeper into its center. When the water reaches Remiel's waist, however, he stops. "We're not going to be able to see more than a few feet in front of us if this keeps up..." He teases, regarding the mist that fills the chamber once more as he turns to the sultry woman. "We'll have to stick very close not to lose each other..."[break][break]

U|fKrLzd
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 867/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 21:00:39 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]speculation is mostly found in some inkling of truth. there's a knack to her mist, fueled by stress on one hand and spurred by relaxation on the other. subconscious workings feed the mist until it's coating everything and she's turning a blind eye, her focus elsewhere.

say, perhaps, the hand in hers and who it's attached to.

"dramatic," she teases back, flashing a fond smile when he turns toward her. fingers squeeze in reassurance, as if she won't smoke them out with mist alone. still, she reels it back slightly if only to appease him and his eyes. and then, she steps forward with a look that reads trouble. his words only add to the fire.

"maybe that's the whole point," another tease, followed by a light laugh. does he expect anything less? a light tug on his hand leaves words unspoken, intentions written in movement alone.

hE|tN1vx
heat points | 964/1000

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 6:01:56 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

They'd certainly been in more dangerous situations before. Regardless, her teasing towards the 'dramatic' brought a smile to his own face, and eyes of cobalt blue narrow seductively on her as the prince slowly reels her in closer. "Oh?"[break][break]

Suddenly, the heat of the cavern spring becomes little more than an afterthought compared to the passionate flare sparking between them, finding its home in the few inches of space between their lips. He frees his hand from her own, only to gently set them both upon her side as his chest presses against ample bosom. It is then, and only then, that the royal begins to trace the curve of her waist tantalizingly slow with his fingers.[break][break]

"Looks like I've fallen in your trap, then," He smoothly whispers in her ear, a devilish smirk paired beside the notion. "Doesn't it?"[break][break]

TURNING UP THE HEAT 🔥[break][break]

WE BOTH ROLL TWICE THIS TURN!
[break][break]

vKKqBlwb
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 849/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]·
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 21:46:20 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]some days, she'd say she expected this. some days, she'd be right. except, it's developing into second nature now. the closeness, the desire, the familiarity. she didn't account for the fondness, the feelings, the searching for him in a crowded room. fuck, man.

she holds the budding understanding close, much like he brings her in now.

"perhaps," she whispers. the space between them feels nonexistent. what's a few inches? apparently agony, she realizes as her eyes dart down to his lips for a moment before dragging back up. "or maybe i've fallen into yours."

water tries to garner her attention by lapping at her waist. it's a hollow movement, drowned out by the tickling of fingers against her skin. and naturally, she tries to cling to what little resolve she still has, staring him down as if she expects him to break first.

|fpRjlpu
heat points | 873/1000

[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 8:53:29 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel smirks, cobalt eyes staring seductively into her own, keeping one hand stationed at her waist while raising the other. Then, with one smooth motion, the royal tucks a few loose strands of silver hair behind her ear. "Mm... I'm not one for traps, I'm afraid. Not in these type of situations."[break][break]

Leaning in, and deliberately closing the distance slow inch by inch, his cheek eventually finds itself nuzzled softly against Illeana's. "It's all so much better when you come asking for it, instead..." He whispers into her ear.[break][break]

b6S4Vy6g
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 815/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 21:35:42 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]there's a gentleness to the action of brushing hair behind a ear, even if his other hand's grip on her waist is more sensual. it leaves her smiling, cheeks stretching with a mild fondness.

"then what are you one for?" her head tilts with the question, as if she expects him to supply something more. personally, she doesn't enjoy traps herself. it leaves her with a lack of freedom, a feeling of being backed against the wall. and in some circumstances, she enjoys that concept but not often.

he supplies an inkling for her, what with his cheek pressing into hers. it's all too easy to nuzzle back, to shiver slightly when his voice finds her ear.

"and if i don't?" she whispers back, lips spreading into dangerous territory. she breaks away, then, brushing past him with dancing fingers against his arm, shoulder, back. and finally, she's sinking further into warm water, breathing out a soft sigh.

NhQFCM4d
heat points | 822/1000

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 18:56:03 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

His hand grips her side, fingers sinking into flesh slightly more, as he feels her shiver against him and his words. Illeana always had a way of making him feel bad— though certainly not in a way he detested. With devilish pleasure, he smirks and watches as she breaks past him, wading deeper into the water.[break][break]

With calm, slow steps, so as not to appear too eager to rejoin, the prince follows. "Then I suppose I'll have to make the idea utterly convincing by playing to your... tastes." He cryptically adds, scooping up some water and idly splashing it across his bare chest.[break][break]

cdpb5kJg
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 758/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 1:44:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]"will you?" her head turns to look over her shoulder, to find him following behind. the smile she flashes feels innocent, cheeks spreading amidst a heat induced flush.

and then, she's stopping in the center of the springs, water now lapping at her chest from their movement. it's relaxing, perhaps too relaxing. she could realistically spend all day here if he'd let her. she knows better, however. that gleam in his eye tells her as much.

"how convincing are you about to be?" he knows as well as she does that there's no convincing needed. really, she just wants to see him work for it.

LkcE|F3D
heat points | 780/1000

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 8:14:26 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel laughs, drawing closer step-by-step as the spring gradually grows deeper and conceals more and more of his body. "That's not for me to say," He answers. "But I've picked up a few things. Inevitable, given how comfortable we've grown with each other."[break][break]

The cavern echoes with their voices and the sound of the water lapping against their bodies. Though he's inclined to close the gap between them sooner than later, Remiel stops and narrows his amused eyes onto her own. He knows what she's playing at, after all, and it's not in his nature to give in. Too prideful. Too comfortable in his usual role. Though if there were any woman to convince him otherwise...[break][break]

"You seem at home here," He remarks, casually beginning to encircle her as he runs a hand through his wet hair. "Have you visited hot springs often?"[break][break]

hmxwlGxx
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 747/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 0:48:27 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]the laugh she puffs out is soft, delicate, almost channeling the woman she used to be. "oh, have you?" her head tilts, stray strands of pearly bangs tickling her nose. "i don't suppose you'll show me what you've picked up?" she knows he will, expects him to even.

distance doesn't bother her here. whatever insecurities she carries in the depths of her body, in the marrow of her bones, find no life in these springs tonight. they never awake, never rear their ugly little heads to sneer. it's all comfort and relaxation, all warmth and coziness. she keeps her eyes on him if only to meet his amusement head on.

"do i?" he begins to encircle her, movement dragging her gaze along like a cat following a small toy on a string. "i've been here once or twice, probably as much as the next person." a memory rises, then, and she's blinking it back into submission. a hazy night of chocolate and wine with , before life became too hard and relationships too complicated. a simpler time, one she touches upon with a torn sense of emotion.

and then, she's flashing a curious smile at him, the memory tucked away for another time. "have you?"

E8qh6PlU
heat points | 753/1000

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 5:32:05 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The Galarian casts a teasing smirk. Why of course he'd show her what he'd learned. All in due time, of course. There was nothing to be gained from rushing such practices. Though sating her impatience certainly was rather tempting...[break][break]

"I frequent hot springs quite often in the summer, actually," He answers, passing straight by and stopping once his back was turned to face her. "Certainly more so than saunas." Reaching down to cup water in his hands, the royal splashes it against his bare chest with smooth, slow motions. The water stings a bit more than anticipated, but he bears the pain.[break][break]

"I'm usually alone when I do... if you're wondering." He adds, peeking over his shoulder at her. "Though the pleasure of your company here certainly improves the experience." He smiles.[break][break]

Vtu51eDp
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 648/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 23:55:40 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]teasing smirk meets expectant eyes, as if she's waiting for him to cross whatever lines have been drawn. and maybe he will or maybe they'll linger a little longer, a stalemate against bubbling desires.

"somewhat of a tradition, then?" she flashes a small smile when he turns toward her again for a moment. there's a slowness to the way she moves, then, as if she wants to drag out joining his side. her hands shift to run fingers across the water's surface, leaving ripples in her wake.

and then he's offering a piece of information she didn't necessarily know she wanted until presented and the soft laugh that escapes is almost amused. an eyebrow rises, followed by the curling of lips into a smirk. "oh, so you don't bring every girl to the hot springs?" there's an underlying tone of prying that she ignores, shifting to stand shoulder to shoulder with him instead. "i'd be lying if i said i wasn't a little honored." and she means it, really, even if it doesn't exactly mesh well with their agreement.

qiPKS3UW
heat points | 692/1000

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hver [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 10:48:25 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel nods, stretching his toned arms behind him and flexing his neck. "Somewhat. It might even be the one tradition I don't break." He smiles, lightly moaning with pleasure as his back pops.[break][break]

Finding Illeana shoulder-to-shoulder with him within moments, the royal loosens up. "Perhaps you should be. I'm spending more time with you these days than most people, after all." He teases, smoothly turning to face her as his hand finds her body beneath the water.[break][break]

"I wonder why that's so..."
[break][break]

co7J3TTC
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 590/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]