November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Detoxing In Lavaridge Fumes (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 16:10:53 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

steam time
total: 963

Lavaridge was far from the cool shores of Sootopolis, but a sauna day with the other popular papas was without a doubt the best way to relax. Nothing was better for soothing the muscles and clearing the mind than steam. "I'm barely sweating in here, how about you three?" Bill asked, pouring a large wooden ladle of spring water onto the coals. Steam fountained up, hitting the ceiling in a slow cloud as it filled the room top to bottom. Breathing in the smell of wet pine, Bill sat back down on the crowded wooden seating. "Much better."

sOINcoZs

·
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 17:11:32 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“There is a bit more sweating. But I'm sure, mister, it's not because of the heat.”

The wink that follows is meant to be subtle, but nothing is tamed and mellowed with someone like Valerio. Fresh from his suspension, it seems like the OG Rocket Daddy is getting a treat from this convention of daddies in their undies.

He easily finds his spot next to the blond man, arms stretched over his shoulders, leaning on the wooden backrest as his figure relishes under the scalding steam.

“But no. That's better, thank you.”

y6D45JL4

SAUNA: DETOXING IN LAVARIDGE FUMES (912/1000)
·
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 20:43:49 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prydeboxbl"]

It has definitely been some time since Raphael has had an outing like this. Been given time to properly relax, though after the cooking, then the older man's invite to this. Seemed deserved, though he doesn't know the red head who has joined them outside he was also with Rocket. Though for now the new head scientist feels at ease. Though because he feels he can't trust fully yet Pryde keeps his arm on, as well as keeps some distance from the others, but he gives a welcoming hum at the added heat. [break][break]

"Admittedly this wasn't a terrible idea," he jokes

[break][break]

kpQrusm9 [break]
Heat Lvl: 883/1000
[break][break]

+ + [break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.prydeboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a63d6a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokesprite]color:#7f1f59; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 13:26:36 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"barely sweating."

so the added steam is more than welcome. he breathes it in, relishing in the intense warmth that encapsulates them. it's oddly soothing.

"i thought that cook-off was a terrible idea but i was wrong as well. this is nice."

looking at the others, theo says:

"we should do it more, dilfs."

[attr="class","noodles"]rxBYatTa

893/1000

+ +
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 17:22:47 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“DILFs, yes! Of course. Are we having a group fun now or what?” Valerio exclaims, a beaming enthusiasm in a thirty-eight years old body.

He immediately recognizes the fact that everyone has been already acquainted and that he's the only one trying to play pretend that he knows who is who. The redhead straightens up, retrieves and crosses his arms, and gives a very Valerian introduction.

“I just assume not everyone knows me since I just got back from detention... or whatever. Daddy Walsh punishes hard.”

The last one, he delivers with a hushed tone, cupping his mouth as if telling an open secret.

“You daddies can call me Val, but I'd prefer it if you call me 'mine.'”

o7QaM4Kj

SAUNA: DETOXING IN LAVARIDGE FUMES (816/1000)
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 16:06:01 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

steam time
total: 927

"Us DILFs need more fun outings!" Bill said, happily putting an arm around and another around . He'd requested the smallest sauna size and it was paying dividends already. "Now that we've got Val her we have enough for a proper game of cards, too!" Bill laughed.

"What did you get detention for?"
he asked Val, curious as to what had warranted papa Walsh's wrath. 

jYlW63fv

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 10:37:12 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"four's a good number, dilfs."

he doesn't mind 's arm around him. if anything, it's oddly comforting despite the heat of the room.

looking over to , he waits for his response to bill's question.

[attr="class","noodles"]zpEZ6hg5

803/1000

+ +
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 11:47:37 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

'Lloyd' can't help but roll his eyes at the word. Personally finding it ridiculous, who knows maybe if insisted more of these outings he'd might get used to but for now. It was a no. Though it seems the new one here was just plain thirsty, and while he wondered what it was he did in Rocket his curiosity was more on the topic of Walsh. [Break][break]

"I'm always down for a fun card game if you have the cards that can be played in the water Bill, but after the story if you don't mind sharing?" the question he aims more at

[break][break]

se_sJpMz [break]
Heat Lvl: 853/1000
[break][break]

+ + [break]

[newclass=.prydeboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokesprite]color:#7f1f59; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 10:34:43 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
There is comfort in the arms of . If anything, it is a testament to true brotherhood and camaraderie among the rocket gentlemen. But as a very illustrative storyteller, he has to get out of his warm embrace at everyone's request.

Especially when finally speaks to him, showing a tiny bit of interest that Valerio takes no time to waste to get to know the man a little more.

“Why, darling? What is it that you're willing to give to hear my story?”

He stands in-front of him, almost bare baked except for the towel that hugging below his waist. Crossed-arms, the redhead peeks into his face as he tries to read his character that is seemingly detached from the rest of them.

“There is no such thing as free lunch anymore, you know.”

With a playful wink and a smooching of lips, it seems like an already obvious suggestion. Except he knows not everyone is down to play his little game of bromance. But even if does not heed, there are still two more daddies he can bet his luck onto—considering shadow togepi did not kiss him today before leaving the house.

JzQVK897

SAUNA: DETOXING IN LAVARIDGE FUMES (778/1000)
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 3:02:35 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

Raphael puts his mechanical arm up in to have the other pause where they're at. Still unfamiliar with the other to be comfortable with them being close. Especially in a sauna, but at least he wasn't unarmed in this situation. "I'm afraid I'm not interested enough for anything like that, on top of that I'm taken," he is sure to clarify his lack of interest in the younger. [break][break]

Maybe in his early days when his wife and him were open but that was a very long time ago.

[break][break]

5VxRaR2k [break]
Heat Lvl: 768/1000
[break][break]

+ + [break]

[newclass=.prydeboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 11:45:13 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

steam time
total: 921

"I'm not sure I've seen anyone trying to buy sex with a story before," Bill said, "but If you think it's worth all that then I'm happy to trade you for a story of my own." He pointed to where a faint scar puckered the flesh just below his heart. It was the single blemish on his otherwise perfect skin. "I'll tell you about the night I got assassinated."

yshRPPUo

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 11:36:49 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]it's a rather uninteresting conversation, at least until bill offers his story. theo leans in a little bit closer, keen on hearing it straight from father bill himself.

"do tell."

[attr="class","noodles"]ynfVAeM4

705/1000

+ +
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]